Author Topic: Would you hit it?  (Read 26997 times)

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Re: WYHI? - thighs like thunder
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2011, 12:28:50 PM »
Maybe. certainly cute enough, but those type of tights can bulwark a deceiving amount of woman flesh.

How could you even think that? Her face is fucking ugly. Throwing on a little make up on a buttfuck ugly face doesn't make it "cute" all of a sudden.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
WYHI - Woman arrested after attacking her husband's penis with scissors
« Reply #26 on: December 07, 2011, 03:26:09 AM »
A 69-year-old Palm Springs woman has been arrested after allegedly trying to cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors.Palm Springs police said that Virginia Valdez was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, spousal abuse and mayhem.

The 62-year-old husband, whose name was not released, called police on Saturday evening after the alleged attack. Virginia Valdez allegedly tried to cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors
Police records show that the call was made at 5.45pm. When officers responded to the call, the husband made his eye-watering claim.'
'Officers made contact with a 62-year-old male victim who reported that his wife had attempted to sever his penis with scissors, resulting in injuries to the area'Sergeant Melissa Desmarais said: 'Officers made contact with a 62-year-old male victim who reported that his wife had attempted to sever his penis with scissors, resulting in injuries to the area.'The weapon was recovered from the scene and the investigation remains ongoing at this point.
Police did say the couple had been married for 32 years and the reason for the argument was a 'long-running marital dispute'.
Sergeant Kyle Stjerne told the Los Angeles Times that Valdez tried to pick the best tool for the job, adding: 'They were more heavy duty than the standard office scissors.' Crime scene: The 1700 block of Rochelle Road, Palm Springs, where Virginia Valdez was arrested at the weekend
The husband was treated at the local hospital for non-life-threatening wounds and was released later that evening.

Valdez, at 5ft 4in and 145lb, was taken to Smith Correctional Facility in Banning. She was released on $100,000 bail, according to inmate records. She has a court appearance scheduled January 31 in Indio.
Palm Springs is a desert resort city at the east end of the San Gorgonio Pass in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles and San Diego.

V

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: WYHI - Woman arrested after attacking her husband's penis with scissors
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2011, 03:36:52 AM »
I would fill her stinking vagina with concrete.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2011, 04:00:38 AM »
This is what happens when they don't get acid in the face.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2011, 04:54:21 AM »

Send bitch to Saudi-Arabia to learn sum' respect!! Fuk this shit!!

I would like to see how stone of democracy meets her ugly face!!!!!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2011, 04:58:06 AM »
What a fucken bitch.  Either sort your issues out or get a divorce. 

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2011, 05:04:36 AM »
A 69-year-old Palm Springs woman has been arrested after allegedly trying to cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors.Palm Springs police said that Virginia Valdez was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon, spousal abuse and mayhem.

The 62-year-old husband, whose name was not released, called police on Saturday evening after the alleged attack. Virginia Valdez allegedly tried to cut off her husband's penis with a pair of scissors
Police records show that the call was made at 5.45pm. When officers responded to the call, the husband made his eye-watering claim.'
'Officers made contact with a 62-year-old male victim who reported that his wife had attempted to sever his penis with scissors, resulting in injuries to the area'Sergeant Melissa Desmarais said: 'Officers made contact with a 62-year-old male victim who reported that his wife had attempted to sever his penis with scissors, resulting in injuries to the area.'The weapon was recovered from the scene and the investigation remains ongoing at this point.
Police did say the couple had been married for 32 years and the reason for the argument was a 'long-running marital dispute'.
Sergeant Kyle Stjerne told the Los Angeles Times that Valdez tried to pick the best tool for the job, adding: 'They were more heavy duty than the standard office scissors.' Crime scene: The 1700 block of Rochelle Road, Palm Springs, where Virginia Valdez was arrested at the weekend
The husband was treated at the local hospital for non-life-threatening wounds and was released later that evening.

Valdez, at 5ft 4in and 145lb, was taken to Smith Correctional Facility in Banning. She was released on $100,000 bail, according to inmate records. She has a court appearance scheduled January 31 in Indio.
Palm Springs is a desert resort city at the east end of the San Gorgonio Pass in Riverside County, east of Los Angeles and San Diego.

she is not natural

lesaucer

« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2011, 05:24:18 AM »
This is what happens when they don't get acid in the face.

roflllllllll.. that fucking skank would totally deserve it tho..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
Hit It ? Paki Edition
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2011, 06:19:39 AM »
Fuaark No for me.........
K

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Hit It ? Paki Edition
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2011, 06:26:07 AM »
there is a pakistani girl in my gym who is very sexy, but I found her on facebook and saw her posting muslim religious stuff, i say hi sometimes, but generally keep a distance.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2011, 06:28:20 AM »
"QuakerOats", speak on it.  >:(
!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2011, 06:29:16 AM »
That's a mans face.   :-\

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2011, 06:30:57 AM »
That's not Liar Priest, it's Ronnie James Dio.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2011, 06:33:36 AM »
Its Joe Pesci.
time under tension

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2011, 06:39:25 AM »
there is a pakistani girl in my gym who is very sexy, but I found her on facebook and saw her posting muslim religious stuff, i say hi sometimes, but generally keep a distance.

stick to "real" people mate...
K

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 06:48:54 AM »
No for me, but I want to see which of our GetBig troopers would do some damage on this haha  ;D

Inchdisciple

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 07:22:00 AM »
That's Bradistani the Bradford Paki.

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 07:42:11 AM »

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2011, 07:53:52 AM »
Thats Fatima Whitbread,former world javelin champion,and the pic is from I`m a celebrity,get me out of here.Her mother is turkish,her father was greek.If you saw some of the tasks she did on this programme last week,you would puke,the womans tougher than most men.

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2011, 08:08:02 AM »
Fuaark No for me.........

These small intrecacies obviously escape you, but she is not Pakistani (quite obviously).
She's half Turk-Cypriot, half Greek-Cypriot.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 07, 2011, 09:03:30 AM »
Board_SHERIF is one dumb fuck haha ^^

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: December 07, 2011, 09:06:58 AM »
I had a Pakistani girl I worked with send me so many nudes before. She was beautiful. Sent me one of her twat and it was discoloured. Put me right off for good!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #47 on: December 07, 2011, 09:49:27 AM »
I had a Pakistani girl I worked with send me so many nudes before. She was beautiful. Sent me one of her twat and it was discoloured. Put me right off for good!

discoloured? you mean it was dark?

bradistani

• Getbig V
WYHI? - she'll toss your salad
« Reply #48 on: December 07, 2011, 09:50:17 AM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: WYHI? - she'll toss your salad
« Reply #49 on: December 07, 2011, 09:51:26 AM »
oh hell yes

she has a nice soft body that is just soft enough but not too soft