Author Topic: HGH after training ??????  (Read 20624 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
HGH after training ??????
« on: December 14, 2011, 07:38:51 AM »
Been taking HGH after training for some time now but it suddenly dawned on me yesterday as to whether it was realy a good idea to do it then?

Reason being that after training your muscles are in a depleted state and really you want your insulin levels to be as high as possible immediately proceding the workout so as to create a more anabolic environemnt for the carbs & protein you injest to go straight into the muscles and replinsh muscle glycogen at a greatly increased level of uptake then they would normally experience.

With this in mind when you take your Hgh immediatey after work out you lower insulin levels even further which therefore negates alot of the postive effects of taking a fast acting carb after the workout and would greatly decrease its effeciency.

Surely this practice makes no sense if you are not using insulin and relying on your own natuarl production?  Obviiously if you are using artificial insulin after workout you can compesant of this but if you are not then surely this is a bad idea, and prehaps its better to wait tilll later in the day when you have your next meal to take another dose of your hgh?

Food for thought anyway. ;)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: HGH after training ??????
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 02:33:04 PM »
This is a great question and one that I've thought about. After intense training your gh level is already elevated and stays so maybe 15-20 minutes post training while cooling down. That's the time I'd use to stretch. I've read that if you super supplement then you inject hgh immediately post training, wait about 20-30 minutes then inject insulin followed by you carb/protein shake. Sort of makes sense to me but I really am not sure how insulin works for muscle hypertrophy and what is the optimal protocol.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
This is a great question and one that I've thought about. After intense training your gh level is already elevated and stays so maybe 15-20 minutes post training while cooling down. That's the time I'd use to stretch. I've read that if you super supplement then you inject hgh immediately post training, wait about 20-30 minutes then inject insulin followed by you carb/protein shake. Sort of makes sense to me but I really am not sure how insulin works for muscle hypertrophy and what is the optimal protocol.

Sure thats ok if your using insulin but if your not makes sense not to do Hgh after work out don't you think?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 02:44:46 PM »
BEFORE WORKOUT. EMPTY STOMACH, TAKE 4IU OR MORE.

SHITS AWESOME.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 03:07:08 PM »
Sure thats ok if your using insulin but if your not makes sense not to do Hgh after work out don't you think?

Yes. It would seem to me that if you are not using insulin then just take a quick carb/protein shake because, if you are like me, I don't have time to eat a full meal. Then a 2-3 hours later pin your gh and maybe 15-20 minutes later pig out.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 03:27:32 PM »
As long as your HGH is real it doesn't matter when you take it !!...it's splitting hairs. If it's real it's gonna work !!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 04:48:01 PM »
how to get the hgh to the gym and will it degrade if it warms up?  i tried this and put a thermometer in with an icepack and in no time it was room temp.  maybe i need to get a new ice pack, i would think to do this you would need to make sure the gh stays the right temp in the slin pin or it could be ruined?  i may be wrong

abijahmaniaco

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 08:06:07 PM »
Been taking HGH after training for some time now but it suddenly dawned on me yesterday as to whether it was realy a good idea to do it then?

Reason being that after training your muscles are in a depleted state and really you want your insulin levels to be as high as possible immediately proceding the workout so as to create a more anabolic environemnt for the carbs & protein you injest to go straight into the muscles and replinsh muscle glycogen at a greatly increased level of uptake then they would normally experience.

With this in mind when you take your Hgh immediatey after work out you lower insulin levels even further which therefore negates alot of the postive effects of taking a fast acting carb after the workout and would greatly decrease its effeciency.

Surely this practice makes no sense if you are not using insulin and relying on your own natuarl production?  Obviiously if you are using artificial insulin after workout you can compesant of this but if you are not then surely this is a bad idea, and prehaps its better to wait tilll later in the day when you have your next meal to take another dose of your hgh?

Food for thought anyway. ;)

What you're saying makes a lot of sense theoretically. Hgh is known to elevate insulin resistance. And the more you take the more pronounced this effect becomes. just take it before bed and apon rising like gh15 says. You don't want to potentially obstruct the anabolic effect of insulin during this opportune post workout window. Theoretically ;)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2011, 08:22:42 PM »
how to get the hgh to the gym and will it degrade if it warms up?  i tried this and put a thermometer in with an icepack and in no time it was room temp.  maybe i need to get a new ice pack, i would think to do this you would need to make sure the gh stays the right temp in the slin pin or it could be ruined?  i may be wrong

shoot @ your house. Don't carry it around unless you have a slin sleeve or whatever those little ice packs for this purpose are, but still you are risking everything for nothing. You could get caught and arrested in the name of bro science. The fact is that if it is real GH, you can shoot it twice a day whenever, AM-PM, and it will work.

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »

HGH doesn't lower your insulin. It actually increases it by inducing temporary insulin resistance which spikes your BG which forces your pancreas to pump out more insulin.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 12:35:40 AM »
HGH doesn't lower your insulin. It actually increases it by inducing temporary insulin resistance which spikes your BG which forces your pancreas to pump out more insulin.

When I first applied for HRT (approved) one the tests they gave me was some kind of insulin resistance test. They injected insulin into a vein in one arm and when I came pretty close to losing consciousness they injected dextrose into the other. There was an inverse relationship between blood sugar and HGH. As blood sugar dropped HGH rose peaking at around the time I passed out. As blood sugar increased (after they injected dextrose into the vein in my other arm)HGH levels dropped.

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 12:44:07 AM »
As long as your HGH is real it doesn't matter when you take it !!...it's splitting hairs. If it's real it's gonna work !!

Yep. Let's not get dumber by over analyzing things

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 12:48:04 AM »
When I first applied for HRT (approved) one the tests they gave me was some kind of insulin resistance test. They injected insulin into a vein in one arm and when I came pretty close to losing consciousness they injected dextrose into the other. There was an inverse relationship between blood sugar and HGH. As blood sugar dropped HGH rose peaking at around the time I passed out. As blood sugar increased (after they injected dextrose into the vein in my other arm)HGH levels dropped.

Yes I also believed this to be correct, thats why when you inject the hgh you can binge out with less chance of overspilling into the fat cells and why diabetics (before they know they are diabetics) often complain about eating everything in site but still losing weight! Its the lack of insulin that causes this, and as I have always understood it Hgh lowers insulin levels as there is a direct inverse relationshio between the two. As one goes up the other goes down!  :)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 12:59:43 AM »

Yep. Let's not get dumber by over analyzing things

The timing of HGH is probably must important around the workout and even if the difference is small over a month ,year, that little difference can add up so its worth getting it completely right if we can.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2011, 02:25:47 AM »
Yes I also believed this to be correct, thats why when you inject the hgh you can binge out with less chance of overspilling into the fat cells and why diabetics (before they know they are diabetics) often complain about eating everything in site but still losing weight! Its the lack of insulin that causes this, and as I have always understood it Hgh lowers insulin levels as there is a direct inverse relationshio between the two. As one goes up the other goes down!  :)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2011, 02:27:14 AM »

So what happens if you take insulin and hgh at the same time?

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2011, 07:58:15 AM »

So what happens if you take insulin and hgh at the same time?

You get huge !  ;D   

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2011, 10:48:53 AM »

What you're saying proves my point. HGH  doesn't lower insulin, it increases your insulin resistance and thus increases your BG. That is why HGH naturally spikes when you have low BG. It's a defense mechanism your body uses in order to prevent BG from going too low. That is also why, if you inject HGH, your BG spikes and so does your insulin.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 10:53:00 AM »
What you're saying proves my point. HGH  doesn't lower insulin, it increases your insulin resistance and thus increases your BG. That is why HGH naturally spikes when you have low BG. It's a defense mechanism your body uses in order to prevent BG from going too low. That is also why, if you inject HGH, your BG spikes and so does your insulin.

Yes, after the test I first thought there was an inverse relationship between insulin and HGH. As insulin went up HGH went down and vice versa. But the relationship is with blood sugar. Which is one of the reason your natural HGH production is highest at night when you sleep as you haven't eaten in a while and your blood sugar starts to drop.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 11:51:34 AM »

hgh won't degrade in an hour or whatever, especially if it's cold in your car.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2011, 12:16:23 PM »
GET A SLIN WALLET. I DID THAT SO I COULD INJECT DURING CLASS.

JUST PULL IT OUT OF YOUR NICE COLD SLIN WALLET, ROLL UP SLEEVES, INJECT AND FEEL YOURSELF GROWING BRO.

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2011, 01:05:29 PM »

JUST PULL IT OUT OF YOUR NICE COLD SLIN WALLET, ROLL UP SLEEVES, INJECT AND FEEL YOURSELF GROWING BRO.

HahahHa

madg

« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2011, 03:38:10 PM »

true getbiger respect  8)

p.s slin wallet owns i use my grandmas she diabetic but never use ;D

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2011, 05:13:17 AM »
I suppose to save confusion just do the hgh and slin after training and cover all angles! ;)