Author Topic: Just another reason why I hate "crossfit"  (Read 40002 times)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: Just another reason why I hate "crossfit"
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2011, 09:11:46 PM »
very impressive stuff on the commendation Big Ach, congratulations.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2011, 09:13:34 PM »
very impressive stuff on the commendation Big Ach, congratulations.

Thanks squad!  Appreciate it!!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2011, 09:21:46 PM »
Thanks squad!  Appreciate it!!

Again no offense my large nose brother. you can't deny that you are overweight. Your arms look good bro. No doubt about it. But Getbig has seen many a picture where its obvious that you may have been a victim of some sort of spider bite. Not trying to bash you by any means, I just think anyone who is as out of shape as you "on a regular basis" shouldn't really have an opinion on "crossfit' No offence bro...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2011, 09:23:38 PM »
Lighten up AS.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2011, 09:26:55 PM »
Again no offense my large nose brother. you can't deny that you are overweight. Your arms look good bro. No doubt about it. But Getbig has seen many a picture where its obvious that you may have been a victim of some sort of spider bite. Not trying to bash you by any means, I just think anyone who is as out of shape as you "on a regular basis" shouldn't really have an opinion on "crossfit' No offence bro...
he looks like a big solid guy to me, not ripped but not fat either.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:03 PM »
Lighten up AS.

I call it like it is. Just like you call it like it is with Mr. Canadian Vince Basile. Big Ach is a cool mother fucker. But make no mistake. He is a fat cool mother fucker.Who's only been in contest shape a couple times in his life. Still a good dude though.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2011, 09:28:26 PM »

I don't believe I walk around lean or anything close to being lean.... (And I don't believe I've ever said that I do)....  But, don't you think its a bit of an exaggeration to say that I'm "overweight"?

Lets see... I've been lifting for 10 years, I've competed and done well in a number of bodybuilding shows, benched 350, squatted 465, deadlifted 500 lbs, curled 90 lbs dumbells, actually a certified personal trainer (although never formally used this certification - since Engineering brings in more money), have had repeat successful body transformations to get in shape....... But I can't have an opinion on "crossfit" - really??

Ok pal  :D

I call it like it is. Just like you call it like it is with Mr. Canadian Vince Basile. Big Ach is a cool mother fucker. But make no mistake. He is a fat cool mother fucker.Who's only been in contest shape a couple times in his life. Still a good dude though.

And thank you for calling me cool... and calling it like it is!  Keepin it real!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2011, 09:30:58 PM »
The only thing I call out with Vince is his supposed knowledge of hypertrophy. You've never seen me call him out for how he's built or what he looks like.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2011, 09:35:47 PM »
I don't believe I walk around lean or anything close to being lean.... (And I don't believe I've ever said that I do)....  But, don't you think its a bit of an exaggeration to say that I'm "overweight"?

Lets see... I've been lifting for 10 years, I've competed and done well in a number of bodybuilding shows, benched 350, squatted 465, deadlifted 500 lbs, curled 90 lbs dumbells, actually a certified personal trainer (although never formally used this certification - since Engineering brings in more money), have had repeat successful body transformations to get in shape....... But I can't have an opinion on "crossfit" - really??

Ok pal  :D

And thank you for calling me cool... and calling it like it is!  Keepin it real!

How many thread have you started that didn't have anything to do with your being? lol

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 02, 2011, 09:39:07 PM »
I didn't start shit buddy....  As a matter of fact, you started this.... I just commented on the original post!  Even the exam results part, I didn't start, someone else brought it up... and I even said I don't want to hijack this post!

So who's the narcissist?  

Oh and just to show that I keep it Real and not hiding from anything..

here is the HEAVIEST I've ever been (back in 2005), I weighed 262 in this picture....

(As I said, I weight 220 lbs right now and walk around that weight - thats my normal weight I guess you can say 220-230

And here is the leanest I've ever been at 157 looking like a somalian refugee....  (Btw My best showing was the pic in my avatar weighing 176)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #85 on: December 02, 2011, 09:40:14 PM »
I don’t think there is a more complete teaching tool on the subject of fitness and nutrition out on the market than what GetBig reveal. When you start setting goals for your future the first thing you do is select someone to help you get there that is well qualified in the field you’ve selected, health and fitness are no exception; you need the best in the business if you’re serious about achieving the best results. A GetBig program will enable you to reach every goal. You will feel good and look forward to many more years of added success. Following a program is perfect for anyone wanting the very best of health and fitness, taught by the very best in the business, regardless of your age. There is so much information out there about health and fitness and some of it can be very misleading. Nothing gives results like perseverance, combined with accurate knowledge like one gets from Getbig. I recommend it without hesitation to my friends and family, and continue to do so.

But what I love most is the very informative forum. I was hopelessly overweight and quite down on myself. I wasted so much money on fat loss pills and creams, I think I must have tried every diet in the universe. I did lose weight, a few pounds here and there I was a classic yo–yo dieter but I always gained it back and more. I feel so glad, I finally found a program on here, what it’s done for me is something I can’t put into words. So many forums are full of trolls/hecklers but there is a great atmosphere here, everybody is keen to help each other and there’s a lot of fun to be had also in the gossip, humour threads where people relax and talk a bit of nonsense. You really get to know the regulars and the moderators/regulars have a wide experience in different types of lifting so there is always someone who can help talking from experience. People also respect each other, there are no stupid mean remarks.
#

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: December 02, 2011, 09:41:55 PM »
The only thing I call out with Vince is his supposed knowledge of hypertrophy. You've never seen me call him out for how he's built or what he looks like.

You're a good man Coach. Some may think you're against Muslims but it's obvious you have the big mans back...

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: December 02, 2011, 09:51:23 PM »

Ok bro!  Whatever you say!   8)

Thank you for keepin it real playa!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: December 02, 2011, 09:52:23 PM »
Ok bro!  Whatever you say!   8)

Thank you for keepin it real playa!

Keep bashing GH15 and see what happens Playa! ;)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: December 02, 2011, 09:55:51 PM »

Keep bashing GH15 and see what happens Plays! ;)

LOL - when have I bashed GH15?  You must be confusing me for somebody else... since I've on numerous occassions stated that I enjoy his posts and do not think he should ever be banned!!

Don't forget that I've chilled with the main man himself   ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2011, 09:57:52 PM »
What would happen? lol

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »
What would happen? lol

There have been people who bashed GH15 - that have just disappeared from GetBig - and possibly the face of the earth.... Dude, I don't even want to find out!  Not worth the risk! 

Pay your protection fees if you must, but do not bash GH15!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2011, 10:03:58 PM »
Disappear fro getbig? LOL....it aint that easy. I've tried. Haha.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2011, 10:05:59 PM »
Disappear fro getbig? LOL....it aint that easy. I've tried. Haha.

I've said too much!  We mustn't even talk about this!!!  Its not safe!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2011, 10:08:46 PM »
I'm not afraid of anything. I've been married four times.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2011, 10:12:27 PM »
I'm not afraid of anything. I've been married four times.

LOL!!  And yet you are still the owner of your own business!  :D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2011, 10:13:41 PM »
You have never answered the question about how it is that you only competed in a couple of shows, but Wes's mid-section(at mid 50's) is tight as fuck and has no signs as being bloated, but your's was only tight in one show you did. How/Why is your stomach so fucking big in contest shape if you claim to never touch any real amounts of Gh and absolutely no slin? Honestly bro. What gives. Look at Gary Strydoms mid-section. its barely any bigger than when he was in the 80's and even he admits to slight insline use. But your stomach in contest shape grew massively-yet you claim no insuline/hgh use. What gives?

Can you show us pics of your contest shape?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2011, 10:15:11 PM »
Haha. I claim to have never touched any GH or slin. Would like to get on some gh tho :/

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2011, 10:17:44 PM »
Yeah, but we don't hide behind our computers.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2011, 10:19:02 PM »
Haha. I claim to have never touched any GH or slin. Would like to get on some gh tho :/

Answer the question about how it is your stomach is so way out of control in your last show compared to your first. Honestly bro. Many people have wondered how its possible while being close to natural.