Author Topic: IFBB Pro World Masters - Robby Robinson & Ronnie Coleman guestposing  (Read 16968 times)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
Re: What is the meaning of this SHIT!!! - Ronnie Colaman
« Reply #100 on: December 22, 2011, 10:45:41 AM »
What are all of you, 16?  What the fuck do you expect from Ronnie?  He doesn't compete anymore and he's 47.  You expect him to stay in competition shape, even when he's not competing?  Why would people assume he has financial problems because he did this? 

I just don't understand the train of thought here...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: December 22, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »
  Oh look, the fat fucktard fat Dave is back...and I beg to differ. I am currently carrying more mass than Ronnie in these pictures. Not very impressive since I am close to 6'5 and have a much heavier frame than him. But Ronnie in his prime was ridiculous. I have been over 300 lbs on steroids, but I am almost 6'5 with a large frame whilst Ronnie is 5'11 with an average frame, and Ronnie had lower bodyfat than me at over 300 lbs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

funny how you never back your shit up
T

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #102 on: December 22, 2011, 12:36:16 PM »
He did it for the $$$
A

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #103 on: December 22, 2011, 01:02:28 PM »
It wasn't the Bentley...he just can't quit...His stubbornness has become his downfall...there needs ro be a petition to have him sit his ass down, and stop trying to hold on...enjoy the rest of his life. He could still be 215 and still look good.

I blame whoever that idiot Promoter that keeps booking this former Mr Olympia

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: December 22, 2011, 10:44:02 PM »
he does it for fun ,, he like bodybuild,, he like lifting,, fella like to lift,, think sabout it ....he made a fucking language with words that everyone say ....he made it ,, he is not that dumb ,, he is nice fellas with good heart that like bodybuild and proved himself as best of the best,,

light weight ,, ya baby,, all this littl words all got into mainstream you hav ekids shouting them right and left,, you have top amatuers and some profesionals doing it now day ....he started it ,, he deserve respect,, he is the best we had,,yes he is faling apart but who isnt ...look at 50 year old around ...you get old nothing is forever,, and he does it for fun he like doing it ,, this is his job

gh15 approved

Fuck that noise.  He's a drug addict. WTF is noble about that?  He "made a  fucking language"?  The guy's a full retard.  "He made a language"... Put a million chimps in a stadium with unlimited poop to throw,  bananas to eat and typewriters and paper and you know what you'll get?   The fucking queeron, or as some would call it the koran.  FTN.

He did not "make a language", the term I believe you are seeking here  is "catch phrase(s)".  Koko the signing gorilla is smarter tha Ronnie.
In other words, he hasn't got enough brain power for a diode drop's worth of anything worth anything.  Coleslaw gets no respect from me and definitely zero pity and why should he?  He is a fucking drug addict.  The fat fuck is a waste of skin.  Anyone, anyone can take drugs and get bigger and stronger.  Anyone. 

Don't get your feelings hurt.  When I agree with you on something it is because I think, not feel, you are correct.  In this instance, nope.  No fucking way, kiddo.  By the way, is that fucktard whatshisname out of jail yet? 

Thought so...  I'm in a mood.  Later kid.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2011, 10:52:14 PM »
Yes I agree that it may seem that way, where people feel sorry for him cause they think he has fallen, but reality is we are a bunch of insignicant nothings, including everyone on getbig, we are not famous we have not accomplished shit while Ronnie's achievemnents reach the ski so really the joke is on us. See the way I see it is the mentality of Yates was to be number 1 from the getgo and Haney to, while they where amatuers they had the goal of being mr 0 so if it was them then fine quit don't tarnish your lagacy but Coleman did it for the love from day 1 even a week out from Olympia his goal wasn't to win it but he did, so for him to continue why not he is driven by the love not by being number 1.
I don't give a fuck about Ronnie's "accomplishments". Maybe to you he is a demi-god judging by how you basically worship his ass. To me he is more like a circus side act.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »
Fuck that noise.  He's a drug addict. WTF is noble about that?  He "made a  fucking language"?  The guy's a full retard.  "He made a language"... Put a million chimps in a stadium with unlimited poop to throw,  bananas to eat and typewriters and paper and you know what you'll get?   The fucking queeron, or as some would call it the koran.  FTN.

He did not "make a language", the term I believe you are seeking here  is "catch phrase(s)".  Koko the signing gorilla is smarter tha Ronnie.
In other words, he hasn't got enough brain power for a diode drop's worth of anything worth anything.  Coleslaw gets no respect from me and definitely zero pity and why should he?  He is a fucking drug addict.  The fat fuck is a waste of skin.  Anyone, anyone can take drugs and get bigger and stronger.  Anyone.  

Don't get your feelings hurt.  When I agree with you on something it is because I think, not feel, you are correct.  In this instance, nope.  No fucking way, kiddo.  By the way, is that fucktard whatshisname out of jail yet?  

Thought so...  I'm in a mood.  Later kid.

koko the singing gorila didnt win 8 time mr o in A RAW!
koko the singing gorila didnt have quads as big as ron,,
koko the singing gorila woudnt be able to win 8 o even if on hormones,, for he is a monkey which sub human as in earth natives
koko the singing gorila will die a monkey part of many monkeys in history .... ron colman the bodybuiold champ...will die a bodybuild champ... part of few few bodybuild champs and one of the leaders of those champs,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2011, 11:31:59 PM »
koko the singing gorila didnt win 8 time mr o in A RAW!
koko the singing gorila didnt have quads as big as ron,,
koko the singing gorila woudnt be able to win 8 o even if on hormones,, for he is a monkey which sub human as in earth natives
koko the singing gorila will die a monkey part of many monkeys in history .... ron colman the bodybuiold champ...will die a bodybuild champ... part of few few bodybuild champs and one of the leaders of those champs,,

gh15 approved

Oh FFS... Allow me ace.  

Koko is a female gorilla.  She is stronger than Colesaw and would peel his black oversized quads and ass like an over ripe banana.  Shit.   A fucking chimp would do it.  FTN, a Spider Monkey would ass rape and mind fuck that retard Coleslaw.

Koko is not on the shit that Coleslaw was and is.  She is strong because of what she is.  A gorilla.  Get it?  Got it? Good.
Few, if any will remember the 8 time Olympia chump.  Why?  Because few, if any give a flying fuck about him or the hobby once known as bodybuilding.  Why? Because it has become nothing more than drugs and fags.  And who likes drugs and fags?  Queer hippies maybe, but certainly not normal folk.  You a queer hippie, gh15?  I doubt that.

Koko is a  "signing", not singing gorilla you precocious little man.  But, you knew that and were simply typing "in character".  For "singing gorilla" I suggest you Google the late "Abbey Lincoln".  Tone deaf bitch could not sing, but then neither can a gorilla.

If you want to get your ducks in a row as pathetic as the one you presented above, be prepared to have them shot to shit, pal.  I like you.  Don't make me taunt you again.

Later, kiddo.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Re: What is the meaning of this SHIT!!! - Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #108 on: December 23, 2011, 01:29:07 AM »
You have to consider he is posing under stage lighting, so in reality he looks way better than this, and he is still shredded, just not contest shape.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #109 on: December 23, 2011, 01:51:28 AM »
Ronnie Coleman is and will ALWAYS be a Legend!

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #110 on: December 23, 2011, 02:15:47 AM »
Fuck that noise.  He's a drug addict. WTF is noble about that?  He "made a  fucking language"?  The guy's a full retard.  "He made a language"... Put a million chimps in a stadium with unlimited poop to throw,  bananas to eat and typewriters and paper and you know what you'll get?   The fucking queeron, or as some would call it the koran.  FTN.

He did not "make a language", the term I believe you are seeking here  is "catch phrase(s)".  Koko the signing gorilla is smarter tha Ronnie.
In other words, he hasn't got enough brain power for a diode drop's worth of anything worth anything.  Coleslaw gets no respect from me and definitely zero pity and why should he?  He is a fucking drug addict.  The fat fuck is a waste of skin.  Anyone, anyone can take drugs and get bigger and stronger.  Anyone. 

Don't get your feelings hurt.  When I agree with you on something it is because I think, not feel, you are correct.  In this instance, nope.  No fucking way, kiddo.  By the way, is that fucktard whatshisname out of jail yet? 

Thought so...  I'm in a mood.  Later kid.

you often sound like you're on your period lately, "reeves", maybe you should think about getting some AI for breakfast.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: December 23, 2011, 05:53:40 PM »
Ronnie Coleman is and will ALWAYS be a Legend!

Thank you.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: December 25, 2011, 12:11:39 PM »
I blame whoever that idiot Promoter that keeps booking this former Mr Olympia
"idiot promoter"......We had record breaking crowd when we brought Ronnie in about a year and half ago, so what the fuck are you talking about?, wouldn't that make the promoter smart, 50k at the door for bodybuilding show is an "idiot promoter"? WOW

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
Re: IFBB Pro World Masters - Robby Robinson & Ronnie Coleman guestposing
« Reply #113 on: December 25, 2011, 12:13:16 PM »
coleman will be remembered as the best bodybuilder ever
but also as the most ugly one
i cant remember one bitch saying he looked good

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: December 25, 2011, 12:19:21 PM »

you often sound like you're on your period lately, "reeves", maybe you should think about getting some AI for breakfast.

You often sound like an apologist for people mentally unable to string together more than three (3) words in a coherent fashion (in this instance, gh15  ;D), "DK II".   When someone states something I think is right, I say as much. When it is something I am against (for whatever reason), again, I say as much. 

If you don't care for well thought and often scathingly humorous commentary such as mine, then pick up a "People" fagazine and dive into the world of fetid entertainment.

But yes, I do not feel all that great lately. 

;D