Author Topic: Chris Faildo on the cover of January 2012 issue of Ironman  (Read 15199 times)

sprawl king

• Getbig II
Re: Chris Faildo on the cover of January 2012 issue of Ironman
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2011, 11:56:02 AM »
I know for a fact he uses insulin!

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 12:09:11 PM »
Fat Cell Incineration!  Hell ya, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout.
a

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 08:03:37 PM »
I'm not impressed

im sure you look better   ::)
getbig or getgot

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 08:04:50 PM »
this guy is just as bad as that john hanson clown that is 40+ claiming natural on the rxmuscle forums where everyone believes him

the palumbots, are the most naive bunch
getbig or getgot

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 08:34:40 PM »
you know for who i feel bad?

for the poor little teenager who will read this shit and will believe at every single world those fuckers will write on that shitty and disgusting magazine..

the guy who'll spend 500 dolaros at balonie protein powder and cell-tech hardcore lol and who will copy and paste the training n diet of a bodybuilder when the guy himself doesn't follow it 'word for word'

sincerely, bodybuilding is such a joke

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 09:05:03 PM »
you know for who i feel bad?

for the poor little teenager who will read this shit and will believe at every single world those fuckers will write on that shitty and disgusting magazine..

the guy who'll spend 500 dolaros at balonie protein powder and cell-tech hardcore lol and who will copy and paste the training n diet of a bodybuilder when the guy himself doesn't follow it 'word for word'

sincerely, bodybuilding is such a joke

500? lol thisi s the smart ones the ones with conections who get to know truth fast,, they are not many at age 16... you know who you should be sad for and mad for? for the 16 year old in some no where to be found place with very few friend who have no idea about anything and put his all heart in the ymca ....and go to the local gnc store and buy 300 dolar worth of suplement eevery month for good 3 years before he realize in that little ymca the truth ....

36 months times 300 =? 

you got that right

10 thounsadn dollars,,

now what could he do with those 10 thousand dolars....

1,, buy a ring of engagment to his local sweetheart in highschool since in those town they all have one,, would buy the most beautiful ring an 18 year old can buy!

2,, buy a  a decent car wiht cash ....put it on and take the damn car with no payment ,,all his

3,, have a fist of sushi for ever and ever

4,, order a top level whore for a gang bang with his highschool friends once a month for a good year and avoid the balonie of going out and try to do anything ,, also lot of nasty stuff that youngster like she would do ....

5,, could talk to sandra and get lot of human grade of highest quality for 1/10 the price if not less

6 could talk to nordic and get lot and lot of gh kits that would come to him fastr  than airplane  and make him look at 18 year old like he would 10 time better than he look at 19 year old and ready to do some damage on stage,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 09:41:56 PM »
500? lol thisi s the smart ones the ones with conections who get to know truth fast,, they are not many at age 16... you know who you should be sad for and mad for? for the 16 year old in some no where to be found place with very few friend who have no idea about anything and put his all heart in the ymca ....and go to the local gnc store and buy 300 dolar worth of suplement eevery month for good 3 years before he realize in that little ymca the truth ....

36 months times 300 =?  

you got that right

10 thounsadn dollars,,

now what could he do with those 10 thousand dolars....

1,, buy a ring of engagment to his local sweetheart in highschool since in those town they all have one,, would buy the most beautiful ring an 18 year old can buy!

2,, buy a  a decent car wiht cash ....put it on and take the damn car with no payment ,,all his

3,, have a fist of sushi for ever and ever

4,, order a top level whore for a gang bang with his highschool friends once a month for a good year and avoid the balonie of going out and try to do anything ,, also lot of nasty stuff that youngster like she would do ....

5,, could talk to sandra and get lot of human grade of highest quality for 1/10 the price if not less

6 could talk to nordic and get lot and lot of gh kits that would come to him fastr  than airplane  and make him look at 18 year old like he would 10 time better than he look at 19 year old and ready to do some damage on stage,,

gh15 approved

gh I was lied to personally by troponin, swear to god I used to email him private for help on his websight and he lied to me. It cost so many fights between family for me stinking up damn kitchen cooking that disgusting fucking flank steak, I even brought steak to high school dance one time in pocket. Fortunately I found out truth at age 16-17 so I start steroid alot earlier than most, Flora paki testoviron and polish dbol was first gear I take around that time

also troponins diet advice messed up my skin when I was younger from all that brown rice and oatmeal  he suggested me to eating every 3 hours..I later find it make me break out on face, cost me lots of pussies.  Now only carb I eat is icecream with bananas on it, and my skin looks perfect and I turned out handsome fella break outs went away long ago. Never touching rice or oats, NEVER it destroys skin.

quality  Icecream with bananas=skin glow and muscle grow
l

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2011, 01:28:15 AM »
Liardo. Or is Faildo funny as it is?

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2011, 06:45:40 AM »
gh I was lied to personally by troponin, swear to god I used to email him private for help on his websight and he lied to me. It cost so many fights between family for me stinking up damn kitchen cooking that disgusting fucking flank steak, I even brought steak to high school dance one time in pocket. Fortunately I found out truth at age 16-17 so I start steroid alot earlier than most, Flora paki testoviron and polish dbol was first gear I take around that time

also troponins diet advice messed up my skin when I was younger from all that brown rice and oatmeal  he suggested me to eating every 3 hours..I later find it make me break out on face, cost me lots of pussies.  Now only carb I eat is icecream with bananas on it, and my skin looks perfect and I turned out handsome fella break outs went away long ago. Never touching rice or oats, NEVER it destroys skin.

quality  Icecream with bananas=skin glow and muscle grow

You got some great posts, but lately some just...
especially this one, studies found that food is linked to acne, but brown rice and oatmeal are you serious? 

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2011, 08:05:18 AM »

In the first vid at 39 secs - is that our very own ron?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2011, 08:14:16 AM »
im in charge of your moms asshole tonight

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2011, 08:15:22 AM »
In the first vid at 39 secs - is that our very own ron?
yes ;)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2011, 08:29:43 AM »
ron looks amazing as usual

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2011, 09:22:11 AM »
This Faildo character is a highly spiritual person whose pantheistic beliefs are way above the average Getbiggers comprehension. Everything is natural to a such a philosopher. Everything is an extenseion of a natural proces: cars, computers, lab rats with seven legs and twelve eyes are also natural.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »
especially this one, studies found that food is linked to acne, but brown rice and oatmeal are you serious? 

flint is just a liar, everything he says is the opposite of truth

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2011, 12:11:20 PM »

bro, this is hands on experience because I have dealt with acne my whole life. I tried everything, from accutane,topical ointments, tetracyclin, countless doctor visits and bullshit creams, all through my early teenage years. It got to the point I didn't even go to the beach with my friends cause it was so bad on my back. Nothing made it go away and it completely fucked my confidence.... I was on accutane at 80mg a day for months on end when I was only 16 and that is a pretty hefty dose.  but the acne still didn't go away...you can imagine the frustration. But I noticed.. Right around that time my acne started getting bad,   was the time I started following the typical "bodybuilding diets" that you see in magazines. Lots of oatmeal,lots of brown rice,whole grain toast,etcetc.

So if accutante didn't work, I figured it HAD to be something going on with my diet, because even when I started using steroids it didn't get that much worse from when I was natural. So I knew it wasn't from hormones and linked to diet. Of course I blew it off for SO long, because as we know "diet has nothing to do with acne" :D or so we have been told.

I decided to remove one thing from my diet at the time and log my progress. Moment I removed the grains and replaced it with a fruit or vegetable, my breakouts just stopped, and have yet to return.(occasionally but nothing like before)  Milk breaks me out now and then, but nothing too bad. If I want icecream I'm gonna eat some fucking icecream, and usually my skin looks pretty good on it... but I wont dare touch another cup of oats again. Maybe I was allergic to gluten or something, not quite sure.  What I am sure of is, The human digestive track is not made to handle  grains we are not birds, our digestive system is made to process sof insoluble fiber that is easy on the digestive system (fruit and vegetables). I am also sure than the majority of people out there will not have to worry about acne from eating oats and brown rice, but I know what worked for me.

http://www.natural-acne-solution.com/grains-and-acne.html
l

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2011, 12:15:35 PM »
As drug free as Lindsay Lohan hanging out with Charlie Sheen
L

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2011, 12:18:15 PM »
I wish i knew Gh15 back when i was 16 years old!

Talk about money saved!

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2011, 09:00:16 PM »
this is hands on expereince because he's dealt with acne his whole life haha, like everyone else also hasn't, hand's on hahahahaha

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2011, 10:17:01 PM »
this is hands on expereince because he's dealt with acne his whole life haha, like everyone else also hasn't, hand's on hahahahaha

anyone else feel like getting rid of this piece of shit? God damn  he's the type of douchebag you don't even want to fight, just ignore. those are the worst kind.  At least idiots like suckmymuscle ou can have some fun with, but apply85 just sucks.

apply let me let you in on little secret my friend

nobody likes you here:)
l

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2011, 01:02:26 AM »
im in charge of your moms asshole tonight
;D

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2011, 01:41:20 AM »
bro, this is hands on experience because I have dealt with acne my whole life. I tried everything, from accutane,topical ointments, tetracyclin, countless doctor visits and bullshit creams, all through my early teenage years. It got to the point I didn't even go to the beach with my friends cause it was so bad on my back. Nothing made it go away and it completely fucked my confidence.... I was on accutane at 80mg a day for months on end when I was only 16 and that is a pretty hefty dose.  but the acne still didn't go away...you can imagine the frustration. But I noticed.. Right around that time my acne started getting bad,   was the time I started following the typical "bodybuilding diets" that you see in magazines. Lots of oatmeal,lots of brown rice,whole grain toast,etcetc.

So if accutante didn't work, I figured it HAD to be something going on with my diet, because even when I started using steroids it didn't get that much worse from when I was natural. So I knew it wasn't from hormones and linked to diet. Of course I blew it off for SO long, because as we know "diet has nothing to do with acne" :D or so we have been told.

I decided to remove one thing from my diet at the time and log my progress. Moment I removed the grains and replaced it with a fruit or vegetable, my breakouts just stopped, and have yet to return.(occasionally but nothing like before)  Milk breaks me out now and then, but nothing too bad. If I want icecream I'm gonna eat some fucking icecream, and usually my skin looks pretty good on it... but I wont dare touch another cup of oats again. Maybe I was allergic to gluten or something, not quite sure.  What I am sure of is, The human digestive track is not made to handle  grains we are not birds, our digestive system is made to process sof insoluble fiber that is easy on the digestive system (fruit and vegetables). I am also sure than the majority of people out there will not have to worry about acne from eating oats and brown rice, but I know what worked for me.

http://www.natural-acne-solution.com/grains-and-acne.html

Well now everything is clear, good to know that it worked for you  :)
btw fruit, vegetables and some ice cream are your only carb sources?

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2011, 01:57:10 AM »
this guy is just as bad as that john hanson clown that is 40+ claiming natural on the rxmuscle forums where everyone believes him

He wrote in MM he juiced before every contest. Is he not admitting to that now?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #73 on: December 15, 2011, 09:48:40 AM »
Well now everything is clear, good to know that it worked for you  :)
btw fruit, vegetables and some ice cream are your only carb sources?

fruit,vegetables,sweet potatoes,good quality chocolate bars (green and black at least 85% cocoa) and good quality chocolate ice cream (aka real cream,cocoa,whole milk, and sugar... no high fructose  corn syrup or any of that junk)
l