Author Topic: How did you hear about getbig??  (Read 5793 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: How did you hear about getbig??
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2011, 04:53:52 AM »

Greetings my friend ... I am tickety boo ... things are very good , thank you   :-* ... I do hope the same for you and your lovely wife of course

How did the beach vaca go .. I bet the sun, sand and sexy g-strings were hot and enjoyable  ;)

booty has been told to STFU more than a few times .. the filthy OLD cunt just doesn't have the sense to pay heed

Just like a turkey will drown itself in the rain .. booty will sell herself for a dime and a smile .. both are totally unavoidable due to lack of one bit of sense of course  ;)

Stupid should hurt

Good to see you back.

Palolem beach, was beautiful (as always), the Indian ocean washes the city out of your skin very nicely.

Tej just got back from Kashmir (last week), she stayed on a house boat (5*) at the edge of a lake, I will ask her what lake when she gets home.
She took a tonne of pics, mountains, lakes, all the things you would expect in Kashmir.
I didn't go though, I had stuff to do here, & it's not very safe for Gora's over the border.

It's nice to see someone keeping the riff-raff in check.

PT

Growth/noob loves me

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2011, 05:19:10 AM »
haha ... a pole smoking tranny lover with many WEAPOOOOOOOOONZZZZZ! and a confused gender bending account patting each other on the back

as lovely as the sight of the unevenly spread dirty yellow cheese when you pull a couple of quarter pounder patties apart

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2011, 05:23:51 AM »
haha ... a pole smoking tranny lover with many WEAPOOOOOOOOONZZZZZ! and a confused gender bending account patting each other on the back

as lovely as the sight of the unevenly spread dirty yellow cheese when you pull a couple of quarter pounder patties apart

I see you are desperate for your 20000'th post, PM when you are x4 post away & we will give you a fan-fare  ::)

Dick head.
The G&O is a bit slow tonight, huh?? Thought you would latch onto me & W8 did you??
Loser.

PT
Growth/noob loves me

w8m8

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2011, 05:28:11 AM »

a fucking urinal that is full of liquid shit is more lovely a sight than you

PT is more man than you could possibly ever be .. my gender doesn't bend ... but your neck does .. Swerdlow was always happy when you patted his back ... it was your signal to him  ... Yes .. give it to me deeper Daddy  8)

the only confusion you can speak of is how it is that you escaped the government with all your top secret mind control intel and still end up a worthless ugly gypsy loser with a scam site to tell fortunes with and you live on Getbig ?

newmom

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »
MuscleMayhem, think Massive G mentioned it

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2011, 10:25:50 AM »
scribbled just above a Glory Hole I found  :D
K

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2011, 10:35:31 AM »
scribbled just above a Glory Hole I found  :D

outed...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2011, 02:28:23 PM »
I was reading flex/md or something back in 2003/2004 and I believe it was a Tamali interview where they asked him about his internet critics. He started talking shit about the guys over here on getbig. lol

Yeah magazines are shit but at least something good came of it...or maybe not.... :-\

How did you hear about this place??

got on it around the time titus did his thing.
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #83 on: December 05, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »
God spoke to me.