Author Topic: T3 & CLEN CYCLE. (1st time)  (Read 3609 times)

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
Re: T3 & CLEN CYCLE. (1st time)
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 11:41:53 AM »
clen is for cows...

MannyBODY

• Getbig I
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 12:10:30 PM »
Fuck clen, just run t3, clen fucks with your cardiovascular system too much for me.
Especially without AAS, just run t3 and run it at moderate doses, no more than 50-75mcg/day

thanks bud!  For how many weeks?

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 07:36:39 PM »
Clen effects people a little differently depending on the individual...

Stay away from t3 though until you add in that Tren and GH because t3 will eat up your muscle if you don't have the drugs there to maintain it.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 07:45:53 PM »
Fuck clen, just run t3, clen fucks with your cardiovascular system too much for me.
Especially without AAS, just run t3 and run it at moderate doses, no more than 50-75mcg/day
This

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 03:37:15 AM »
isnt DNP used in making pesticides and insecticides? why on earth would you put that in your body?

There is no room for noob posts like this in the thunderdome.

"This demonstrates that you have no understanding of the history of the drug. Well over 100,000 people took DNP for weight loss in prescription and OTC preparations in the 1930's. Someone didn't just come up with the bright idea to ingest it. Before this, it was studied clinically by Cutting at Stanford's Department of Medicine and by Tainter at Stanford's Department of Pharmacology.

DNP has properties that make it a versatile chemical. But the fact that it has so many uses has nothing to do with the facts about its safety. If it was used to prevent termites from eating railroad ties, what difference does it make when the human research shows that it's not hepatotoxic? You cannot say that its other uses logically entail that it is not intended for human use. Nature does not dictate what the drug is intended for, humans do. We can appropriate it for human use if we choose to do so, regardless of the other things we use it for. Were you aware that one of the first things that dinitronapthol was used for was a yellow food dye? In the late nineteenth century it was called "Martius Yellow" and was used to color products like pastries and macaroni so that they would appear rich in eggs. It was later found to accelerate cellular respiration and discontinued for this purpose. "

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 03:50:50 AM »
There is no room for noob posts like this in the thunderdome.

???

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 06:19:54 AM »
more people die from aspirin than from dnp. the dangers of dnp are highly overexaggerated due to the mysticism and misinformation that gets repeated until it becomes fact.

it is very, very difficult to die from dnp during the winter, this is coming from someone who has run dosages close to the lethal level. whether it causes any permanent long term damage, i highly doubt it and i haven't noticed any differences in my disposition after cessation of dnp. my only concern would be an insufficient production of energy substrates to fuel brain or nerve cells, however the mode of action for how dnp works is similar to the body being in a severe calorie deficit, which will cause bodily defense mechanisms prioritizing brain and central nervous system function. also considering dnp doesn't completely stop ATP production, you will still produce enough energy to prevent cellular death until you either: approach dosages that will induce rigor mortis or more likely cause a fever that will kill you first.

just don't use this shit during the summer and keep your dosages under a gram and won't feel like you're dying.

MannyBODY

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 07:36:53 AM »
Clen effects people a little differently depending on the individual...

Stay away from t3 though until you add in that Tren and GH because t3 will eat up your muscle if you don't have the drugs there to maintain it.

agree 100%.. I have used Clen in the past and it works just fine no harsh side effects..

will follow the advice BiGher.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 09:18:30 AM »
T3 will destroy lean muscle tissue if there are no anabolic steroids in play. T3 thrives off of ATP, and you have no preserving agents in place you'll lose some tissue, that's true, but with a solid AAS plan in place you can preserve the tissue and burn plenty of fat.

Clen, it the jittery feeling doesn't bother you it can be very safe. There's no chance in cardiac hypertrophy unless you get retarded with your doses and/or supplement for very long periods of time....5 months plus.

The best way to run T3 and Clen IMO is to start with a low dose, very low dose:
T3: 25mcg/ed
Clen: 40mcg/ed

Stay at the same dose and every 2-3wks as needed increase the dose of T3 by 12.5mcg and the Clen dose by 20mcg. If you reach a 4wk mark you will have to increase the Clen dose. There is no set time for T3 but you'll probably need to increase it around every 2-3wks just the same.

MannyBODY

• Getbig I
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
T3 will destroy lean muscle tissue if there are no anabolic steroids in play. T3 thrives off of ATP, and you have no preserving agents in place you'll lose some tissue, that's true, but with a solid AAS plan in place you can preserve the tissue and burn plenty of fat.

Clen, it the jittery feeling doesn't bother you it can be very safe. There's no chance in cardiac hypertrophy unless you get retarded with your doses and/or supplement for very long periods of time....5 months plus.

The best way to run T3 and Clen IMO is to start with a low dose, very low dose:
T3: 25mcg/ed
Clen: 40mcg/ed

Stay at the same dose and every 2-3wks as needed increase the dose of T3 by 12.5mcg and the Clen dose by 20mcg. If you reach a 4wk mark you will have to increase the Clen dose. There is no set time for T3 but you'll probably need to increase it around every 2-3wks just the same.

Thank you! Much appreciated.