Author Topic: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder  (Read 10327 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 04:12:34 PM »
Aside from all of the wisdom Gh15 has posted, here's what it takes to be a pro..

The same thing it takes to be an actor, or a musician...you gotta be good, you gotta have connections, and you gotta get lucky...and if your connections are good enough that's all you need.

There are a thousand Steve Kuclos training in gyms all over the world, but he's the guy that got the card...because he did his homework and knew the right people

the trainer

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2011, 04:13:41 PM »
Maybe you should try a cycle of gakic

I am not sure if you are serious but that shit does work, its expensive but it gave me 2 to 3 reps more on all my lifts.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2011, 04:44:04 PM »
Aside from all of the wisdom Gh15 has posted, here's what it takes to be a pro..

The same thing it takes to be an actor, or a musician...you gotta be good, you gotta have connections, and you gotta get lucky...and if your connections are good enough that's all you need.

There are a thousand Steve Kuclos training in gyms all over the world, but he's the guy that got the card...because he did his homework and knew the right people

Right, talent or genetics has nothing to do with it. ::)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »
i agree on Kuclo, dude pushes and pulls weight in the gym most people dream of, 200 pound db incline presses, 700 pound deadlifts and squats, 455 close grip benches, i dont see many people doing those.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2011, 04:51:51 PM »

Of course they do....but just like there's a million very very talented guitar players waiting tables..and Slash is worth millions, there's a thousand HUGE Bbers that work the door somewhere, and Kuclo is a Pro.

Same concept...as corny as it is...it's show business, entertainment.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »
what about MMA, boxing, etc

most of them use roids (yes even scrawny guys like royce gracie got busted for roids, they use it for recovery or so)

beating eachother down stomping and breaking limbs

all while on steroids too

see the transformation of this guy

Absolutely, I am not disagreeing here at all.  There are plenty of examples like this.  I just chose the NFL to use.

You make very valid points though.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2011, 12:27:58 AM »
You guys seem to forget one important thing,
there is thick line between being top pro and being regular pro card holder so why do you give examples of Mr.o's ?

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: December 08, 2011, 01:12:31 AM »
PNS,what`s a typical days eating plan for you?
breakfast usually water with 2 cups of oats, a scoop of protein, a banana, and nuts blended together in a shake

then at work 3 meals of pasta or chicken with rice (tomato sauce for the pasta, chilli sauce for the rice)

then in the evening it varies a typical dinner like steak with french fries and vegetables (with mayonaise and peper sauce for the steak) or spaghetti bolognesa, baked hamburgers with potatoes, fish with potatoes occasionally a pizza

3-4 litres of water a day

about 3500kcal or more is my guess

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:28 AM »
Maybe you should try a cycle of gakic

coach sold me creatine once lol

as if he actually believed that shit works

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 08, 2011, 02:45:45 AM »
What is really takes to be a pro bodybuilder?

Jay and Kerri Cutler = Phil "The Ungifted Structurally" Heath

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2011, 06:28:46 AM »
Interesting to find this thread today. I met a friend of mine last night who I have not seen for awhile and who has been running tren for the past few months (with something else he didn't want to tell me, no idea what or why).

Anyway - he looked fucking impressive. This is a guy who has naturally a very big bone structure - wide clavicles, but also very wide pelvic girdle, high lats, kind of narrow pecs - not what you'd base a good bodybuilder on, structurally - more a strongman competitor if anything, but I was damned impressed with his gains so far. He said he's turned into an angry arsehole on the gear, but his results have been so good he wants to keep going with it, so good luck to him. I never saw a transformation like that in person before. He may well look like shit if he gets onstage, I don't know, but seeing him as he was as a dedicated natural (with his structure he already looked very impressive in normal street clothes and was already considered by most around him as a very muscular guy), and seeing him last night - it's incredible how much he has added to his physique, and honestly, his structural flaws were pretty hard to spot from standing next to him. Like I said, maybe on stage - but he looked structurally different.

PNS - dude - I'm guessing you're still looking better than pretty much all your friends. I've been training natural my whole life - I could probably start taking chemicals now if I wanted to, but I have too many other things that occupy my time and interest these days. For a 41 year old, I look better than people half my age and my body doesn't give me too many problems at all. I'm pretty content.

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2011, 06:51:18 AM »
Whitewhidow is just plain dumb... You fucking moron,you say 10-20%?I saw guys going from 200 lbs bench press to 260 with 40 dbol a day and some shitty test.So where is your 10-20%?I went from 230 naturally on bench press to 310 after couple of months of 500 mg trenbologna and some test added.So where is your 10-20% you lying douchebag?

I am talking about the average guy. you must have great response as do I but I didnt double my bench at most I got 25% better on some lifts but that is because I live the lifestyle. many guys take steroids before they are ready and their body has not finished growing naturally. these guys maybe get 20% strength gains. I gain the weight easily I am always up 15 pounds by week 3 but my strength on most lifts does not get higher than 25%. wich is good. some people who are irrational think steroids will make them double whatever they are benching or squating. I am just saying on the average most guys are looking at a 20% increase in strength. shitty bodybuilders who shouldnt be using roids to begin with maybe get 10% increase. I waited till I was 24 and done growing. and I did get alot of size and thickness but my strnegth did not go up more than 25% on most lifts. there are some dumb people out there who thin steroids are magic and they willl double their bench press it just does not work like that. 25% is good-IMO that's what I get on most lifts. but alot of people do not even get 20% strength increases. maybe they are using shit gear but most of the time they started to young. all I am saying is steroids are not magic. It takes living the lifestyle and constant dieting and getting the right amount of sleep and being willing to do multiple injections. there are guys who would easily go pro if they lived the lifesyl but they just choose not to. I am in the boat where I would have to take a pretty heavy amount of gear and HGH to become a pro and even then I doubt I would do good in the IFBB. I would be like a david henry just a 2nd-3rd tier pro and it would take allot of money and time. better just to get a great gymrat physique and get alot of pussy. believe me I get asked all the time if I am a competitive bodybuilder and I always say I just do this for fun wich is true. I live the lifestyle but also stay healthy.

I am one of the biggest guys in my gym and get asked all the time how I got so  big. but I will tell you african americans are born with crazy genetics. this african american guy I trained with accomplished what I accomplished in just a few months wich took me 6 months. but he didnt look like a bodybuilder but he could hang with me on any lift do to his strong tendons and ligamnet. he was no where near my thickness but if he lived the lifestyle and took the drugs he probably could go pro. no joke. He just cannot afford the drugs and the food and has a full-time job and dosn't have the free time I have. plus I make alot more money working than most pro bodybuilders besides jay,Phil, and maybe branch warren.  I get paid alot more so why bother. better to have a stand-out physique and keep your health. You guys can believe what you want but I get asked all the time if I compete. bodybuilding is a full time life-style especially when you cross over to the dark-side. so many ronnies and phils out there who dont want to live this crazy lifestyle. this is the most insane sport there is!

whitewidow

« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2011, 07:04:45 AM »
actualy ,, i save them money ,, i save them time,, i save them using the search engne ,, i save them headache,, i save them bresak ups ,, i save them lies,, i save them so many things you cant even start counting how many things i save them because you wont have space to put it here,, i save them everything needed ,, i also mention! you do need to be consistant and have good founation ,, i keep say this! i say milion time you need to respond well to hormone,, but! with out legit product you can forget about it ,, legit product nand high enough dose,, ,

i can asure you if you have someone like strngo behind you ...yo will get prety far in bodybuild,, but strngo can not put genetic respond in you he didnt create you he is nto your mama and dada,, fellas like nordic can bring you to the river ....it is YOUR JOB AND RESPONSIBILITY to have what it take ,, those fellas can nto train for you and are not your  training partner they dont know you ,, they suply you with the right material and its up to you to get from point a to point c if you stop in point b it is usual your fault

gh15 approved

I have strango in my corner and alot of other hormone gods.I respond well to gear it gives me alot of size and thickness along with lean gains but it does not give me more than 25% extra poundages on my lifts. guys who get shit gear and have no fooundation and start juicing before they grow up all the way naturally are lucky to get 10-20% strength increase on most lifts. I waited till I was 24 and was 110% done growing before I started using. I get everything you can get.strango meds, kigs. serostim, AP labs. I just choose not to go pro. It would be my whole life and that is not what I want. reward vs.risk is just not there.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2011, 07:07:11 AM »
I am talking about the average guy. you must have great response as do I but I didnt double my bench at most I got 25% better on some lifts but that is because I live the lifestyle. many guys take steroids before they are ready and their body has not finished growing naturally. these guys maybe get 20% strength gains. I gain the weight easily I am always up 15 pounds by week 3 but my strength on most lifts does not get higher than 25%. wich is good. some people who are irrational think steroids will make them double whatever they are benching or squating. I am just saying on the average most guys are looking at a 20% increase in strength. shitty bodybuilders who shouldnt be using roids to begin with maybe get 10% increase. I waited till I was 24 and done growing. and I did get alot of size and thickness but my strnegth did not go up more than 25% on most lifts. there are some dumb people out there who thin steroids are magic and they willl double their bench press it just does not work like that. 25% is good-IMO that's what I get on most lifts. but alot of people do not even get 20% strength increases. maybe they are using shit gear but most of the time they started to young. all I am saying is steroids are not magic. It takes living the lifestyle and constant dieting and getting the right amount of sleep and being willing to do multiple injections. there are guys who would easily go pro if they lived the lifesyl but they just choose not to. I am in the boat where I would have to take a pretty heavy amount of gear and HGH to become a pro and even then I doubt I would do good in the IFBB. I would be like a david henry just a 2nd-3rd tier pro and it would take allot of money and time. better just to get a great gymrat physique and get alot of pussy. believe me I get asked all the time if I am a competitive bodybuilder and I always say I just do this for fun wich is true. I live the lifestyle but also stay healthy.

I am one of the biggest guys in my gym and get asked all the time how I got so  big. but I will tell you african americans are born with crazy genetics. this african american guy I trained with accomplished what I accomplished in just a few months wich took me 6 months. but he didnt look like a bodybuilder but he could hang with me on any lift do to his strong tendons and ligamnet. he was no where near my thickness but if he lived the lifestyle and took the drugs he probably could go pro. no joke. He just cannot afford the drugs and the food and has a full-time job and dosn't have the free time I have. plus I make alot more money working than most pro bodybuilders besides jay,Phil, and maybe branch warren.  I get paid alot more so why bother. better to have a stand-out physique and keep your health. You guys can believe what you want but I get asked all the time if I compete. bodybuilding is a full time life-style especially when you cross over to the dark-side. so many ronnies and phils out there who dont want to live this crazy lifestyle. this is the most insane sport there is!

Big Talk...have you ever posted a pic ?  because you must be a monster