Author Topic: Hulk hogan sues ex wife because of tell all book  (Read 22581 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Hulk hogan sues ex wife because of tell all book
« on: December 09, 2011, 09:46:09 AM »
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.

she got 70% of all his stuff no wonder hes doing stupid rent a center adds

p

bradistani

• Getbig V
Re: Hulk hogan sues ex wife because of tell all book
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 09:50:21 AM »
the hulk opera never ends  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 09:51:38 AM »
f

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 09:52:18 AM »
Hulk must have REALLY pissed that bitch off.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 09:52:42 AM »
Fuck `em both.......idiots.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 09:54:53 AM »
The 18-page lawsuit claims Linda Bollea wrote "Wrestling the Hulk — My Life Against the Ropes" to help revive her career. She wrote that her husband abused her during their marriage and had homosexual encounters.

They probably had a clause in their divorce settlement that they wouldn't bash each other after the divorce is finalized , if that's the case he could sue and get something back

He beat her?  ::) she'd be almost as crippled as he is and the Hulkster gay? why did she stay with him them?  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 09:56:45 AM »

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 09:57:35 AM »
IT`S NOT TRUE BROTHER!!!!

Seriously they are both a little fucked in the head. I blame the vitamins.
time under tension

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:28 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 09:58:54 AM »
Hulkster's homosexual!? Guess the vitamins and prayers didn't work, Brother!  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 09:59:17 AM »

She could have sued back then and still made off with the loot  ???

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »
This is often what happen when poor people get rich real fast, and have a poor education and no faith, they ruin it all very quick and leave nothing behind them but ruined kids who will go bankrupt with what s left of the money until the lineage ends.

You can have as much muscles and money you want, if you have no faith and education, everything will slowly slide between your fingers just like sand.

He was smart enough to keep a fraction of his earnings tho, which cant be said of all of the guys of his era.

So lets sum dude s life; tall, charismatic looking blond dude gets on steroids, wrestle, gets rich. Woman gets implants, face redone, give birth to kids, one kid crashes his sport car and his passenger friend becomes a vegetable, weird incestuous relationships between father and daughter are exposed in photographs, wife divorces, father then date a woman who s a carbon copy of his daughter, wife writes a book telling husband had gay affairs and abused her during marriage.

What's worth being worshipped there? I dont see it.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 10:01:40 AM »
This is often what happen when poor people get rich real fast, and have a poor education and no faith, they ruin it all very quick and leave nothing behind them but ruined kids who will go bankrupt with what s left of the money until the lineage ends.

You can have as much muscles and money you want, if you have no faith and education, everything will slowly slide between your fingers just like sand.

He was smart enough to keep a fraction of his earnings tho, which cant be said of all of the guys of his era.

So lets sum dude s life; tall, charismatic looking blond dude gets on steroids, wrestle, gets rich. Woman gets implants, face redone, give birth to kids, one kid crashes his sport car and his passenger friend becomes a vegetable, weird incestuous relationships between father and daughter are exposed in photographs, wife divorces, father then date a woman who s a carbon copy of his daughter, wife writes a book telling husband had gay affairs and abused her during marriage.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2011, 10:02:28 AM »
I sense BS from the wife trying to smear Hulk and make some money at the same time.

That is one bitch thats life should be smeared off the face of the planet, useless good for nothing whore.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2011, 10:03:56 AM »
I sense BS from the wife trying to smear Hulk and make some money at the same time.

That is one bitch thats life should be smeared off the face of the planet, useless good for nothing whore.
why would she lie telling he had gay encounters or that he beat her?

BTW how were things between the "hulk" and his own father? would be interesting to know.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2011, 10:04:33 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lottery Winner Loses $114 Million In Four Years -
http://www.karemar.com/blog/lottery-winner-loses-114-million-four-years-plus-look-biggest-winners-all-time

Just four and half years ago, Andrew Jackson "Jack" Whittaker, Jr. was the president of of a successful contracting firm called Diversified Enterprises Construction. At 55 years old, Whittaker was living a successfully comfortable American life complete with a a net worth of over one million dollars, a well rounded family, great job and healthy grandkids. On December 25, 2002, Whittaker's life changed forever when he stopped at a supermarket to fuel his Lincoln Navigator and purchased a deli breakfast sandwich and a Powerball Ticket worth US$315 million. The jackpot won by Whittaker was the highest ever in the United States at the time and Whittaker chose the cash payment option receiving a check after taxes for about US$113.4 million. Little did Whittaker know, the devastation that ticket would cause on his life.................

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2011, 10:12:04 AM »

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Lottery Winner Loses $114 Million In Four Years -
http://www.karemar.com/blog/lottery-winner-loses-114-million-four-years-plus-look-biggest-winners-all-time

Just four and half years ago, Andrew Jackson "Jack" Whittaker, Jr. was the president of of a successful contracting firm called Diversified Enterprises Construction. At 55 years old, Whittaker was living a successfully comfortable American life complete with a a net worth of over one million dollars, a well rounded family, great job and healthy grandkids. On December 25, 2002, Whittaker's life changed forever when he stopped at a supermarket to fuel his Lincoln Navigator and purchased a deli breakfast sandwich and a Powerball Ticket worth US$315 million. The jackpot won by Whittaker was the highest ever in the United States at the time and Whittaker chose the cash payment option receiving a check after taxes for about US$113.4 million. Little did Whittaker know, the devastation that ticket would cause on his life.................
Doesnt surprise me, for most people the lottery is a curse, cant handle the money.
Theyre not used to having money of that kind, so they just spend and spend thinking "I won so much I can buy whatever I want and It will never end!"
Have to have some crazy discipline if you won the lottery NOT to blow it all.
I dont know If id be able to handle it, Id probaby have to force myself to invest most of it in something really stable and set it up so that I cant touch it for a long time. I know Id fuck it up.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2011, 11:57:00 AM »

BTW how were things between the "hulk" and his own father? would be interesting to know.

How ironic: The Ultimate Warrior's ex-wife claims that the guy who beat Hogan for the WWF title at WrestleMania 6 is gay, too.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2011, 12:57:59 PM »
I can't buy Hulk being gay or even bi, just don't see it.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2011, 01:03:11 PM »
He should write one called "As a Bitch Turns: My life on a count of 3"

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 01:42:16 PM »

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
;D
Bay stop it. How many times does Hulk have to take up the ass from people...sheesh.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2011, 02:06:53 PM »
Supposedly he was having relations with Brutus the Barber, guess he was doing more than just hair

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2011, 02:09:01 PM »

What I really want to know is how was the relationship between you and your father?
all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2011, 02:23:36 PM »
Supposedly he was having relations with Brutus the Barber, guess he was doing more than just hair
Did he have him do his lil dance in his pink and black outfit before reaming Brutus' asshole with scissor like precision?