Author Topic: Recent Van Damme Training Photo  (Read 4613 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Recent Van Damme Training Photo
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »
I agree 1000 percent
however, I think he would have at least a better chance at superstardom if he was around in the early 90's

btw, I feel like i'm gonna go into a my "Jeff Speakman Rant" anytime now

Yes, Jeff Speakman totally disappeared off the radar after a few good movies, "The Perfect Weapon" was a favorite back then!

But yes, if Scott was of age and did his Boyka-routine late 80's / early 90's he could have been as huge a star as Damme, Seagal, Sly, Arnie when they were in their prime.

But Scott will always be in the limelight, he will not disappear into obscurity like Jeff, Gary Daniels etc

He will always be a good actor, did you not see his work before Boyka-fame?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2011, 09:56:07 AM »
Scott Adkins is an incredible movie martial artist.  Best kicks ever.  You know he's British right?

he has the same incredible kicks in every movie. But what does being brittish have to do with it? Don't get it.

Did you know that in undisputed 3 they used cut scenes from undisputed 2  which were very obvious?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2011, 10:03:27 AM »
For King of FInland, Devilsmile

Scott Adkins in Holby City

1:30

Special Forces

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2011, 10:18:22 AM »
those clips...  not on my highest moment  :D

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2011, 10:38:42 AM »
he has the same incredible kicks in every movie. But what does being brittish have to do with it? Don't get it.

Did you know that in undisputed 3 they used cut scenes from undisputed 2  which were very obvious?

LOL - As a friend of scott i can tell you his range of kicks etc is quite simply one of the best in the world. He also refuses to use wires (unlike a lot of action stars) and is used to choreograph all the fight scenes in his movies.

To suggest he is limited proves that you are an anus.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2011, 10:43:24 AM »
LOL - As a friend of scott i can tell you his range of kicks etc is quite simply one of the best in the world. He also refuses to use wires (unlike a lot of action stars) and is used to choreograph all the fight scenes in his movies.

To suggest he is limited proves that you are an anus.

I know that he does his own stunts and is a great athlete and could kick some seious ass in real life aswell. But in the movies he uses lots of same moves but it's because he has to please certain audience maby. And cameras. I've seen ndisputed 2 and 3 houndred times and while they had ammazing movies etc, undisputed 3 had cuscenes from undisputed 2, not the fights themselves but still.

so forgive me.

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2011, 10:45:21 AM »
I know that he does his own stunts and is a great athlete and could kick some seious ass in real life aswell. But in the movies he uses lots of same moves but it's because he has to please certain audience maby. And cameras. I've seen ndisputed 2 and 3 houndred times and while they had ammazing movies etc, undisputed 3 had cuscenes from undisputed 2, not the fights themselves but still.

so forgive me.

You sir are forgiven.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2011, 10:53:33 AM »

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2011, 10:54:16 AM »
Sam

We're all fans of Scott here, he is one of the best if not THE best kicker in movies at this current age.

But what devilsmile is saying is

1:08 in  this clip

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2011, 10:58:23 AM »
Sam

We're all fans of Scott here, he is one of the best if not THE best kicker in movies at this current age.

But what devilsmile is saying is

1:08 in  this clip

Fair point, same sequence of kicks from undisputed. I will take this up with Scott when i next see him.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2011, 11:21:48 AM »
only in getbig do we have personal friends of movie stars and athletes who don't ask money in order to be talked with.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2011, 11:31:43 AM »
only in getbig do we have personal friends of movie stars and athletes who don't ask money in order to be talked with.

Are you implying that if we had a personal friend of Lou Ferrigno here, he would charge us 20 $s (per question) to ask him questions? :D

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2011, 01:06:06 PM »

LOL - Our then girlfriends introduced us about 2 years ago in London due to the fact we both enjoy martial arts and training. He was a good dude and we became friends from there.He only charges me a small amount if i actually talk to him.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2011, 01:13:21 PM »
Are you implying that if we had a personal friend of Lou Ferrigno here, he would charge us 20 $s (per question) to ask him questions? :D

to think about it, ferrigno jokes are ssssso old it's depressing, lets not go there, second thought   ;D