Author Topic: How to improve thickness of the biceps ? Hormones ?  (Read 8949 times)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: How to improve thickness of the biceps ? Hormones ?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2011, 11:37:51 AM »
NOT EVEN HORMONES HAVE HELPED WITH THIS. I GOT A GREAT SHAPE WITH A HELL OF A PEAK, I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE THICKNESS FROM THE FRONT. EVEN UNDER TRAINING WITH CERTAIN GUIDANCE SOME BODY PARTS DO NOT RESPOND WELL....IS IT THICKER? YES, BUT STILL SUCKS. STILL MEASURE OUT QUITE DECENT THOUGH FOR SOME REASON.

ive founds arms barely budge after the 1st 5 yrs.........

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2011, 11:39:58 AM »
oh, the way to get that hanging thick look from the front, the best way for me was doing standing dumb bell curls. specifically I cheated on the positive and went slow as hell on the negative. when it got real heavy I just did isometric work for as long as i could until i was too exhausted to continue

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2011, 11:45:05 AM »
I would use the preachers first in your routine.

Just my opinion though.

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2011, 11:47:02 AM »
I would use the preachers first in your routine.

Just my opinion though.

Why ? I usually do barbell curl first.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2011, 11:52:08 AM »
Just personal preference.....give them a try first.....then perform barbell curls second in your routine.

You'll shock the bis and catch them off guard.

Siimply

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2011, 11:54:24 AM »
Just personal preference.....give them a try first.....then perform barbell curls second in your routine.

You'll shock the bis and catch them off guard.

Alright I'll give it a try next time, thank you wild willie :).

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2011, 12:18:38 PM »
stop with this balonie talk. here's how it's done:

many fellas ask reptedly whats secrets i can give to grow arm ,, they want philsulina arm philsulina arm,,

alright,, you ONLY HAVE PHILSULINA ARM IS YOU PUT IN IT DAMN SEO! same for jason arm ,, what i can help yo uwith is to get your arm to 19 inches! of quality!

gh15 is going to lay here a a specific program to gain those 1-2 inches you all want so much afgter you stuck at 17 inches on hormones,, remember we are talking quality 17 inches up to quality 18-19 inches...not balonie fatzos but quality as in SINGLE DIGIT BODYFAT

you first and formost start from SINGLE BODYFAT,, i want each one on this program to be in the singles,, no 12 no 13 thinking you are 9 no! i want you to start at 8% or under,, i dont care if you hold the niagra falls on you ...but the important thing is that you start 8% or under,, now! this is the routine i will specify ...it wont have any marvelous food lol nor will it have any marvelous training execersizes,,,what it wil have in it is HORMONES ,, so get book and pen and start writing,, or in generation nothingness language ...just copy and paste or put on face book ,, anything you want ASIDE FROM PUTTING IT ON DIFF BOARDINGS,, I DONT WANT THIS ON DIFF BOARDINGS!,,they will probbaly steal it but dont make it easy for them ...i dont want my pupils to put it on other boardings,, thank you

ok

you got down to 8% on hormones ofcourse,, so you have subsential size to your arm ,, 17 inch...

now how do you get up in inches? what is the big secret behind it,,

the big secret behind it is hidden in few vials

vial 1 = testosterona no ester also known as suspension ,,

vial 2 = dianabola vial ,, liquid INJECTABLE dianabola or tablets will do too...liquid will be better it wil make you able to pull it much longer in duration of intake and hunger will just go higher and higher

vial 3 human growth hormone

vial 4 = testosterona enantat

vial 5 = equipona

vial 6 = trenbolona ace

i want you to get down to 8% or under with the hgh and trenbolona! then! i want you to take those out! do not use them anymore and insted introduce the following to your blood

testosterona no ester = 50mg a day

dianabola = 25 mg a day

testosterona enantato = 300-600mg every 2-3 day

equipona = 300mg every 2 days

again no! no! hgh and no trenbolona ace,,

now do this for a week you will start seeing your arms growing it wil be in incremenetds of 1/4 of an inch quality growth ,, you can increase tne to 100 mg a day as in 50mg 2 times a day and dianabola to 50mg a day as in 25 mg 2 times a day speced evenly

go this way until your body lose some of its sculpting illusion ,, it wont be fast if you are low bodyfat ,,infact you will look more conditioned when gh is out because water will go down ....so you will look more condition but less 3 dimentional,,WAIT WITH THE GH UNTIL the mirror or camera tells you you lose some of the sclpting illusion ...you will see it mainly in the delts...

then! go back on hgh add it....your arms will already be bigger and will be ready for sculpting exlosion and polished tighening done by the gh ....again add the gh only! when you got extra size on the arms! only after....it should be about 2 months break from gh betwen 4 week and 8 week break can be a little less with some

when you intriduce the hgh again you can also add insulina to start creating total mutatiton ...by this time your arms will already have new size on them of about 1/2 an inch to an inch ...the hgh and insulina wil take it past 19 and maybe into the 20s depending ...over that it is usualy very high doses of hgh and insulina and ofcourse seo for 5'8 5'9 and 5'10

ther eis one thing that dont change and it is the testosterona enantato dose...it is alwys 300-600mg every 2 day ...either enantato or sustanona ...but you get the idea..canbe both 1 inject of each,, the rest always change

most important factor that will grow your arms in size will be the addition of testosterona no ester INTO THE BLOOD ALL AT ONCE...and dianabola in an injectable form preferably ,, tabs are ok too but those 2 are must when you come off trenbolona and hgh...A MUST! testosterona enantato by itself will not make it happen ,, you need all the testosterona at once! into the blood all at once! with no ester attached,, and the dianabol is also into the blood all at once ,, no waiting,,

the above is garenteed extra size on arms,, quality size in a pretty short period of time,, about 2-3 month for extra 1/2 to an inch and 2 inch or over after 6-12 months when gh is reintroduced ,,

this is how you take 17 inch and make them 19 inch my friends,,,not special foods... not special training... no charlie 7 and not hurley 18 ,,

this is it

any question in regarding to this shoudl be put here in the tread not in pms ,, i dont have much time to red pms easy to read the questions here in regarding this

gh15 approved
g2g

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2011, 03:58:50 PM »
^^^^^^ very good

also

this is a pm question ill answer here so many can benefit from it.

1) bigger arms is more a matter of training than a matter of calories.

2) the less exercises you will do the bigger your arms will get.

3) the more exercises of the "less exercises" done correctly, the bigger your arms will continue to get.

4) work heavy but only as heavy as you can go correctly! work to failure! it might be 12 reps or 9 reps or 6 reps as long as muscle fails.

5) 2 sets each exercise/ 3exercises bicep ans 3exercises triceps. all 6 done in the same workout session.

6) i suggest following routine: monday-arms/tuesday-legs/wed off/thursday-back/friday-chest and shoulders/ sat-sun off

7) training should never be longer than 50-60 min (including warm up and or ab work)

8) high intensity

9) i find machine work to be better when stuck. combine machines and free weights.

10) exercises are all good and have their place as long as you do them right!

11) always flex in the mirror no matter what others think of you.

*if hormones are being used and/or arms are already 20 inches,, the strategy can be changed some (weights/sets) i would still keep it more or less the same. SIMPLICITY is the word.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 04:00:02 PM »
How to improve thickness of the biceps ? I have too much prominent front delts which take away of the appearance of my biceps. Got any tips ? Or hormones in specific doses are the key ?

Thank you
Trenbalonie, all trenbalonie.
T

Siimply

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 04:04:49 PM »
^^^^^^ very good

The problem g101 is I'm doing a cycle of test E + deca for 15 weeks, so I can't try the gh15's protocol outlined right now  :-\

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2011, 05:26:06 PM »
Did it grow proportionnaly to the rest of your body ?

To be honest, I'm currently on the first day of my 3rd week of test e + deca, but so far I don't have outrageous mass nor strength gains though only one guy commented I grew fast. I don't think my gear is bunk as it comes from a gh15's top source ? I hope it'll kick at week 4 or 5 (i.e great mass gains / strength that I'll notice).

Wes, thank you for taking my defense ;). It's my 4th year of training, still dedicated and still have made progress step by step before I jumped on my cycle, I just don't want to sit at a relatively "light" weight as I'm hovering between 8-10% bf.

Wild Willie, don't worry I certainly won't mess with synthol, do you think concentration curls / preacher curls will make a difference ? I'm already doing preachers at the end of my workout.

wtf...you have only been on three weeks. Did you honestly expect a huge strength increase already? You will probably get stronger by the end, but your bench wont go from 225 to 405 after 12 weeks, let alone 3

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2011, 06:02:52 PM »
after years of working out, reading, analyzing i came to the conclusion...all genetics! you cant do more than to train your biceps that it, if you wanna change the shape get an implant

exactly, all this special routine stuff, just is a waste of time, look at coleman and other bodybuilders train like clowns, it is all genetics, the drugs don't change their muscle shape or frame.  Your stuck with what you got unless you want to do sythol or implants like he suggested.

everybody has strong and weak bodyparts, very few are all have hardly any weak ones, cormier was very balanced.

TEAM Nasser

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2011, 06:04:44 PM »
Uberman has some pretty thick ones, maybe he can share some training tips.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2011, 07:27:18 PM »
#

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2011, 07:37:59 PM »
use the advice Alpha and I posted earlier

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2011, 01:32:54 AM »
Concentration curls and preacher curls....

Make sure to include these two exercises in your routine.

Wrong..

Incline DB curls and hammer incline curls - chest high shoulders back , thank me in 2 months, if you are enhanced , if not enhanced give up now  :D

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2011, 02:23:28 AM »
NOT EVEN HORMONES HAVE HELPED WITH THIS. I GOT A GREAT SHAPE WITH A HELL OF A PEAK, I JUST DO NOT HAVE THE THICKNESS FROM THE FRONT. EVEN UNDER TRAINING WITH CERTAIN GUIDANCE SOME BODY PARTS DO NOT RESPOND WELL....IS IT THICKER? YES, BUT STILL SUCKS. STILL MEASURE OUT QUITE DECENT THOUGH FOR SOME REASON.

hammer curls. thickness from front is the bicep muscle that runs from your humerus down to your forearm. it's the brachiallis or whatever it's called but it runs along between your tris and your bis so when you build it up it will make your biceps wider from the front

Siimply

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2011, 02:26:50 AM »
wtf...you have only been on three weeks. Did you honestly expect a huge strength increase already? You will probably get stronger by the end, but your bench wont go from 225 to 405 after 12 weeks, let alone 3

I don't know it is my first cycle of 15 weeks and since people tell me by week 3-4 I'll notice maybe I had high expectations thinking I'll already make some nice mass / strength gains.

G101, I will use it in my next cycle as I can't do much right now, I'll definitely try it though as you recommend it strongly.

Willgrant, I've did in the past some incline db curls (not consistently), but I have yet to try incline hammer curls as I prefer doing them standing.

Thanks guys for helping me.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2011, 02:29:57 AM »

ive founds arms barely budge after the 1st 5 yrs.........

now you know why every single pro uses synthol and only does "pump reps" on arm day

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2011, 02:31:35 AM »
Did it grow proportionnaly to the rest of your body ?

To be honest, I'm currently on the first day of my 3rd week of test e + deca, but so far I don't have outrageous mass nor strength gains though only one guy commented I grew fast. I don't think my gear is bunk as it comes from a gh15's top source ? I hope it'll kick at week 4 or 5 (i.e great mass gains / strength that I'll notice).

Wes, thank you for taking my defense ;). It's my 4th year of training, still dedicated and still have made progress step by step before I jumped on my cycle, I just don't want to sit at a relatively "light" weight as I'm hovering between 8-10% bf.

Wild Willie, don't worry I certainly won't mess with synthol, do you think concentration curls / preacher curls will make a difference ? I'm already doing preachers at the end of my workout.

stop being such a baby. you are running test with a long estered compound that takes awhile to kick in and you are expecting 20 inch arms within 3 weeks off a low dose cycle too im guessing. get some d-bol or get some patience.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2011, 03:32:23 AM »
Use Vince Basile's routine.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2011, 03:45:27 AM »
hammer curls. thickness from front is the bicep muscle that runs from your humerus down to your forearm. it's the brachiallis or whatever it's called but it runs along between your tris and your bis so when you build it up it will make your biceps wider from the front

DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR ME. IF ANYTHING IT MADE MY FOREARM TO ARM RATIO EVEN WORSE. I SPORT LIKE 16INCH ARMS I THINK ON A GOOD DAY, AND MY FOREARMS ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO THAT TOO. ITS FUCKING WEIRD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2011, 03:56:52 AM »
DIDNT DO ANYTHING FOR ME. IF ANYTHING IT MADE MY FOREARM TO ARM RATIO EVEN WORSE. I SPORT LIKE 16INCH ARMS I THINK ON A GOOD DAY, AND MY FOREARMS ARE PRETTY CLOSE TO THAT TOO. ITS FUCKING WEIRD.

ya, i don't know then, lol. only other thing that hits my brachs real well is pullups with a neutral grip, don't know if you have a pullup cage with that in your gym but they also hit the upper part of my lats that seem to give width, like that part where you can see on dorian's back here where there's a line separating the lower and the upper upper lats

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2011, 04:19:55 AM »
PULLUPS WORK MY BACK...NEUTRAL GRIP, ESPECIALLY.

DELTS, BACK DO A LOT OF THE WORK. 16 INCH ARMS ARENT BAD, BUT THEY LOOK JUST THIN..ITS ALL TRICEPS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2011, 08:35:23 AM »
PULLUPS WORK MY BACK...NEUTRAL GRIP, ESPECIALLY.

DELTS, BACK DO A LOT OF THE WORK. 16 INCH ARMS ARENT BAD, BUT THEY LOOK JUST THIN..ITS ALL TRICEPS.

Same here. From the front my arms look thick but from the side they DISAPPEAR. I'm scared to turn to the side lol.