Author Topic: Charlie Sheens former broad busted for coke...  (Read 2490 times)

axestream

• Getbig IV
Re: Charlie Sheens former broad busted for coke...
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2011, 05:48:19 PM »
cocaine must taste hella good.

my family is full of addicts, i dont think i'll ever try it.

First time you try it you'll be disappointed. It takes some time for you to really appreciate it.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2011, 06:22:51 PM »
I have done it many times when I was younger but it never did anything for me accept numb my nose and throat.  I can get Chloroseptic throat spray for that feeling.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2011, 06:35:45 PM »
I have done it many times when I was younger but it never did anything for me accept numb my nose and throat.  I can get Chloroseptic throat spray for that feeling.

But then why keep doing it and did you drink alcohol? See I was used to E, so coke didn't do nearly as much for me as I had hoped it would.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2011, 06:42:05 PM »
But then why keep doing it and did you drink alcohol? See I was used to E, so coke didn't do nearly as much for me as I had hoped it would.

I really can't remember but I had done meth previous to trying coke so I guess the comparison fell short.  I didn't know it was meth at the time.  We are talking 1990 or so and meth wasn't really mainstream at that point.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2011, 06:44:49 PM »
I really can't remember but I had done meth previous to trying coke so I guess the comparison fell short.  I didn't know it was meth at the time.  We are talking 1990 or so and meth wasn't really mainstream at that point.

Ah okay, I guess that explains a lot.