Author Topic: Happy Holidays to all you Getbiggers!  (Read 21059 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: I LOVE YOU ALL GETBIGGERS HAHA HAPPY HOLIDAYS :) AND ANOTHER GREAT YEAR :)
« Reply #100 on: December 04, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »
Epic posting screenshots showing a $5000 gross and hiding your $4500 expenses.

Natural Man

• Getbig V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #102 on: December 04, 2011, 02:57:01 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 04, 2011, 03:00:23 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs when they dont do gay4pay or live in their mom's basement at 35 y/o.

updated.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #104 on: December 04, 2011, 03:03:27 PM »
updated.

You've now become an official GetBig legend.

I think I still have a ways to go but once I reach that status maybe my father will finally love me.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
Re: Calling out Derek Anthony aka AIDS-ridden mongoloid
« Reply #105 on: December 04, 2011, 03:15:32 PM »
I'll fight both of you at the same time, phaggots - I'm the next Lesnar srs

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #106 on: December 04, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »
Epic posting screenshots showing a $5000 gross and hiding your $4500 expenses.

Hardly.  I have an Acenet Reseller Account to run all of my websites which runs me 34.00 dollars a month.  My toll free office number is from RingCentral is 17 dollars a month, and my Merchant Processing fees are about 50 dollars a month.  That's pretty much it.  I maintain all of my sites myself with occasionally getting 240 to design something for me.  BTW, this doesn't include phone or fax orders that I get in.

My biggest expense is PCI compliance with SecurityMetrics which is 3,000 dollars a year but its essential to have
A

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #107 on: December 04, 2011, 03:23:22 PM »

Hardly.  I have an Acenet Reseller Account to run all of my websites which runs me 34.00 dollars a month.  My toll free office number is from RingCentral is 17 dollars a month, and my Merchant Processing fees are about 50 dollars a month.  That's pretty much it.  I maintain all of my sites myself with occasionally getting 240 to design something for me.  BTW, this doesn't include phone or fax orders that I get in.

My biggest expense is PCI compliance with SecurityMetrics which is 3,000 dollars a year but its essential to have

oh rly?

What about the cost that you're buying at from the supplier? Looks like you forgot to factor that, too.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #108 on: December 04, 2011, 03:39:50 PM »
Derrick you look like a cheap thug man. I guess that's the Jersey fag look you're going for.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 04, 2011, 03:40:56 PM »

Hardly.  I have an Acenet Reseller Account to run all of my websites which runs me 34.00 dollars a month.  My toll free office number is from RingCentral is 17 dollars a month, and my Merchant Processing fees are about 50 dollars a month.  That's pretty much it.  I maintain all of my sites myself with occasionally getting 240 to design something for me.  BTW, this doesn't include phone or fax orders that I get in.

Wow you re really a successful entrepreneur, businessman and you re doing it all from home, wow, what a dream life you have, vince!

::)

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #110 on: December 04, 2011, 03:50:08 PM »
updated.

What if you Had a father That Was there but can cause a " no guidance to continue studies" because the father started working young and has worked hard their entire life? And had a good life Not from making a lot of money but from working hard and having their prioritized straight. My father was that and was there (no matter how you would like to believe otherwise) and still Im a lazy fuck about everything that doesn't interest me. And working hard on something I have no interest of is one fo thsoe things.
You're leaving a lot of stuff out. And you still have the It's as I say! nothing else is right! Which is horrible when it comes to improving your thoughts.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2011, 03:52:08 PM »
What if you Had a fatherwhat Was there but can cause a " no guidance to continue studies" because the father started working young and has worked has their entire life?
You're leaving a lot of stuff out. And you still have the It's as I say! nothing else is right! Which is horrible when it comes to improving your thoughts.
dont you have your own "business" to "run" or a shity reality to escape in some online role playing game at the moment? Isnt mommy sick of paying for all of this? 

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2011, 03:53:43 PM »
dont you have your own "business" to "run" or a shity reality to escape in some online role playing game at the moment? Isnt mommy sick of paying for all of this?  

If someone paid for something Im sure it would be my father since he lives pretty close.. no? I Hate getting things and would never in my wildest dreams have either of my parent pay for anything I do. Which makes what you say so ironic since its the Complete opposite of the reality which means you're probably 100% wrong about other things also.

You still have that "Im right!" "you're wrong" mentality which you need to loose if you want to become happy. What escape were you looking for with the steroids? espacing from yourself? trying to turn into someone else for someone else? lol.

You also judge everything from Your perspective. Which is stupid. What you like may Not be what other people like. That's something you can't seem to grasp either. Did the gf get sick of the "never being wrong" thing?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »
Seriously man, why do you start these threads and then spend hours defending yourself?

Check out the 'all eyes on me' tatt. Springer failed to get the attention he craves  from a successful career. This leads him to throw himself, willingly, to the getbig wolves. Being savaged, mauled , and destroyed for a few minutes is at least attention...like the whore that sucks all the dicks on the football team...his insignificant existence is briefly acknowledged as he allows himself to abused and then discarded.

(I'm sure the Uberman legend can elaborate on his motivations for it)

O

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #114 on: December 04, 2011, 03:57:07 PM »
oh rly?

What about the cost that you're buying at from the supplier? Looks like you forgot to factor that, too.

My profit is between 30 and 150% depending on the item, supplier, and where I keep it in stock or ship from the manufacturer directly..  I currently work with about 12 different ones right now.  I'm about to start with 4 new companies by the end of the year...mainly selling MMA and boxing equipment.  
A

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 04, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
In that first pic you look great, DA. Not a fan of tats but that shot is working for you. Keep the Hata Blockaz on.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #116 on: December 04, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »
Derrick you look like a cheap thug man. I guess that's the Jersey fag look you're going for.
hey,,,he's not from jersey,,,your insulting jersey now ..

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 04, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
Check out the 'all eyes on me' tatt. Springer failed to get the attention he craves  from a successful career. This leads him to throw himself, willingly, to the getbig wolves. Being savaged, mauled , and destroyed for a few minutes is at least attention...like the whore that sucks all the dicks on the football team...his insignificant existence is briefly acknowledged as he allows himself to abused and then discarded.

(I'm sure the Uberman legend can elaborate on his motivations for it)

It's pretty obvious to me derek has been sexually and psychologically abused by a father figure of his family.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #118 on: December 04, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »
This is just the net and most of us don't take this shit serious but all bullshit aside Derek.. I think you gotta focus more on your health. You're only 30 I believe but your face is looking 20 years older. Not trying to be a dick but I'm sure your family would hate to lose you so young.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: December 04, 2011, 04:15:09 PM »

My profit is between 30 and 150% depending on the item, supplier, and where I keep it in stock or ship from the manufacturer directly..  I currently work with about 12 different ones right now.  I'm about to start with 4 new companies by the end of the year...mainly selling MMA and boxing equipment.  

holy shit vince, you re now ceo of a megacorporation!

Seriously now, how much you get from welfare?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: December 04, 2011, 04:18:00 PM »
holy shit vince, you re now ceo of a megacorporation!
Seriously now, how much you get from welfare?

When you're in bed at night , lets say 15 min from sleeping, the thoughts running through your head.. Does it make a difference if you posted on getbig That day or not? Did being negative makes you feel better then just a normal day would? fall asleep easier? make you sleep better?  well, without gb, I dont know how negative you are IRL..

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 04, 2011, 04:28:08 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #122 on: December 04, 2011, 04:32:58 PM »
Does DA really have a large "La Cosa Nostra" tattoo on his back?

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 04, 2011, 04:51:20 PM »
Derek, is it true you write to Santa and ask him to come through the back door?

When Derek uses a mail order service for furniture, he always scouts the local delivery men and when he finds the biggest burliest top, he excitidly places his order and specifies 'deliveries in the rear only' in the other information box.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: December 04, 2011, 04:53:33 PM »

Bradi,

Post the rest of this video for us to see his full "cosa".

Derek is a well-known figure within the GAY club scene in NYC. 

"1"