Author Topic: Phase 4 (Bible) Speculations  (Read 11598 times)

matrixgh

• Getbig II
Re: Phase 4 (Bible) Speculations
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2011, 12:02:58 PM »
He is busy with kigtropina  :)

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2011, 12:04:11 PM »
tren according to gh was only good for cattle... at best ok to get you cut

no thai pinks, no bodybuild............... ........ just repeating whats been written bud

lol show the posts then...... what makes you think people only used tren when gh15 came around... its always been the number one steroid used for getting ripped, kids doing their first contests know this......

most guys will combine it with winny, that however is something that gh15 doesnt really condone much although hes mention zambons before..

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2011, 01:52:34 PM »
See above post.

For whatever it's worth, you're talking to a guy who makes his living in the industry you seem to hate and say is full of lies. I've worked in media, with supplement companies, marketing, show promotion and everything in-between. I'll admit, there's a lot of garbage out there, and that goes for supplements and what certain people say. At the same time, it's not all garbage, not all supplements are bad, and not everything everyone says in this industry is a lie. Even you yourself don't believe everything is a lie, if you did, you wouldn't be taken the two supplements you do take.

When it comes to supplements, absolutely, most of them are not worth your time. Yes, there are some good supplements out there, but there's no supplement out there that's going to turn you into a pro bodybuilder.

When it comes to the articles written....depending on the type of article you're talking about....absolutely, there's some great information out there. At the same time, there is information that can be somewhat misleading if you don't know how to read between the lines. This is the same practice used in every marketing venture on earth. If you drink Bud Light you're not going to automatically be surrounded by 50 beautiful women, and you know this but you choose to drink Bud Light because you like it....or eat this food, or drive this car or whatever. However, when it comes to supplements, people seem to flip on a different switch in their brain....they so badly want to assume if they eat XYZ protein bar they'll look like Arnold, or they'll get the girl. What causes this thinking here and not at other places? I have no idea.

Further, you have to remember, and this is very important, extremely important....when you're writing an article for a magazine or website, or speaking on the behalf of XYZ company, you are bound strictly by the constraints of the law. No one is saying massive steroid use isn't a part of the game, but no one can openly in an official way say that it is in a manner that could be taken as promotion. Granted, the IFBB takes it too far, they hide behind a misleading veil of purity that is greater than it needs to be....but a lot of it is out of fear, and that is somewhat understandable. There are those out there who would love nothing more than to see the IFBB and bodybuilding itself nothing more than a discussion for the history books.

Arnold,,

Your point is well taken. I agree with you. I worked and profited greatly (for an 18-23 year old, the years I was involved with that industry to a large degree) from the supplement industry as well. The great irony that I found in the supplement industry however is that some of my closest business associates and friends lied to my face about what you had to take to be 5'11'' and 240-260 lbs @ under 8%. Guys who were 5'10'' and 240 @ 8, 9% constantly fed me lies, and these were people I worked with. Even when I began competing on a local, amateur level, they still fed me lies. It wasn't until I read some of these truths on gh-15, and then brought it up to these people (i.e. "So what do you think of adding some GH to my regime, and lowering the test down from 1.25 grams to 500 mg or so while I up the EQ and tren? What do you think about not ever doing another PCT again, and just cruising for a while between my blasts?") that they responded that all of those things are in fact what they did. I never asked them why they gave me bad advice. The answer is obvious, and I am not the type to start confrontations- I would rather think things through. And having two 6 foot tall, 220-260 lb guys screaming at each other in an office building isn't a good look anyways.

I no longer work in that industry, and I harbor some resentments towards it for the reasons I have laid out int he last two posts. Thank you for making those points though, they made me think things over and actually changed the way I look at certain aspects of the industry from a big picture standpoint. Sometimes you need to look at things from someone else's perspective to allow your own pursuit of certain truths to solidify.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2011, 02:19:54 PM »
^^^^^
finaly somone who can explain  gh15 with good gramer and asctualy understand what is behind gh15,, the rest knwo too but this fella nail it,, he write it well in his postings,, very very good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2011, 02:40:12 PM »
this whole industry is based on illusion and lies in order to make some $$

I started bodybuilding when I was 17 years old, I started watching the Kevin Levrone videos and he was one of my first inspirations when I started working out. I thought at the time that nutrition, training, sleep had to be PERFECT in order to achieve their size. I have had a lot of fights with family back then because I wouldn't go out to eat with them to restaurants, avoid family gatherings because I had to get my meals in ever 3 hours. Lots of fights with GF because I would avoid going out with her for the gym. I went out with my friends but if it didn't work around my bodybuiilding schedule I would stay home.

This all happend till I was about 18.. thankfully it didn't last very long and i didn't exacly waste too much time in my life because of this. I would waste hundreds of $ on supplements because I thought it was they key to bodybuilding, I would force my parents into buying these things and i would have constant fights in order to achieve my goals.

A little after 18 I started to use ephedrine at high doses (i didn't know any better) 75-100mg... My body changed fast and I was getting compliments left and right "you look great" "your face is very attractive" "you working out? I can see from your shoulders" etc etc.... and at that point it clicked in my head the use of substances was the key to my goals

I immediately stopped using all supplements and started to look up into steroids... my first cycle was tren ace + deca.. I didn't know any better but let me tell you I exploded in many ways using that stack.. I won't go into details but this is when/how I started to believe that the whole supplement industry were a bunch of crooks and mislead kids into pursuing their goals.

After that I started to read gh15 in 2007 and he has changed everything for me

this is why I am very loyal to him and it's not "sucking up" like many of you retards thinks. It's called appreciation and you should all thank him for what he has done as there is no one like him.. NO ONE

there is A LOT of details I have missed, but I am trying to explain in a big picture what kind of crooks, filth's, liar's there is in the bodybuilding world

thank you gh15  :)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2011, 02:51:54 PM »

I started bodybuilding when I was 17 years old, I started watching the Kevin Levrone videos and he was one of my first inspirations when I started working out. I thought at the time that nutrition, training, sleep had to be PERFECT in order to achieve their size. I have had a lot of fights with family back then because I wouldn't go out to eat with them to restaurants, avoid family gatherings because I had to get my meals in ever 3 hours. Lots of fights with GF because I would avoid going out with her for the gym. I went out with my friends but if it didn't work around my bodybuiilding schedule I would stay home.

This all happend till I was about 18.. thankfully it didn't last very long and i didn't exacly waste too much time in my life because of this. I would waste hundreds of $ on supplements because I thought it was they key to bodybuilding, I would force my parents into buying these things and i would have constant fights in order to achieve my goals.

A little after 18 I started to use ephedrine at high doses (i didn't know any better) 75-100mg... My body changed fast and I was getting compliments left and right "you look great" "your face is very attractive" "you working out? I can see from your shoulders" etc etc.... and at that point it clicked in my head the use of substances was the key to my goals

I immediately stopped using all supplements and started to look up into steroids... my first cycle was tren ace + deca.. I didn't know any better but let me tell you I exploded in many ways using that stack.. I won't go into details but this is when/how I started to believe that the whole supplement industry were a bunch of crooks and mislead kids into pursuing their goals.

this is why I am very loyal to him and it's not "sucking up" like many of you retards thinks. It's called appreciation and you should all thank him for what he has done as there is no one like him.. NO ONE

there is A LOT of details I have missed, but I am trying to explain in a big picture what kind of crooks, filth's, liar's there is in the bodybuilding world

^^^
head elf in thunderdome for reasnon ,, because he speak the truth ,, he describe you in detail the TRUTH,,

if i had a penny to the number of fellas hee who carried their containers into restaurants with family or girlfriend ,, and saw them eating and enjoying food while they were eating pieces of dry wood called chiken and some brown bloating rice,, if i had a penny for each one i would be right now sitting on million pennys,,

gh15 is there so there wil never be another 18 year old that fight with family and take his container into rstaurant making the waitress thikn he is crazy or mentaly disabled ,, this is for the fellass who been misguided by the ron herises ,, this is for the true bodybuilders ....the ones who actualy speak the truth!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Swlabr

« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2011, 02:54:59 PM »
Haha, I remember going to McDonald's with my buddies and seeing their faces as I got out my tub with tuna sandwiches and chicken and rice. I must've looked like a fucking spastic having a tuna sandwich as everyone else was having Big Macs. ;D In my mind I was a legend, though, because of all my willpower during a cut which would "make me shredded".

Oh, brother. ;D

NewDawn

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2011, 03:04:35 PM »
It's going to be about how if you tell people exactly what they want to hear they'll follow you anywhere you go and believe anything you say.

Exactly, I can not believe you all fall for this bull shit. If you want real advice go to a real board. The king is truly a deceiver. That should tell you all who gh15 really is. Blows my mind you all follow a known and admitted Rat.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2011, 03:08:41 PM »
Exactly, I can not believe you all fall for this bull shit. If you want real advice go to a real board. The king is truly a deceiver. That should tell you all who gh15 really is. Blows my mind you all follow a known and admitted Rat.

dont balonie around ,, do me a favour,, dont speak abotu yo udont know,, there is no deving aside from opening eyes that you dont go buyh some green top balonie junk rubish and then come cry to me ,, i put here what is legit and give best results this is why i got to whee i got ,,
if they would go by steroid boardings they would still be on hcg and clomid while taking breaks of 3 months ,, they would stil be doign 2.5 iu gh a day and think they ae thre new jason cutler coming,,

just dont balonie them thats all i ask ,, reality of mater is that most fellas on steroid boardings are supliers and with agenda ,, some of them come tehre to make money and we dont know them a from b we base on their word,, it take time to find the good ones,, and the good ones dont need you ,, the good ones cook for others ,, the good ones dont take you if they dont feel like ,, and the good ones are not NOT easy to come by

gh15 approved
fallen angel

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2011, 03:42:54 PM »
god,if phase 4 is not coming,can you give us some hints about burners like t3,dnp and proper diuretics use?
GETBIG!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2011, 03:58:07 PM »
god,if phase 4 is not coming,can you give us some hints about burners like t3,dnp and proper diuretics use?

it come it come,, only in dif medium ,, i will let you know about it in furtue,, but it come

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2011, 04:05:16 PM »
Haha, I remember going to McDonald's with my buddies and seeing their faces as I got out my tub with tuna sandwiches and chicken and rice. I must've looked like a fucking spastic having a tuna sandwich as everyone else was having Big Macs. ;D In my mind I was a legend, though, because of all my willpower during a cut which would "make me shredded".

Oh, brother. ;D

you think that's bad.  ;D When I was 17 I  brought a tub of flank steak and a bag of cashews into a high school dance.. I went into the bathroom and would slam down my flank steak as fast as possible practically choked on that disgusting shit. I should of been trying to get one of those little sluts in the bathroom now that I thnk about it instead of waiting for the 3 hour mark to hit so it would be time for my next "meal".  If I could go back in time I would of spent all my cash on dbol.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2011, 04:27:29 PM »
tren according to gh was only good for cattle... at best ok to get you cut

no thai pinks, no bodybuild............... ........ just repeating whats been written bud

you will find contradictios with gh15. Personally I was very angry at him for it months back and did not like him I thought he was fake because I did not like his changing mind, I was very very angry at him for it actually and doubted him very much..but once you learn to read between the lines you realize it's all about...

TIMING!  

You need to know when to run 1250mg test and when to go to 500mg test, you need to know when to build foundation on deca and dbol and basic AAS, and you need to know when it's time to run 15iu of gh to mutate. You need to know when to drop the specific bomb that applies to your level of development. For example...

rearden,stavios,no one, yourself, aka more advanced guys here= should be following recent bible, aka kits after kits of gh in the blood and lots of tren and insulin (of course) to mutate and lots of test

flinstones,swab,nosleep and all the other kidos of getbig- basic AAS  and maybe little growth hormone to get solid foundation. You need a base to mutate ...of muscle and strength  or you will end up disaster aka trey brewer. You work up to doses. IT's all in the   timing my friend..the bible took gh15 7 years for a reason. Quality muscle, just like anything worth talking about in life,  takes years....The bible is applicable to everyone.
l

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2011, 04:39:04 PM »
you will find contradictios with gh15. Personally I was very angry at him for it months back and did not like him I thought he was fake because I did not like his changing mind, I was very very angry at him for it actually and doubted him very much..but once you learn to read between the lines you realize it's all about...

TIMING!  

You need to know when to run 1250mg test and when to go to 500mg test, you need to know when to build foundation on deca and dbol and basic AAS, and you need to know when it's time to run 15iu of gh to mutate. You need to know when to drop the specific bomb that applies to your level of development. For example...

rearden,stavios,no one, yourself, aka more advanced guys here= should be following recent bible, aka kits after kits of gh in the blood and lots of tren and insulin (of course) to mutate and lots of test

flinstones,swab,nosleep and all the other kidos of getbig- basic AAS  and maybe little growth hormone to get solid foundation. You need a base to mutate ...of muscle and strength  or you will end up disaster aka trey brewer. You work up to doses. IT's all in the   timing my friend..the bible took gh15 7 years for a reason. Quality muscle, just like anything worth talking about in life,  takes years....The bible is applicable to everyone.

no sleep is actualy better phsiwqe than most i seen here,, i seen hsi back picturre i think its him send me that,, his back in his weight look better than other bakcs i seen here ,, he is advanced

inregard to testosteroa,,, its all cycling of it ,,, i can make the biggest fella grow with minimal testosterona as in 250mg a week but! other things will have to increase fomr hgh to anabolics etc,, i much prefer middle eastern look of bodybuild over americano

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2011, 05:11:37 PM »
no sleep is actualy better phsiwqe than most i seen here,, i seen hsi back picturre i think its him send me that,, his back in his weight look better than other bakcs i seen here ,, he is advanced

inregard to testosteroa,,, its all cycling of it ,,, i can make the biggest fella grow with minimal testosterona as in 250mg a week but! other things will have to increase fomr hgh to anabolics etc,, i much prefer middle eastern look of bodybuild over americano

gh15 approved

and I'm the biggest kid here by far and I'm barely 19 years old.  I know I joke around here blah blah blah but I'm very serious here gh15 and you know when I'm serious and joking you know me well enough...but  I have more pure muscle on my frame, than steve kuclo had at my age and I'm not exagerrating either.  I have grown very much in last year.   My problem is I just look like shit aka soft,watery,no lines,etc. Like you said it's a good look, testosterone look is good look for intimidating other guys but it is not good for females they need to be able to see the muscle, not just know you have the muscle.  I'll get you some pics when I diet down I cant even afford veet and I'm hairier than tbombz.... but I really am thick  kid. I have job interview this week if I get job hopefully I can get some kigtropin this month, finger crossed
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2011, 05:41:33 PM »
and I'm the biggest kid here by far and I'm barely 19 years old.  I know I joke around here blah blah blah but I'm very serious here gh15 and you know when I'm serious and joking you know me well enough...but  I have more pure muscle on my frame, than steve kuclo had at my age and I'm not exagerrating either.  I have grown very much in last year.   My problem is I just look like shit aka soft,watery,no lines,etc. Like you said it's a good look, testosterone look is good look for intimidating other guys but it is not good for females they need to be able to see the muscle, not just know you have the muscle.  I'll get you some pics when I diet down I cant even afford veet and I'm hairier than tbombz.... but I really am thick  kid. I have job interview this week if I get job hopefully I can get some kigtropin this month, finger crossed

post a pic dude.... who cares if your not into your 'top' condition or look.... were experts here we can see if you have it under the bloofiness or not.  I think its a big claim to say your the biggest kid here and not have a pic.   your always talking about guys and girls just do it for urself dude, girls dont give a fuck about muscle, they care about look and if how you dress and if your handsome or not and how you carry yourself (confidence, personality) if you think muscle is the only way ur gona bag chicks ur gona get hurt because they are whores and the play the game better than any guy.  i'm 511 200 clean right now and i bet i look better than u and i havent touched anything since the summer, i would never say im the biggest kid here... im 23 by the way, still a "kid" but not a teen

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2011, 06:15:12 PM »
post a pic dude.... who cares if your not into your 'top' condition or look.... were experts here we can see if you have it under the bloofiness or not.  I think its a big claim to say your the biggest kid here and not have a pic.   your always talking about guys and girls just do it for urself dude, girls dont give a fuck about muscle, they care about look and if how you dress and if your handsome or not and how you carry yourself (confidence, personality) if you think muscle is the only way ur gona bag chicks ur gona get hurt because they are whores and the play the game better than any guy.  i'm 511 200 clean right now and i bet i look better than u and i havent touched anything since the summer, i would never say im the biggest kid here... im 23 by the way, still a "kid" but not a teen

Oh I'm definitely not the biggest "kid" here if your referring to "kids" being in their early twenties, I was referring to the teenagers. I do not consider 23 a kid as I just turned 19 less than a month ago.5 years kind of makes a difference :) hell I dont even look like the same person from 6 months ago .. but yes I know there is alot of guys in their early twenties who own the shit out of me on this board I am not dellusional. :)

I mean if you want you post your pic to compare, then You can send it to  "thelamefalsehood" who posts here..and he can give you an honest assesment of my physique and what I look like. We have trained at the same gym before when I was still 18 years old at the time.  That's the best I got for you Max
l

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2011, 06:33:22 PM »
Its all good. I have no problem posting pics i am clean though so it def wouldnt benefit me to do so right now. I wanna make sure u do things for the right reason man. U dont compete and it seems like u just want to impress girls which we all want to do too but dont be a douchebag like ross erstling and only get sleazy whores cuz ur juiced up. Let that be an extra and a gift if you will to a chick you want to fuck and never  think she really loves you. Women that are only attracted to guys with impressive physiques are extremely fake and manipulative and Like i said know how to play the game better than you evrr will

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »
thanks, I appreciate the advice max!

l

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2011, 07:11:29 PM »
use as much as you can afford. period. - gh15 ( and common sense)

....   y u need "phase 4" ??

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2011, 07:14:57 PM »
Yeah flinstones ppl r crAzy. I agree with that 100% when you find the girl  u truly love she wont care if your 180 and bloofy or 200 and 5 percent bf. just remeber that, and fuck the sluts in the mean time...  8)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »

GREAT POST!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2011, 11:43:04 PM »
Nosleep is a BIG kid. Only saw back shot but honestly I got nothing on the guy. He should be competing.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #48 on: December 12, 2011, 11:08:16 AM »
lol show the posts then...... what makes you think people only used tren when gh15 came around... its always been the number one steroid used for getting ripped, kids doing their first contests know this......

most guys will combine it with winny, that however is something that gh15 doesnt really condone much although hes mention zambons before..

your totaly missing my point......... back when we were arguing tren was the shit, gh was shouting it was garbage, only fit for cattle etc,, u musnt have been around at the time

im not disputing that some of the advice is pure gold,, but theres alot of big contradictions over the years

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #49 on: December 12, 2011, 11:36:56 AM »
I JUST TURNED 21. ONLY USING GH WHEN DIETING DOWN, OTHERWISE ITS STRANGO OR ****AAS AND CONSTANT RAMPING UP. 250MG TEST + XMG ANABOLIC.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO