Author Topic: This is the garbage they let in College now?  (Read 10157 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: This is the garbage they let in College now?
« Reply #100 on: December 07, 2011, 09:43:57 AM »
jesus, how does that dude with the numbers in his screen name post so much?

Is it because he is overcompensating for the fact that nobody gives a shit about his thoughts in real life?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: December 07, 2011, 09:51:17 AM »
Paul for the win.
Too bad the fucking repubs will never let him get teh GOP nomination.

Too busy playing politics. Promoting the wrong candidates, Like some of us here...

Playing politics with my country. I freaking despise it

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #102 on: December 07, 2011, 09:54:08 AM »

Too busy playing politics. Promoting the wrong candidates, Like some of us here...

Playing politics with my country. I freaking despise it
Right?
Bullshit.
Its seems the welfare of our country is 2nd to their petty competition with each other.
Which IMHO, is a sham, I think they use their competition to keep the publice polarized and voting along a 2 party system, while they work together to do whatever they want in the background.

I abhor politics, a system which rewards liars and theives with money and power. I bet there is 3 REAL politicans in the whole senate, 3 who actually believe in the the US and the constitution. Where did I come up with 3? The 3 that voted against the American Defence Act that declared the US as a battleground and allows the military to operate at home with impunity. Only 3 voted against it.
Fucked up system.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2011, 09:54:44 AM »

FAIL

You can't refute one thing I posted on the merits.   

can't really disprove something that was never proven in the first place you stupid sack of shit. how dumb are you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #104 on: December 07, 2011, 09:55:50 AM »
can't really disprove something that was never proven in the first place you stupid sack of shit. how dumb are you?

Name one that was not proven.   

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2011, 10:07:27 AM »
you were trying to "prove" obama was a "thug" because his preacher was reverend wright or something. i'm not seeing how that's supposed to be proof of anything and that's when i'm acknowledging your true intended meaning behind your usage of the word thug, where it's merely a racial epithet berating obama for being black

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: December 07, 2011, 10:18:47 AM »
you were trying to "prove" obama was a "thug" because his preacher was reverend wright or something. i'm not seeing how that's supposed to be proof of anything and that's when i'm acknowledging your true intended meaning behind your usage of the word thug, where it's merely a racial epithet berating obama for being black

If Tony Soprano were prez i would call him a thug too.   Obama is a thug by virtue of his actions, corruption, lies, deception, associations, and decisions.   

The fact that he is black is probably one of the only good things about him.   The rest is pure bullshit and shame on anyone voting him again.   

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #107 on: December 07, 2011, 10:42:49 AM »
if someoen stole my sneakers, it's gunfight time.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: December 07, 2011, 10:58:19 AM »
Right?
Bullshit.
Its seems the welfare of our country is 2nd to their petty competition with each other.
Which IMHO, is a sham, I think they use their competition to keep the publice polarized and voting along a 2 party system, while they work together to do whatever they want in the background.

I abhor politics, a system which rewards liars and theives with money and power. I bet there is 3 REAL politicans in the whole senate, 3 who actually believe in the the US and the constitution. Where did I come up with 3? The 3 that voted against the American Defence Act that declared the US as a battleground and allows the military to operate at home with impunity. Only 3 voted against it.
Fucked up system.

I also like Buddy Roemer. Very good ideas and what not, but wont get a real shot. I just dont understand it.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2011, 12:32:40 PM »
jesus, how does that dude with the numbers in his screen name post so much?

Is it because he is overcompensating for the fact that nobody gives a shit about his thoughts in real life?

YEP