Author Topic: Jay Cutler is doing fine  (Read 5715 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Jay Cutler is doing fine
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 05:18:29 PM »
hot chick with douche shit bags

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 05:22:46 PM »
girl is not that hot and im not sure that's jay

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 08:01:33 PM »
Regular skinny chick with probable implants.

girl is not that hot and im not sure that's jay

by all means then studs, post the amazing broads you're boning. ;)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 08:07:11 PM »

Epic hoverhand, this girl is not fucking any of these two betas.

#

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 08:24:55 PM »
sheis hot ,, she is just to dam skinny,, its good fuck and be around for a month fucking btu then you get bored because its too damn sdkiny where are the curves,, wher is the perky tits that fall naturaly and full enough ,, she wont have ass either,, too skinny,, its good for fucks but not godo for long term,, you want a girl that is more curvy for long relashionship,, its important,,not fat but not too skinny

gh15 approved
fallen angel

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 08:31:55 PM »
sheis hot ,, she is just to dam skinny,, its good fuck and be around for a month fucking btu then you get bored because its too damn sdkiny where are the curves,, wher is the perky tits that fall naturaly and full enough ,, she wont have ass either,, too skinny,, its good for fucks but not godo for long term,, you want a girl that is more curvy for long relashionship,, its important,,not fat but not too skinny

gh15 approved

G.A. West

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »

gh15 approved

Why do you want a more curvy woman for a relationship, but skinny for a fuck?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »
I would pound her down if anyone was curious as to the topic.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 08:52:07 PM »
Why do you want a more curvy woman for a relationship, but skinny for a fuck?

i dontl,, i want curvy for everything ,, fuck and relashionship either or ,, but in case of skinny girl i myself wil be able to stand it maybe 30 days,, few fucks and then i get bored,, i want to be able to have juicy ass ,, juicy thighs,, i want to hold to something i want to abuse it ,, i want full titonas that fall on the body nicely ,, and also nice face which usualy go with more curvy girls,, not fat! curvy...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 09:02:08 PM »
i dontl,, i want curvy for everything ,, fuck and relashionship either or ,, but in case of skinny girl i myself wil be able to stand it maybe 30 days,, few fucks and then i get bored,, i want to be able to have juicy ass ,, juicy thighs,, i want to hold to something i want to abuse it ,, i want full titonas that fall on the body nicely ,, and also nice face which usualy go with more curvy girls,, not fat! curvy...

gh15 approved
dont know what you are on about but i had a 5'-3" 90 pounder for 6 years. couldnt get enough of her.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
everyone is diff,, this specific girl i see in picture is too skinny as simple as that,, too skiny fot what i like ,, ofcourse i would fuck her till she coudnt walk anymore,, but in general this is too skiny for my like

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 09:26:23 PM »
by all means then studs, post the amazing broads you're boning. ;)

a woman i fucked has already been posted by someone else, it was a modeling pic of her she had on her facebook. i dont post pics of women i fuck, other people do lol

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 09:32:11 PM »
everyone is diff,, this specific girl i see in picture is too skinny as simple as that,, too skiny fot what i like ,, ofcourse i would fuck her till she coudnt walk anymore,, but in general this is too skiny for my like

gh15 approved

Now with all due respect, would you put her on a 4-6 cycle of kigtropin or riptropin prior to penetration.

(I'm ready to take notes)
#

G.A. West

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »

gh15 approved

We're birds of a feather bro