Author Topic: Shoot out at welfare office  (Read 5046 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Shoot out at welfare office
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 08:03:37 AM »
I somewhat understand what shockwave s saying here. It is obvious there is positive bias toward colored people and that white people are expected to survive with less helps than colored people. Mostly because often the government employees are themselves from colored minorities...and have been placed there due to affirmative action and to lower the risks of troubles. Basically communautarism and buying social peace.

I d like to know the skin's color of the government employee that denied this white woman food stamps.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:24 AM »
Ding dong. Shockwave is one of those right wing hypocrits ex junky, food stamp recipient while in school, etc. He rewrites the rules to fit his lifes story, and no one elses.

If the welfare office had 2 lines, 99% of them would be on the left side-fact

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:46 AM »
Ding dong. Shockwave is one of those right wing hypocrits ex junky, food stamp recipient while in school, etc. He rewrites the rules to fit his lifes story, and no one elses.
Youre a fucking hypocrite, everything you say is about making sure people get their fair share, etc, but when a couple works to put themselves through college and doesnt quite have enough money to pay the bills, theyre a shitbag.

Again, go fuck yourself. What makes a couple working their ass off going to school less worthy of eating than someone who refuses to work? Hmm?

Oh, and fucking lol at someone who doesnt even know the fucking rules saying someone else is rewriting them, there are rules specifically applying to students, so again youre talking out of your ass.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 08:10:39 AM »
Youre missing the fucking point. My point was she was not recieving money because the case workers discriminate, plain and simple.
As far as my life goes, I was working, on the weekends, I refuse to take out a loan, and my wife was working. We live in a 1 bedroom efficiancy and pay for everything, its the way it is. Yeah, how dare I apply for food stamps while I put myself through college, my wife works, and we still cant quite pay the bills, but its cool for someone who refuses to work sit at home and collect a check from the office. I have financial aid, AND im paying the difference in my tuition, so go fuck yourself.

No I will not go fuck myself, because I wish I had a wife to help me pay bills during college. Oh and maybe you should have gone part time then. Is 150$ in food stamps really that important in the long run? You know your fucking yourself for when you try to get a job

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 08:12:35 AM »
More kids = more food stamps ie when stamps get cut then violence begins.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 08:16:20 AM »
The more you contribute the more you receive. If you receive nothing, it says a lot about what you contributed to your society/community/race/specie.

Of course this woman was fucked up. Still, as welfare states will soon reach their limits, lower and middle social classes will go back to the stone age in no time and a massive process of natural selection will take place. It happened in the past, it's going to happen again.

We re all basically waiting every single day for the spark that will start the global chain explosion. Elites worldwide and whatever their skin color, dont give a fuck, they re prepared.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 08:17:46 AM »
No I will not go fuck myself, because I wish I had a wife to help me pay bills during college. Oh and maybe you should have gone part time then. Is 150$ in food stamps really that important in the long run? You know your fucking yourself for when you try to get a job
I dont recieve the stamps. My wife does. How did you miss me saying I WAS working, I could only work 2 days a week and the auto parts store I was working at had to downsize, me and 3 others got laid off and I couldnt find another employer who wanted someone only able to work 2 days a week.(school for me is 8-6). This is when we went and applied for food stamps.

The HHSC rules state that a student has to be formally employed to recieve benefits, so I do not recieve any food stamps, my wife does. I work all weekend every weekend to try and supplement my wifes income enough to pay the bills, so dont get all pissy because you think Im sitting on my ass going to school collecting a handout, Im paying for every damn thing, the financial aid only covers part of my school tuition. The 150 a month we get does help, it allows us to eat.
So dont even go there thinking Im one of these piece of shit 99 percenters out there bitching how they cant afford to pay for school even though they dont work.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 08:21:22 AM »
I dont recieve the stamps. How did you miss me saying I WAS working, I could only work 2 days a week and the auto parts store I was working at had to downsize, me and 3 others got laid off and I couldnt find another employer who wanted someone only able to work 2 days a week.(school for me is 8-6). This is when we went and applied for food stamps.

The HHSC rules state that a student has to be formally employed to recieve benefits, so I do not recieve any food stamps, my wife does. I work all weekend every weekend to try and supplement my wifes income enough to pay the bills, so dont get all pissy because you think Im sitting on my ass going to school collecting a handout, Im paying for every damn thing, the financial aid only covers part of my school tuition. The 150 a month we get does help, it allows us to eat.
So dont even go there thinking Im one of these piece of shit 99 percenters out there bitching how they cant afford to pay for school even though they dont work.
You re not the problem. Food stamps have initially been created for people like you. The problem is there are millions of people who see it as a cash cow and dont work at all and give birth to kids in the sole purpose of getting free money and food from the government, and They are the ones who ruined the system. They are parasites who take and dont give anything in return and are proud of it, while you are planing to contribute to society, to give as much as you receive once your studies are completed. This means that when economy collapses in the US, people of different skin colors will ally with their owns and fight others. Everything was working fine in appearance as long as welfare state was able to hand all that free shit to everyone -the different racial communities-. But now that the cash cow is about to die, some deep, basic realities will resurface.

A more than necessary massive cleaning is in order, it's time to balance things that have gone way too far for too long. It's cyclical.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 08:22:06 AM »
i was just reading this sotry on aol news on my obama phone.

FTW, keepin it real

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 08:23:41 AM »
I dont recieve the stamps. My wife does. How did you miss me saying I WAS working, I could only work 2 days a week and the auto parts store I was working at had to downsize, me and 3 others got laid off and I couldnt find another employer who wanted someone only able to work 2 days a week.(school for me is 8-6). This is when we went and applied for food stamps.

blah blah blah. If you dont run a fortune 500 company or travel on a private jet like most of us do then dont expect sympathy

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
blah blah blah. If you dont run a fortune 500 company or travel on a private jet like most of us do then dont expect sympathy
Im not looking for sympathy!!!

GLARRGGG!!!!!
I was trying to point out the recieve this lady didnt recieve food is because she is more than likely discriminated against due to her race, because she is exactly the kind of scenario that is supposed to recieve aid.
Thats the point I was trying to make. My personal scenario is ok, Im fine with whats going on in my life, Im working hard to put myself through college, we recieve just enough aid to eat, everything is fine. The problem I had is how bad the case workers at the HHSC office discriminate against people.
I was trying to point out that the case workers told me if I was a minority/illegal immigrant Id recieve more money, hence the fact that the lady was probably being discriminated against.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 08:29:14 AM »

GLARRGGG!!!!!
I was trying to point out the recieve this lady didnt recieve food is because she is more than likely discriminated against due to her race, because she is exactly the kind of scenario that is supposed to recieve aid.
Thats the point I was trying to make. My personal scenario is ok, Im fine with whats going on in my life, Im working hard to put myself through college, we recieve just enough aid to eat, everything is fine. The problem I had is how bad the case workers at the HHSC office discriminate against people.
I was trying to point out that the case workers told me if I was a minority/illegal immigrant Id recieve more money, hence the fact that the lady was probably being discriminated against.
Meltdown

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 08:31:46 AM »

GLARRGGG!!!!!

right but it looked like you were complaining at first. But I wish more people were denied

MikMaq

« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 08:34:35 AM »
Youre missing the fucking point. My point was she was not recieving money because the case workers discriminate, plain and simple.
As far as my life goes, I was working, on the weekends, I refuse to take out a loan, and my wife was working. We live in a 1 bedroom efficiancy and pay for everything, its the way it is. Yeah, how dare I apply for food stamps while I put myself through college, my wife works, and we still cant quite pay the bills, but its cool for someone who refuses to work sit at home and collect a check from the office. I have financial aid, AND im paying the difference in my tuition, so go fuck yourself.
Your saying it yourself in writing, you refused to take a loan but want government food. That is all I needed to hear, and I really don't give a shit about these programs as they are just unwanted negativity. We all know this shit is a beaurcratic mess it's no different in europe same bullshit everywhere. 

Anyhow we all get your point everyone is racist therefore it is completely justified for getbig to be a race bate site. ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2011, 08:41:17 AM »
right but it looked like you were complaining at first. But I wish more people were denied
Yeah. It needs a complete overhaul from what Ive seen.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2011, 08:44:30 AM »
Your saying it yourself in writing, you refused to take a loan but want government food. That is all I needed to hear, and I really don't give a shit about these programs as they are just unwanted negativity. We all know this shit is a beaurcratic mess it's no different in europe same bullshit everywhere.  

Anyhow we all get your point everyone is racist therefore it is completely justified for getbig to be a race bate site. ::)
::)
You read what you want and discount the rest because you dont like my view on things, just how you automatically assumed I was a conservative because I didnt like Obama, it doesnt matter what I say youre just going to find a reason to try and attack me because youre a hypocritical moron, just like when you called me a junkie yet have talked about how awesome acid, week, and shrooms are on your old account, when it suits you/you think its cool its fine, but if its something you dont agree with youll find an excuse to argue.
We get it, you have all the answers even when you have no idea what youre talking about.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2011, 09:00:13 AM »
::)
You read what you want and discount the rest because you dont like my view on things, just how you automatically assumed I was a conservative because I didnt like Obama, it doesnt matter what I say youre just going to find a reason to try and attack me because youre a hypocritical moron, just like when you called me a junkie yet have talked about how awesome acid, week, and shrooms are on your old account, when it suits you/you think its cool its fine, but if its something you dont agree with youll find an excuse to argue.
We get it, you have all the answers even when you have no idea what youre talking about.

He does have a valid point. Your wife is working correct? your working part time under the table, correct? your recieving food stamps,correct?

you dont see any issue with that? I went to grad school full time while working 60 hours a week as a cop, so why cant you get a job?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2011, 09:05:03 AM »
He does have a valid point. Your wife is working correct? your working part time under the table, correct? your recieving food stamps,correct?

you dont see any issue with that? I went to grad school full time while working 60 hours a week as a cop, so why cant you get a job?
Did you not read what I said above?
I had a job, got laid off, applied for food stamps to be able to feed us, havent been able to find a job that will hire me working 2 days a week. Wife's job fluctuates between 30-40 hours a week, she works a second job at my school filing paperwork, and we still are not quite able to pay the bills.
Do I see a problem with it? No, because Im still looking for legitimate work, the stamps are too help us through a rough period.
Which is what theyre designed for.
Why do you have a problem with us recieving them? Whats your logic?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »
So why arnt you collecting unemployment? also why can you only work 2 days a week? Lots of people go to school and work full time.

I could care less what you do with your life. But sometimes you have to man the fuck up to get the job done. Looks like you dont want to work and go to school. Doesnt mean you cant.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 09:19:41 AM »
So why arnt you collecting unemployment? also why can you only work 2 days a week? Lots of people go to school and work full time.

I could care less what you do with your life. But sometimes you have to man the fuck up to get the job done. Looks like you dont want to work and go to school. Doesnt mean you cant.
Wow. I go to school from 8am-6pm mon-fri
I got laid off 2 months ago.
I spend many of my weeknights trying to find a job.
I spend my weekends working on whatever work I can find.
And youre really sitting here trying to tell me it sounds like I dont want to work?
Sounds to me like you have the idea the because you made it work, it means everyone makes it work.
In case you havent paid attention, there isnt a lot of work out there right now for people without training, not to mention somoeone that is only capable of working a couple hours on the weeknights and 2 week days.

Dont assume because your situation allowed you to make it work, that mine does. I do everything in my power to make it work. We both work our asses off.

So on one hand you tell me I should be collecting unemployement, and that 150 dollars isnt that much in the scheme of things, but then in the same breath tell me that I shouldnt be collecting 150 dollars a month in food stamps.
 ???

It sounds more like youre one of those people that think anyone that collects foodstamps is a shitbag that doesnt want to work, when the fact is, some people really need it.

Not to mention the fact that Ive worked since I was 14, im 26 now, and Ive been paying taxes into that program for 12 years, why the hell shouldnt I be able to collect some foodstamp money to feed my family considering ive paid far more into those programs than Im getting out?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 09:21:49 AM »

when did you sleep? working 60 hours a week and studying full time? huh?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 09:27:52 AM »
Wow. I go to school from 8am-6pm mon-fri
I got laid off 2 months ago.
I spend many of my weeknights trying to find a job.
I spend my weekends working on whatever work I can find.
And youre really sitting here trying to tell me it sounds like I dont want to work?
Sounds to me like you have the idea the because you made it work, it means everyone makes it work.
In case you havent paid attention, there isnt a lot of work out there right now for people without training, not to mention somoeone that is only capable of working a couple hours on the weeknights and 2 week days.

Dont assume because your situation allowed you to make it work, that mine does. I do everything in my power to make it work. We both work our asses off.

So on one hand you tell me I should be collecting unemployement, and that 150 dollars isnt that much in the scheme of things, but then in the same breath tell me that I shouldnt be collecting 150 dollars a month in food stamps.
 ???

It sounds more like youre one of those people that think anyone that collects foodstamps is a shitbag that doesnt want to work, when the fact is, some people really need it.

Not to mention the fact that Ive worked since I was 14, im 26 now, and Ive been paying taxes into that program for 12 years, why the hell shouldnt I be able to collect some foodstamp money to feed my family considering ive paid far more into those programs than Im getting out?

Because unemployment is great for the short term. If I lost my job today I'd be fucked and it would take me awhile to get anothother job. Alls I'm saying is you could get a job. You would rather collect stamps then for example, work 20 hours a week as a security guard?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 09:33:00 AM »
Because unemployment is great for the short term. If I lost my job today I'd be fucked and it would take me awhile to get anothother job. Alls I'm saying is you could get a job. You would rather collect stamps then for example, work 20 hours a week as a security guard?
What do you keep not understanding that Im looking for a job? How many times do I have to tell you Im applying at places every week? Do you just not read what is being written, but reply to it with what you assume I said?

And no, I have no problem collecting money that I have spend my whole adult life paying into, no, especially not in the short term.

I dont understand why you have such a problem with us using a system designed for this kind of thing to get us by.
And I really dont understand how you keep making the jump that Im not trying too find work.
You just keep asking me why I dont get a job, when I keep telling you Im looking for a job, but the market is tight, people arent hiring and all the places I apply tell me they need someone available more than 2 weekend days and a few hours during the week. How do you keep missing me saying this?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 09:35:26 AM »
Too many people, not enough jobs, and industries, plants have been moved to the third world by industrials and politics to lower salaries in occident and increase elites benefits... Last remaining jobs in occident are office jobs or services related jobs... and the third world immigrants get all the shitiest jobs as they accept lower salaries and working conditions... You do the maths. It couldnt have lasted indefinitely. This cannot end well and there will be winners and losers.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 08, 2011, 09:35:48 AM »
when did you sleep? working 60 hours a week and studying full time? huh?

Theres 168 hours in a week. If I spent 40-60 hours working. That leaves me with 100+ hours to go to class,sleep.eat.train. and post on get big. Not that hard.