Author Topic: Big Show with IFBB Pro Colette Nelson  (Read 6042 times)

io856

Re: BIG SHOW THURSDAY NIGHT INSULIN TALK WITH IFBB PRO COLETTE NELSON....
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 05:19:04 AM »
lol ... you're one of those keyboard internet warriors  ::) let me remind you and every1 who the real pussy is

it gets better  ;D

so then after mr. tough guy over here decided not to show up..

click on the quote to see the that the PM is actually him

Quote from: freakycalves20 on December 04, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
i didnt know it would come to this sorry for starting shit i dont have any beef with you

peace[/b]

HAHAHAHA

I think it's you whos the chicken shit haha

::) ::) ::) ::)
what a fuckin pussy DA is, then...

not surprising  ::)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 05:27:52 AM »
what a fuckin pussy DA is, then...

not surprising  ::)

It's not really surprising though is it/ This is the same oil bag that pussied out of a fight with Vince G

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 06:01:09 AM »
Colette has already appeared on Derek's show talking about insulin back in July!

Recycling guests.... ::)

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2011/06/24/dashow-65-guest-carl-lanore-and-ifbb-pro-colette-nelson.mp3

starting at 1:04:20

Key points :

Insulin is used for increased strength in many Olympic sports. Cannot be drug tested for.

Most anabolic hormone in the body. Increases sodium absorption in the muscle, hold more water and glycogen in the muscle. A hydrated muscle is a stronger muscle.

cannot become a type 1 diabetic using insulin (can't produce insulin). The only way to become type 1 diabetic is if you have the antibodies in your blood that attack the beta cells which produce insulin.

So why do we here about bodybuilders becoming diabetic?

Because they are taking excessive amounts of growth hormone, Growth hormone increases insulin resistance. Guys that are taking 8,10,12 plus IU's of growth are causing insulin resistance resulting in blood sugar levels over 126, which is classified as diabetic, so they have to take insulin to stabalize blood sugar.

Why are guys growing so big with insulin and GH?

If you're taking Gh without insulin, you'll have higher blood sugars and often you get very lean because your not absorbing all your food. Now if you add Insulin, you see a huge increase in size because you are negating the insulin resistance, allowing full absorption of all food.

Smaller amounts more frequently allows better absorption of food, as opposed to 10IU morning and 10IU after training.

Large doses followed by massive amounts of carbs is not the best way to use it. Small doses, throughout the day. The whole "10 grams of carbs covers 1IU is person specific. Some people need more, or less.

that b an awesome show ,,,

ask her th typical question "does non diabetics can come diabetic with insulin use"

thks
She says absolutely not.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 08:56:56 AM »
shes coming back on by popular demand dummy. the fans wanted to hear her... like the other shows dont have repeat guest? you idiot!!

Colette has already appeared on Derek's show talking about insulin back in July!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dashow/2011/06/24/dashow-65-guest-carl-lanore-and-ifbb-pro-colette-nelson.mp3

Key points :

Insulin is used for increased strength in many Olympic sports. Cannot be drug tested for.

Most anabolic hormone in the body. Increases sodium absorption in the muscle, hold more water and glycogen in the muscle. A hydrated muscle is a stronger muscle.

cannot become a type 1 diabetic using insulin (can't produce insulin). The only way to become type 1 diabetic is if you have the antibodies in your blood that attack the beta cells which produce insulin.

Because they are taking excessive amounts of growth hormone, Growth hormone increases insulin resistance. Guys that are taking 8,10,12 plus IU's of growth are causing insulin resistance resulting in blood sugar levels over 126, which is classified as diabetic, so they have to take insulin to stabalize blood sugar.

If you're taking Gh without insulin, you'll have higher blood sugars and often you get very lean because your not absorbing all your food. Now if you add Insulin, you see a huge increase in size because you are negating the insulin resistance, allowing full absorption of all food.

Smaller amounts more frequently allows better absorption of food, as opposed to 10IU morning and 10IU after training.

Large doses followed by massive amounts of carbs is not the best way to use it. Small doses, throughout the day. The whole "10 grams of carbs covers 1IU is person specific. Some people need more, or less.

She says absolutely not.

freakycalves20

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 08:58:27 AM »
your a liar i never pmed you that ... that last quote dip shit

lol ... you're one of those keyboard internet warriors  ::) let me remind you and every1 who the real pussy is

it gets better  ;D

so then after mr. tough guy over here decided not to show up..

click on the quote to see the that the PM is actually him

Quote from: freakycalves20 on December 04, 2011, 03:18:27 PM
i didnt know it would come to this sorry for starting shit i dont have any beef with you

peace[/b]

HAHAHAHA

I think it's you whos the chicken shit haha

::) ::) ::) ::)

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 10:56:42 AM »
oh really ?

why don't you click on the last quote then and see who you PM'd it too

retard i never said you PM'd it to me, you sent all these to Swlabr

you can't quote a quote that's been posted by someone else

::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 11:02:47 AM »

Key points :

She says absolutely not.

Yep......never heard of a rerun on a "live show". 

But what's disturbing is the fact that this ding dong is discussing the use of insulin for bodybuilding.   There's some serious legal issues with that which are worse than the impending Paramount and Universal Pictures assraping that Derek is going to get for using their content without their consent
A

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 11:16:54 AM »
what about the misuse and abuse of sight enhancement oil, dereck? i bet you have a lot of first hand knowledge on that one  ;D