Author Topic: Shoot out at welfare office  (Read 4959 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Shoot out at welfare office
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2011, 09:37:15 AM »
What do you keep not understanding that Im looking for a job? How many times do I have to tell you Im applying at places every week? Do you just not read what is being written, but reply to it with what you assume I said?

And no, I have no problem collecting money that I have spend my whole adult life paying into, no, especially not in the short term.

I dont understand why you have such a problem with us using a system designed for this kind of thing to get us by.
And I really dont understand how you keep making the jump that Im not trying too find work.
You just keep asking me why I dont get a job, when I keep telling you Im looking for a job, but the market is tight, people arent hiring and all the places I apply tell me they need someone available more than 2 weekend days and a few hours during the week. How do you keep missing me saying this?

Ok man. Do as you wish and good luck

MikMaq

« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
::)
You read what you want and discount the rest because you dont like my view on things, just how you automatically assumed I was a conservative because I didnt like Obama, it doesnt matter what I say youre just going to find a reason to try and attack me because youre a hypocritical moron, just like when you called me a junkie yet have talked about how awesome acid, week, and shrooms are on your old account, when it suits you/you think its cool its fine, but if its something you dont agree with youll find an excuse to argue.
We get it, you have all the answers even when you have no idea what youre talking about.

Just answer the question why don't you just get a loan like everyone else. ???

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
Last address before she moved to Texas was in the same town as the guy that killed himself after letting his private zoo loose. Crazy place...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »
Just answer the question why don't you just get a loan like everyone else. ???
You mean besides the obvious fact that only 1 bank offers loans to assist with student living anymore? (Yes, Ive checked into it, wells fargo is the only one with loans for student living, and you have to have a stellar credit score. And government student loans only pay for the classes, nothing more. But Im sure you already knew that, since you only argue when you actually have facts about what youre arguing about, right? Idiot.)

Besides, even if I qualified for their loan, why would I take out a bank loan for a few months of food? Especially when Ive paid taxes into the food stamps program my whole life? Why not take advantage of the program Ive paid into my whole adult life? Oh, I know, because you dont like the way I think therefore the rules should be different. ::)

MikMaq

« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2011, 10:08:50 AM »
You mean besides the obvious fact that only 1 bank offers loans to assist with student living anymore? (Yes, Ive checked into it, wells fargo is the only one with loans for student living, and you have to have a stellar credit score. And government student loans only pay for the classes, nothing more. But Im sure you already knew that, since you only argue when you actually have facts about what youre arguing about, right? Idiot.)

Besides, even if I qualified for their loan, why would I take out a bank loan for a few months of food? Especially when Ive paid taxes into the food stamps program my whole life? Why not take advantage of the program Ive paid into my whole adult life? Oh, I know, because you dont like the way I think therefore the rules should be different. ::)
I don't know the rules because I don't care I even stated in this thread how I  had no interest in talking about this shit but whatever. Go ask adonis he seems to have answers for this kind of shit.