Author Topic: Injectable ORAL AAS effects on liver?  (Read 2517 times)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Injectable ORAL AAS effects on liver?
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:44:14 PM »
I should know the answer for this but I do not. When injecting a traditionally oral AAS such as dbol or drol, do they have the same negative effects on the liver as they do when taken orally? I would think no as they are absorbed via wherever they are injected, and do not pass the GI tract. If this is true, can they be taken for a more extended period than normal oral AAS? I have terrible reflux issues with oral AAS and am going the injectable oral route, but want to know this issue with the liver so I can plan out accordingly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Injectable ORAL AAS effects on liver?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011, 01:26:05 PM »
Pretty sure all injectables bypass the liver whether it`s injectable D-Bol or not.

Only pills affect the liver.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 01:26:16 PM »
I should know the answer for this but I do not. When injecting a traditionally oral AAS such as dbol or drol, do they have the same negative effects on the liver as they do when taken orally? I would think no as they are absorbed via wherever they are injected, and do not pass the GI tract. If this is true, can they be taken for a more extended period than normal oral AAS? I have terrible reflux issues with oral AAS and am going the injectable oral route, but want to know this issue with the liver so I can plan out accordingly.
They actually still have to make a second pass through the liver, so it's still just as liver toxic....However, you don't wreck your stomach with the inj. versions as opposed to the oral form.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 01:26:44 PM »
it's still methylated, so it will still negatively impact the liver when it passes through. i don't know if it's better or worse but bill roberts says the difference is negligible

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011, 01:40:02 PM »
They actually still have to make a second pass through the liver, so it's still just as liver toxic....However, you don't wreck your stomach with the inj. versions as opposed to the oral form.

WRECK UR STOMACH AS IN APPETITE?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2011, 01:46:39 PM »
I stand corrected.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2011, 04:12:53 PM »
there is no such thing as a "second pass" there is only first pass metabolism where drug and substances that are orally ingested must enter into the liver by means of the portal vein to undergo metabolism before it reaches systemic circulation. this is where the liver breaks down toxic substances to lesser amount and why it take a much larger amount of a drug to achieve the same effects if it were to be injected as injections totally bypass first pass metabolism.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2011, 05:15:03 PM »
there is no such thing as a "second pass" there is only first pass metabolism where drug and substances that are orally ingested must enter into the liver by means of the portal vein to undergo metabolism before it reaches systemic circulation. this is where the liver breaks down toxic substances to lesser amount and why it take a much larger amount of a drug to achieve the same effects if it were to be injected as injections totally bypass first pass metabolism.
I guess I was right ???

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2011, 05:24:52 PM »
I guess I was right ???

Yeah, this one confused me as well

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011, 06:25:39 PM »

huh, takes larger amount of the drug to achieve the same effect? what effect are you referring to? the orals anabolic effect or it's hepatotoxicity?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011, 09:04:25 PM »
First pass metabolism is your liver getting rid of a large % of a drug ingested. Steroids like dbol are 17 aa type steroids and were made that way to avoid first pass metabolism thus increasing bioavailability. Doing this places a lot of stress on the liver...these are called methylated steroids btw.  

So since you aren't changing the structure of the oral it will still have the same effects on the liver. Eq was meant to be an injectable oral version of dbol but was completely different when they made it into a beta ester. The orals you'll inject will still be methylated so no point in jabbing yourself ed if you ask me.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
On a related note you can increase the bioavailability of your favourite drugs like valium and oxycontin. All you need to do is drink some grapefruit juice beforehand.  :D

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2011, 01:14:10 AM »
WRECK UR STOMACH AS IN APPETITE?
i meant more like the acid reflux a lot of people get from certain orals.  i never experienced a shitty appetite from any orals except for superdrol.  that stuff destroyed my appetite.  anadrol actually increases mine.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2011, 02:55:22 AM »
i meant more like the acid reflux a lot of people get from certain orals.  i never experienced a shitty appetite from any orals except for superdrol.  that stuff destroyed my appetite.  anadrol actually increases mine.

LOL THE REAL HAVOC, NO APPETITE PROBLEMS. THE REAL SUPERDROL, KILLED MY APPETITE AND MADE ME WANT TO GO DIE. BUT SHIT, THAT DRUG IS FUCKING I N C R E D I B L E.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

jackofall

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2011, 11:35:26 AM »
I have tried oral dbol and adrol 2 or 3 times each and every time i end up with major digestion issues.  I get a small bowel obstruction which causes everything to backup and not run through my digestive track.  My stomach bloats huge and it causes major pain.  Once I stop dbol or adrol a day later things start working again.  I can start adrol at 50mg a day and in 4-5 days I can feel my digestive track stopping.

I just got some IM dbol.  I figured i will try it.  If it gives me digestion issues then I am done with dbol and adrol.  I have also used oral winny and proviron and they cause no issues.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2011, 01:21:15 PM »
I have had liver issues with both injectable and oral winstrol. Never drank the ampouls like some do.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2011, 08:15:45 PM »
If it's a C17-aa steroid it will be liver toxic. Winstrol is the perfect example. Both forms are C17-aa, both are toxic to the liver. Injectable versions are slightly more potent but the difference is negligible.

As for orals that are not C17-aa, they're virtually useless, as the liver destroys most of the hormone. This is why you have to use 2-3x as much oral Primobolan as compared to Primobolan Depot to get the same results, if you can get the same results at all. This makes oral steroids that are not C17-aa somewhat inefficient.

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 04:54:28 PM »
On a related note you can increase the bioavailability of your favourite drugs like valium and oxycontin. All you need to do is drink some grapefruit juice beforehand.  :D

I gulp down my meds with grapefruit juice every day :)
Really makes a huge difference. It has such a strong effect,
grapefruit juice is sometimes listed as an interaction on some
of the drugs' info packets.

Endo

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2011, 10:20:53 PM »

This is wrong. There still is the hepatic artery. Whatever gets into your circulation goes through the liver. And so hepatotoxic compounds that are injected would still put stress on it.