Author Topic: Thinking About Doing The Master's Division of the NPC Team Universe Next Year  (Read 10395 times)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Up the dose.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Your just angry because vince is win the contest I suggested he compete in while you took last place in it a year ago

...it was funnier in my head

Settle down ragu.

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
How old are you, Gollum?
It's Hip to be Square!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
How old are you, Gollum?

34...I'll be 35 by the time of the show if I decided to do it.  And its Goodrum btw....go find ya own precious
A

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
i hope you dont think u have a chance

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"

34...I'll be 35 by the time of the show if I decided to do it.  And its Goodrum btw....go find ya own precious

Vince i have sat back and watched you post for years and have been quiet, but man i must say you MUST have a mental disorder to think you even look "decent"  you look like a smashed ass......no muscle bellies, you have not one "decent" bodypart on you at all....I am 36 and this pic below if my OFFSEASON shape, this pic was taken on Thanksgiving at 201 lbs....I have more muscle in my right leg that you ENTIRE body... 

To make it worse i am not even a National Level competitor...just a local level Open Middleweight.

You REALLY need to stop this man, it's not funny anymore ::)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Is this the "Master's Division" you speak of?

Sorry, Vince, but i couldn't resist.  Where will the show be held next year?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Vince, I think you need to "master" dental care first.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Settle down ragu.

Is it true that when you die, someone will cut off your lips and use them as a suitcase handle?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince i have sat back and watched you post for years and have been quiet, but man i must say you MUST have a mental disorder to think you even look "decent"  you look like a smashed ass......no muscle bellies, you have not one "decent" bodypart on you at all....I am 36 and this pic below if my OFFSEASON shape, this pic was taken on Thanksgiving at 201 lbs....I have more muscle in my right leg that you ENTIRE body...  

To make it worse i am not even a National Level competitor...just a local level Open Middleweight.

You REALLY need to stop this man, it's not funny anymore ::)

Man, your legs look kind of funky....big quad....little ass ankles.  :P  

But in any event, I've only been entertaining competing again.  I've been training hard for the past 2 years and I've continued to put on more muscle.  Its just a matter of deciding whether I'm up to it or not so stop getting worked up as though me competing is going to be the end of civilization...... ::)
A

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Is it true that when you die, someone will cut off your lips and use them as a suitcase handle?

And your nose as a door knocker?

che

• Getbig V
, you have not one "decent" bodypart on you at all....

His calves are better than yours.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

NOPE...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

No they are not.... ::)  But def has good conditioning and his quads are better
A

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
After all these years and still the hate for Vince? Id think Vince earned some respect by now.
Johnny my penis probascus face bottom, knows he has no room to talk, and tacobell my mildly funny, barely witty, anonomyous little friend...nuff said. With that said,

Dont do the show Vince. ;D

Wow a black guy blindly supporting another black guy, how refreshing  ::)

Besides, I can't believe this is even a question, I thought black guys hated Masters  ???

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers

No they are not.... ::)  But def has good conditioning and his quads are better

please please be joking

"his quads are better" like u have any quad muscularity at all

you have zero muscles, you look like you dont work out

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

please please be joking

"his quads are better" like u have any quad muscularity at all

you have zero muscles, you look like you dont work out

yea whatever stud..... ;D
A

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV

No they are not.... ::)  But def has good conditioning and his quads are better

Vince this conditioning is me OFFSEASON....I might be "8%"  prolly not even that low...my legs has always had  conditioning like this at even a higher bodyweight than this...my upper body is the last on my to dry out come contest day...

You have to understand your talking TEAM UNIVERSE.....my advice

2 Cycles

1st one- 14 weeks  600mg E and 50 mg a day drol for (the first 6 weeks).  Eat 4000 clean calories a day....
2 weeks after last pin   clomid/nolva combo

OFF 8 weeks

2nd cycle  4000 calories CLEAN
14 weeks  750mg E or Sust.  400-600 EQ (or deca)
2 weeks after last pin
Clomid/hcg

Then lets see what you look like.....your talking a BIG show and you have no muscle man

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Vince this conditioning is me OFFSEASON....I might be "8%"  prolly not even that low...my legs has always had  conditioning like this at even a higher bodyweight than this...my upper body is the last on my to dry out come contest day...

You have to understand your talking TEAM UNIVERSE.....my advice

2 Cycles

1st one- 14 weeks  600mg E and 50 mg a day drol for (the first 6 weeks).  Eat 4000 clean calories a day....
2 weeks after last pin   clomid/nolva combo

OFF 8 weeks

2nd cycle  4000 calories CLEAN
14 weeks  750mg E or Sust.  400-600 EQ (or deca)
2 weeks after last pin
Clomid/hcg

Then lets see what you look like.....your talking a BIG show and you have no muscle man

I know...I'd have to start back using gear which is why I'm more incline not to do the show.  I've been clean for 10 years now and I'd be hard pressed to return to that.   

And I have plenty of muscle...just not artifical
A

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
You can do well at the local level without "much" gear honestly...but that level you will get your ass handed to you.  You need to learn how to get lean first.  I have never see you under 15% and thats the truth...

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
dont even compare yourself to this great bodybuilder

compare yourself to me and even being natural and not ripped in this pic i smoke you
 wait till i'm ripped and on the juice

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You can do well at the local level without "much" gear honestly...but that level you will get your ass handed to you.  You need to learn how to get lean first.  I have never see you under 15% and thats the truth...

Lets be serious....my last show, I had abs and intercoastals showing along with being able to do a vacuum pose onstage.....I was around 6 or 7% at the very least.  I just don't use duietics or any lasix shit.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
dont even compare yourself to this great bodybuilder

compare yourself to me and even being natural and not ripped in this pic i smoke you
 wait till i'm ripped and on the juice

If thats you, then you're not even in my league....a lot of people underestimate what I look like until they meet me in person.  Hit the treadmill, Jelly Belly
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
go get 'em tiger. grrrrrrrrr

gonna back out at the last minute like you usually do ?