Author Topic: Racist tram woman - goes viral  (Read 8140 times)

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
Re: Racist tram woman - goes viral
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2011, 10:27:32 AM »
Had that c u n t gone off like that with me anywhere around, I'd had waited patiently like a good little negro. Followed her home on her stop. Came back later that night kicked her door in, kicked her face in and spread sum democracy on her face...That c u n t would have gotten it from me...What a brazen twat.  No one had a large enough vocabulary or was educated enough to verbally spar with her and they all ended up looking like idiots....

Of course you would you fat unemployed pig

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2011, 10:30:08 AM »
Of course you would you fat unemployed pig

Speaking of racist, xenophobic gutter rats...

MikMaq

« Reply #77 on: November 28, 2011, 10:33:27 AM »
 Hey, spooge guzzling moron, you have anecdotal stories, I have facts backed by statistics. Statistically, Asians:

- Committ far less violent crime than blacks, middle easterns and Pakis.

- Do academically a lot better.

- Earn more.

- Have much lower divorce rates.

- Have much less children born out of wedlock.

These are facts. Cry all you want. Asians and Indians are a lot more civilized than blacks, middle easterns and Pakis who are animals.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Bahahah asians are so much better than middle easterners and paki's that's a statistical joke if there ever were one.

Even if you meant orientals, there not without there flaws, the chinese are colonist and the sad part is people don't figure it out until they take over half a city and call it chinatown. The indian's are ok merely because there too busy hating on each to ever be bothered by white folk.

SmallPole

• Getbig III

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 11:38:01 AM »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

Disgusting.   The best thing whites could do is just stop paying taxes altogether to stop funding benes for these parasites and savages.     

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 11:56:42 AM »

I agree with everything she said

lol

What a stupid bitch

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:05:31 PM »
that bitch need her head smashed in, shes lucky she had a child with her otherwise people would have dealt with her.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 12:08:54 PM »
No Riggs I live in a house, a big lovely house, which my earnings pay for, you are the one who had to move back in with your parents a year ago, am I right? I can dig up your posts if you deny it. Regarding my wife, absolutely beautiful girl, well educated, well mannered, not like Irish girls, they aren't the best, so I chose the best. My cock size, very happy with it thank you. And your degrees, no good if you sit at home smoking weed and being unemployed boy. Shine my boots boy

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 12:22:56 PM »
Based on what I've read, Britain is being turned inside out by immigrants from Africa, the Mid-East and poorer East European areas.  All the natural born citizens can't be happy.  I guess it's cool for her to vent her frustration.  They kept it civil, not fighting with the kids, so I can live with the words exchanged. People are fools if they think this doesn't happen in front of the kids at home or the neighborhood.   

"Britain is being turned inside out by immigrants from Africa, the Mid-East and poorer East European areas."...Just like every other country.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
Typical chav loser - probably living on welfare or is extremely poor. Has zero clue what she is talking about like most of racist bigots. Don't get me wrong some people might view me as racist with some of my opinions towards blacks and Muslims but my views are based on socio-economic impact different ethnic groups have in Country.

There is no need for ridiculous contradictory nationalism like this dumb woman is displaying. If she turned around and said, well most ethnic groups are performing very well in the UK. However, black people are having a difficult time so either black community has stand up and start following better leaders in their communities or the legal or justice system has to get more involved. The only problem with this argument is once we give the Government more power to combat negative individuals the rest of us will suffer due to loss of liberty.

I have never resented or looked down upon any one of any race until they give me a reason to do so (and unfortunately sometimes we have to label or group people based on the average representative of said community, it is the outliers who suffer the stereotypical viewpoints).

Again i feel their is a massive distinction between being a racist or being an educated well informed individual who is entitled to categorize and make statement on said ethnic populations. I love Jews/Japs/Indians/Polish and many other races in the UK, all are hard working law abiding citizens (on average of course) yet i can't say the same about blacks and Muslims - this has nothing to do with hate, i simply want them to be more productive, more law abiding and have black men become accountable for their children (when you read this gangstalean understand statistics on populations tend to be a bell curve, i can guarantee the mean for blacks population in terms of crime or lack of education is very different to other ethnic groups, i am sorry if you are 2-3 deviation from the mean - that is really unfortunate).

Socio-economics is the issue not blind hate or bigotry. If you can't understand what i am saying then you really are missing the point  ;D.

you are a bigot plain and simple and stop trying to justify it....you should be smart enough to know that blacks and muslims face a distinct and different type of racism than other groups.....blacks have always been forced to live on society's edges....discriminated against in jobs and housing....held back on purpose and denied the vote so they couldn't build political power....

READ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 12:47:34 PM »
you are a bigot plain and simple and stop trying to justify it....you should be smart enough to know that blacks and muslims face a distinct and different type of racism than other groups.....blacks have always been forced to live on society's edges....discriminated against in jobs and housing....held back on purpose and denied the vote so they couldn't build political power....

READ

Oh i wonder why Andre? 

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/dpp/news/local/defense-factory-workers-party-at-lunch-20111122-ms

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 12:58:14 PM »

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2011, 06:32:33 AM »
fucking hell, they've remanded her in custody  :o

29 November 2011 Last updated at 14:20
Share this page

Facebook
    Twitter
    Email
    Print

Croydon-to-Wimbledon racist tram rant accused in court

A woman has appeared in court after a video apparently showing a passenger abusing ethnic minority people on a south London tram was posted online.

The clip, viewed more than two million times since being uploaded to YouTube on Sunday, shows a woman sitting with a child, shouting at fellow passengers.

Emma West, of New Addington, Croydon, was accused of a racially/religiously aggravated intentional harassment.

The 34-year-old was remanded in custody while reports are prepared.

She is next due to appear at Croydon Magistrates' Court on 6 December.

British Transport Police said the YouTube clip was of an incident on the Croydon-to-Wimbledon Tramlink route.
More on This Story
Related Internet links

British Transport Police
    Her Majesty's Courts Service

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15933829

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2011, 07:04:57 AM »
fucking hell, they've remanded her in custody  :o

The Poms are pretty fucked up, they still think sex is dirty.
V

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2011, 07:45:55 AM »
This is how the new world order takes place. People from the lower social classes who deal with the direct results of the importation of massive amounts of third world immigrants daily by elites in order to lower salaries and increase their profits cannot speak their mind anymore and are labeled as bigots, racists. They ll be replaced by the sheer number of third world immigrants. Some white people from the lower social classes will adapt by mating with the immigrants, sympathizing with them. Some will fight, some will flee. Those who will fight will be broken both by colored immigrants and by the "justice" of their own country that promotes fake multiculturalism. There is no multiculturalism. There is a massive replacement of white people from the lower social classes of occident by colored people from the third world that have been imported there by the elites.

I also wouldnt be surprised if she was a single mother abandonned by her man. Poor son.
How absurd is all of this.

Watch, enjoy watching your own death, white men and women.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2011, 08:45:12 AM »
Also i m pretty sure she didnt start the feud. She was provoked, as usual. But of course it hasnt been filmed. How convenient.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2011, 11:24:53 AM »
We pay the animals and thugs to breed like rats and rabbits and tax the living shit out of whites who can't afford kids and we wonder why Western Civ is collapsing? 

You breed shit - you get shit.   Very simple.   When animals breed morwe animals - you get a zoo.   

Not that difficult to understand for anyone honest enough to admit it.   

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2011, 03:52:41 PM »

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »
This is how the new world order takes place. People from the lower social classes who deal with the direct results of the importation of massive amounts of third world immigrants daily by elites in order to lower salaries and increase their profits cannot speak their mind anymore and are labeled as bigots, racists. They ll be replaced by the sheer number of third world immigrants. Some white people from the lower social classes will adapt by mating with the immigrants, sympathizing with them. Some will fight, some will flee. Those who will fight will be broken both by colored immigrants and by the "justice" of their own country that promotes fake multiculturalism. There is no multiculturalism. There is a massive replacement of white people from the lower social classes of occident by colored people from the third world that have been imported there by the elites.

I also wouldnt be surprised if she was a single mother abandonned by her man. Poor son.

you guys need to have more kids then...stop spending your whole lives chasing after money

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2011, 04:06:35 PM »
I've not read the thread but shall now do seeing's as I don't Twitter or FaceBook and this seems to be a trending issue on GetBig and I live in London and I've seen the footage 3x on the BBC and 10x on Sky.

I reckon she was on bad drugs too (a poster who has just deleted his post suggested she was drunk?

yep, she'd just gotten her giro (that's a government payout from the taxpayer, that's you to her, a single Mum, and she's gone and bought her sad child an action man toy.  And she bought stuff for herself and got on the public transport.

She was slurring.  Noone talks like that, that was dreadful.  

I'd like to have seen who sat there and filmed it.  Did you notice the black youngster in the background being called away from the scene then hugged by an older white lady?  Madness.  If I hadn't seen it all before (all day every day in London they're all racist, even the Polish, Somalis and Bangladeshis), I'd have thought that viral vid was a put-on.  

I would not have sat there with my iphone or ipad.  I would have stood up, picked her child and his brand-new action man toy up and handed them to the person next to me.  I would then have maybe punched her in the head or called the guys in the white coats.  She needs help.  Someone should have done something, not filmed it.

She'll be on crack tomorrow and the day after and doing even worse.  The world is going downhill extremely fast.

Linda in London
I went to Croyden once, it's on the way to someplace else, a suburb of London and not a nice place.

She'd probably spent the other half of her weekly allowance on lottery scratchcards as that is her only chance.  So then she didn't have enough left to buy food, so she bought a bottle of that illegal vodka that makes you blind.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #95 on: November 30, 2011, 10:37:25 AM »

I had no idea that I felt that until you voiced it.  

Thankyou.  This is multi is not going good says that Merkcal woman in Germany last year, just before the global financial markets crashed?

I just recently realised I suddenly have isssues with covered up in black headtotoe Muslim women who can't or won't speak English with 3 or 4 or 5 crying children, I just get outta their way and sob.

But that sad girl thing with the child on this viral vid we're discussing was whiteish, maybe £astern European?  She had a bit of an accent underneath her crackinduced slurring?  Awful.
xL

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 30, 2011, 10:39:57 AM »
 :)

j_mtl

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »
that shit would it be in my country... that kunt would have eaten leather for sure. :o

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #98 on: December 07, 2011, 01:32:49 PM »
  She is very irresponsible doing that whilst holding that kid. Do you think the Pakis and others that were in that train care less that she is holding a kid? They would beat her to death and the kid with her.

Here is the thing: Asian immigrants are some of the most gentle and civilized people I have come across. The same can be said for Indians. They are industrious, intelligent, educated, actually more educated than the average European and American, and they keep to themselves. But some of the immigrants from North Africa, Pakistan and the middle east are animals completely unfit to live anywhere except in a hunter-gatherer society. They are extremely brutal and stupid and they are turning most European cities into replicas Beirut and Rihad. It is a shame. They completely ruin the view of Paris, Florence, London.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Totally agree.
This scum is flooding many countries and drastically lowers the quality of life.
Props to the indians - mostly cool.