Author Topic: Fear Factor premier last night with a Bodybuilding / Fitness mom  (Read 3753 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
and son hugging it out too much that now she is pissed...  who is the Mom (named Monica) - anyone recognize her?

http://www.tmz.com/2011/12/14/fear-factor-mother-son-joe-rogan/#.Tuk70EoZzxs

"Fear Factor" producers DIABOLICALLY edited Tuesday night's episode to falsely suggest the mother-son team have an incestuous relationship ... this according to the mom.  Monica -- the ex-bodybuilder who teamed up with her son Matias on last night's premiere episode -- tells us, FF editors used a clip of her and her son hugging to make it look like they ... touch each other too much. Joe Rogan even took a shot at the duo on the show ... joking, "I hug my mom every time I see her ... but then I let go."

Monica tells us, "Last night when the show aired, I was SHOCKED. I am appalled and disgusted at the comments of people on the show about Matias’ and my relationship and how it seems ‘inappropriate’ for a mother and son. Are you kidding me?" Monica adds, "In no way, shape, or form am I inappropriate with my son ... I’m broken hearted. Joe Rogan ... shame on YOU. You are a father. How dare you talk about my son that way?"

Monica says she's probably not gonna sue -- but she wants everyone to know she's pissed. We've reached out to "Fear Factor" for comment -- so far, no word back.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Fear Factor premier last night with Bodybuilding/fitness mom
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:43:26 PM »
lol i saw a bit of the episode and they were casually walking holding hands.  Incestuous?  I doubt it, but does look a bit funny and the show probably knows they can turn on some people by suggesting so.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 04:45:56 PM »
i actually didnt watch it, but its funny to see NBC throw big money at Joe to get him back on the show after they fired him because of his drug use , drug tats and mma addiction

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 04:48:03 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 04:48:59 PM »
 :-X

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »

lookalike??  :D

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 08:55:35 PM »
Joe looked like he`s been partyin since the show was cancelled and of course spending all his free time at the tat shop and not in the gym. little size he had is gone!
Team Schering Oss NL