Author Topic: Tebow - NFL MVP or is it the Denver Defense  (Read 8265 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: tebows magical christian run has been against horrible teams...
« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2011, 03:47:09 PM »
religion is like a big cock
it's nice to have one
it's ok to show it off a little
but when you attempt to shove it down my throat
that's taking it too far.  
I don't hate any religious people or anyone who claims
some faith.  i consider each and every one of you to be
delusional homophobic morons equally.

I feel the same way about the fairies who march and yell and the idiots who yell for them...

But

nobody is forcing you to watch the tv, turn the fucking channel moron...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
no, i dont, everything in balance. but for any man to assume that God is behind his success is like believing the toothfairy is behind leaving a nickel under a pillow. What an arrogant way to think... that god himself has any interest in indibidual human success. does god set tebows alarm clock in the morning too?

I also have no problem with any religion as long as i dont have to hear about it 24/7. And dont forget, were tebow an atheist and reminded us that god had nothing to ddo with his success in everyinterview the NFL would hav told him to get lost.
I think you misunderstand the point that tebow is making, he is thankful to God for giving him the opportunity, the ability, the platform in which to reach ppl.

Good point about the atheist, doesnt really matter though as moral equivilency arguments are idiotic and pointless.

doesnt matter what would happen or did happen in another situation that doesnt make the reaction to tebow right...

if you disagree with that treatment if it was an atheist, then you logically should disagree with it now.

Doesnt matter what other ppl would do.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 06, 2011, 03:52:22 PM »
P.S. I have brady on my fantasy team and week one of my playoff run is when he plays tebow.

I hope he throws 5 td's lol

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #53 on: December 06, 2011, 04:07:00 PM »
turn the fucking channel moron...
thank you

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2011, 04:17:50 PM »
I think you misunderstand the point that tebow is making, he is thankful to God for giving him the opportunity, the ability, the platform in which to reach ppl.

Good point about the atheist, doesnt really matter though as moral equivilency arguments are idiotic and pointless.

doesnt matter what would happen or did happen in another situation that doesnt make the reaction to tebow right...

if you disagree with that treatment if it was an atheist, then you logically should disagree with it now.

Doesnt matter what other ppl would do.

impossible to have a converstion based on reason, sense, and empathy with a "christian" shame i gotta change the channel for the post game interview when i wanna hear his thoughts on the game not 90 secs of his religious views. your basically admitting every you denied he is doing: using his spotlight to spout religuion when earlier you wanted us to just be happy for the guy and his love of God lol.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Tebow has done nothing - its the Denver defense...
« Reply #55 on: December 06, 2011, 04:26:58 PM »
tebow has done NOTHING people....its all about the DENVER DEFENSE...
tebows magical christian run has been against horrible teams...

what john fox and his offensive coordinator has accomplished is turning the offense to a video game offense.anyone with real football knowledge knows that tebow is runnig out of time...no real direction of game plan other than "run and shoot the shit out of tebow until till we think the defense is only going for the run after the 30th consecutive run play and lets just hope we can get a pass off then..John fox's current offensive passing system consists of tebow running out of the pocket and throwing it to the first receiver who breaks his route...

i have watched every single game since tebow has been a starter.if denver did not have the defense it has tebow woulda been passing out communion way long ago. he is the worst pocket passer i have ever witness, jesus is really doing him a favor..he is the worst 3rd down converter, worst redzone qb (least amount of TDs)..

should i keep going

You can start by explaining where this awesome Denver defense was when KYLE ORTON was the starter.

Let me help you: they were giving up WAY more points per game, while the offense was scoring fewer points.

Tebow and the Bronocs have won FIVE straight (and six out of seven). And, lest you whine about "horrible teams", two of those wins were against squads with winning records. Plus, good teams beat the teams they're supposed to be, remember?

The Broncos beat the Vikings. And, they're in first place, because the Raiders got the lips slapped off their faces by the Dolphins.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Tebow - NFL MVP or is it the Denver Defense
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:41 PM »
impossible to have a converstion based on reason, sense, and empathy with a "christian" shame i gotta change the channel for the post game interview when i wanna hear his thoughts on the game not 90 secs of his religious views. your basically admitting every you denied he is doing: using his spotlight to spout religuion when earlier you wanted us to just be happy for the guy and his love of God lol.
LOL just as I thought...youre not looking for a rational discusssion at all simply looking to bash a guy b/c of his views.

Where did I deny that he was using his position to promote his faith?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2011, 05:47:43 PM »
Its a combo of both. Denver D usually does well at keeping the score low (not last Sunday). This allows Tebow who doesnt throw picks, or turn the ball over to thrive in the 4th quarter.
Denver was 1-4 to start the season, where was the defense then? As soon as Tebow steps in the team is 7-1.
Tebow is a large reason they are the way they are.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2011, 05:51:47 PM »
Its a combo of both. Denver D usually does well at keeping the score low (not last Sunday). This allows Tebow who doesnt throw picks, or turn the ball over to thrive in the 4th quarter.
Denver was 1-4 to start the season, where was the defense then? As soon as Tebow steps in the team is 7-1.
Tebow is a large reason they are the way they are.
He will have no prayer (pun intended) against a high-powered offense.  (Packers, Saints, Patriots) Teams like the Ravens and Steelers would crush him like a can as well.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 06, 2011, 06:02:19 PM »
Science without the supervision of Faith leads to genocides.

hahha, compare how many ppl have died in genocides to how many people have died in wars caused by religion.

TEAM Nasser

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 06, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
He will have no prayer (pun intended) against a high-powered offense.  (Packers, Saints, Patriots) Teams like the Ravens and Steelers would crush him like a can as well.

The Ravens tend to play down to their competition. They sweep Pittsburgh, then got embarrassed on MNF by the Jaguars.