Author Topic: Getbig is addicting because...  (Read 5683 times)

Stavios

Re: Getbig is addicting because...
« Reply #125 on: December 05, 2011, 09:27:20 PM »
C'mon guys, it only took me four trys to find the perfect women. lol

honestly I really don't know how you kept your head going through 3 divorces  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
LOL...please Stavios look at my past posts. Does it look like I've kept my head on? 

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
Re: Your favourite getbiggers
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2011, 12:08:46 AM »
DeBussey
RETAF RUO
Man Of Steel (Pre-revelation)
NYCBull
Rich Gainigher
240 or Bust (Pre-emasculation)

Swlabr

« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2011, 01:34:57 AM »

Swlabr

« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2011, 01:40:21 AM »
GangstaLean - sounds like a wise old man.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2011, 02:03:19 AM »
if i start naming names i'm just gonna leave people out.

I just realised that too.

forgot dutchguy, e-kul, wes, DKII, MiqMaq.... tsssssh, never mind I think I forget a bunch of people again. But I did put the getbig poster boys on my list, that's for sure.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2011, 02:38:48 AM »
adonis
che
tito
240 is back
kouroush
kiwiol

and many more

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2011, 02:48:46 AM »
Juruth

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2011, 02:57:11 AM »
Bradistani, aka "The Gif"...

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2011, 04:27:33 AM »
db2431 was the best until he went on a fishing trip with his uncle Zeus

newmom

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2011, 04:55:36 AM »
db2431 was the best until he went on a fishing trip with his uncle Zeus

yes but we always have burnt match db2431 Army of One ;D

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2011, 05:47:01 AM »
Honestly there is nobody here past or present who I genuinely dislike except maybe Fat Panda

;D

PT
Growth/noob loves me

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2011, 07:08:57 PM »
DeBussey
RETAF RUO
Man Of Steel (Pre-revelation)
NYCBull
Rich Gainigher
240 or Bust (Pre-emasculation)

Retaf what lol??
#

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
For laughs!! This place rocks!!  By the way fuck you!!  ;) ;)

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2011, 11:39:12 PM »
Retaf what lol??
Rehtaf Ruo.

The dude had it in for mouthy whores.

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »
Time for a circlejerk. Go ahead, fellas.
GO, GO, GO!!!!  :D

No homo!

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #141 on: December 07, 2011, 03:58:48 PM »
For laughs!! This place rocks!!  By the way fuck you!!  ;) ;)

Fuck you pay me sir ;D
#

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2011, 04:00:51 PM »
About humans psychological development;
There are virgin guys in their 40 s who never learned to seduce women -often raised by single mothers-, who are or arent homosexuals, who have or dont have a job, who have one or several "hobbies", and who understand things other people understood way younger just because they were told about it by their caregivers, parents, family, while they, didnt. Adults who just aged living in a bubble, stuck in time. I.m not talking about physically, biologically damaged individuals, severe cases of autism or trisomic people here, I'm talking about people who have all the biological equipment to fulfil their natural needs but dont. That's because their psychological development has been harmed by their caregivers.

Anyway, i your case, as you ll age the biological need to reproduce will slowly develop, but it might happen in 5, 10 or 15 years from now if you re only 20. It is pre embeded, programmed in us all. Your genes determine when you re going to feel the need to reproduce, when it will kick in. It might also be conditionned by your direct environment. For example in times of great despair, men and women reproduce sooner, younger. In times of peace, the biological need kicks in later.
We re totally dependant of the conditionnings that surround us as mich as we re dependant of the inner, embeded conditionnings we inherited from our genitors. All these pre programmations cross each others constantly and shape what we call human life.

The three main conditionnings that determine our "choices" (or more precisely, the limited options we re going to have to choose from) are our genes, our upbringing/education/faith/spirituality, and our direct physical environment.

I d also like to mention the fact that we human get bored of everything that is extreme at some point. And that focusing only on yourself, living in complete constant hedonism, also gets old. It's just a step. But some people stay stuck at that step forever, until it's too late to evolve to the next step.
It's not "my" opinion , it's just the way it works and has been explained by studies in the 60s and 70s. At some point all humans get sick of doing the same shit over and over again; like being unemployed, taking drugs, fleeing reality in virtual worlds etc. It will get old even to you as sure as 1+1 = 2.

Considering you come from a stable family, chances are high that once the biological need to reproduce kicks in, if you evolve to the next steps of human development in the next decade, you will reproduce with ease the way your father built his couple and family.
Let's just hope you know everything he did, good, or bad, in order to be sure what to reproduce to create life, and in order not to reproduce what he might have done that destroyed life. You need to know your past, your genitors respective pasts, in order to not reproduce their failures, to overcome them reported in your own existence if they didnt overcome them in theirs, and to continue, develop their positive strenghts you also inherited.

We are the sum of what precedes us, physically, and psychically. And when we reach full consciousness around the age of 20/25 years of age, we then have the possibility to modify to some extent our past acquired or inherited conditionnings. For this we need an education though. And to make good use of our education and of our inherited, learned, acquired strenght, we need Faith. How many people have strenghts they use badly simply because they didnt have Faith.

Without control, power is worthless.
Without Faith and love, hope that build a healthy confidence in humans, intelligence is worthless, even worse, it might end serving destruction.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2011, 04:03:09 PM »
About humans psychological development;
There are virgin guys in their 40 s who never learned to seduce women -often raised by single mothers-, who are or arent homosexuals, who have or dont have a job, who have one or several "hobbies", and who understand things other people understood way younger just because they were told about it by their caregivers, parents, family, while they, didnt. Adults who just aged living in a bubble, stuck in time. I.m not talking about physically, biologically damaged individuals, severe cases of autism or trisomic people here, I'm talking about people who have all the biological equipment to fulfil their natural needs but dont. That's because their psychological development has been harmed by their caregivers.

Anyway, i your case, as you ll age the biological need to reproduce will slowly develop, but it might happen in 5, 10 or 15 years from now if you re only 20. It is pre embeded, programmed in us all. Your genes determine when you re going to feel the need to reproduce, when it will kick in. It might also be conditionned by your direct environment. For example in times of great despair, men and women reproduce sooner, younger. In times of peace, the biological need kicks in later.
We re totally dependant of the conditionnings that surround us as mich as we re dependant of the inner, embeded conditionnings we inherited from our genitors. All these pre programmations cross each others constantly and shape what we call human life.

The three main conditionnings that determine our "choices" (or more precisely, the limited options we re going to have to choose from) are our genes, our upbringing/education/faith/spirituality, and our direct physical environment.

I d also like to mention the fact that we human get bored of everything that is extreme at some point. And that focusing only on yourself, living in complete constant hedonism, also gets old. It's just a step. But some people stay stuck at that step forever, until it's too late to evolve to the next step.
It's not "my" opinion , it's just the way it works and has been explained by studies in the 60s and 70s. At some point all humans get sick of doing the same shit over and over again; like being unemployed, taking drugs, fleeing reality in virtual worlds etc. It will get old even to you as sure as 1+1 = 2.

Considering you come from a stable family, chances are high that once the biological need to reproduce kicks in, if you evolve to the next steps of human development in the next decade, you will reproduce with ease the way your father built his couple and family.
Let's just hope you know everything he did, good, or bad, in order to be sure what to reproduce to create life, and in order not to reproduce what he might have done that destroyed life. You need to know your past, your genitors respective pasts, in order to not reproduce their failures, to overcome them reported in your own existence if they didnt overcome them in theirs, and to continue, develop their positive strenghts you also inherited.

We are the sum of what precedes us, physically, and psychically. And when we reach full consciousness around the age of 20/25 years of age, we then have the possibility to modify to some extent our past acquired or inherited conditionnings. For this we need an education though. And to make good use of our education and of our inherited, learned, acquired strenght, we need Faith. How many people have strenghts they use badly simply because they didnt have Faith.

Without control, power is worthless.
Without Faith and love, hope that build a healthy confidence in humans, intelligence is worthless, even worse, it might end serving destruction.

Well said sir, well said ;D
#