Author Topic: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster  (Read 14644 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2011, 10:58:21 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/12/boy-8-tells-bachmann-his-gay-mommy-doesnt-need-to-be-fixed/

so much for being a prop

according to the person who took the video it was the kid who insisted on talking to Bachmann when his mother chickened out and was trying to leave.

So the mother wasn't prompting him and actually wanted to leave so wasn't hiding behind her kid and didn't force him to do anything.   It sounds like the kid forced the mother to stay so that he could do what he wanted to do

According to Chicago Now, a woman who identified herself as the shooter of the clip said the boy’s mother planned to confront Bachmann but got nervous. Elijah insisted they stay at the event to talk to the congresswoman.

“I was standing in line with Elijah and his mom. His mom was going to say something to her, but she got nervous and told me she wanted to leave. We were about to step out of the line but Elijah cried out, ‘Nooo!’ He grabbed onto her coat and pulled her back in the line, saying he wanted to talk to her,” the woman told Chicago Now

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2011, 12:56:35 PM »
No matter what someone says, the Bachmann shills will standby their belief that the kid is a prop and forced to do it.

People think 8 year olds have no opinions, but they are just being ridiculous. My 5 year old has opinions on things, Mark certainly has kids, you would think he would know this.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2011, 05:05:46 AM »
Well I guess that dispels the kid as a prop argument.

Back to the old 8 Year old Pwns Bachmonster statement.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2011, 05:10:19 AM »

Looks like this toddler did the same thing. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2011, 05:12:05 AM »
You could only wish.

More like what Obama does to your mind.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2011, 01:38:57 PM »

Not one bit.  Did you watch the clip?  That was not some kid eager to go say something that he probably didn't even understand. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2011, 01:43:26 PM »
Not one bit.  Did you watch the clip?  That was not some kid eager to go say something that he probably didn't even understand. 

I watched the clip and I don't see anything except normal kid shyness in front of an adult which doesn't mean that this kid was doing something that he  didn't want to do or wasn't his idea

why do you choose to ignore the statement by the woman who made the tape (it was reported by ABC)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2011, 07:15:21 AM »

Who are you going to believe, your own eyes or a woman from Chicago feminist group (no LGBT agenda there, folks  ::) ) ?

I have a seven-year-old. Believe me! When she wants to talk to someone, she rolls right up to talk with him or her, often dragging dear ol' Dad by the arm in the process. She hardly needs to be poked or prodded and when she does talk, she's VOCAL.

When she's shy and doesn't want to talk, such as asking Grandma (my mother) for a snack or a question for her homework assigment, she clams up almost EXACTLY like that boy in this video.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 13, 2011, 07:25:35 AM »
liberal "men" like straw and licker always hide behind kids and women's skirts since they are pussies and cowards too afraid to confront people like bachmann themselves.   This is why these pansies approve of using kids as props like this. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 13, 2011, 08:09:39 AM »
We won't ever have to worry about you using women and kids as a shield and prop will we?  Unless you find out how to get that imaginary girlfriend pregnant first.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #110 on: December 13, 2011, 08:33:15 AM »
there's a level of intelligence, awareness and creativity that really opens up in a kid around grade 3.

comparing 2nd graders to 4th grader.... it's no ccomparison.   it's kinda the age where they fig out santa, they figure out life/death, finances, where babies come from, what drugs and alcohol are, crime, etc.

I've seen it in all my neices and nephews these last few years... a 2nd grader (7 years old) woudln't come up with what this kid said.  A 4th grader (9 years old) certainly could.  An 8 year old? It could go either way.  Raised in a lez house, she may have a very acute awareness of the situation and facts. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: December 13, 2011, 08:47:04 AM »
there's a level of intelligence, awareness and creativity that really opens up in a kid around grade 3.

comparing 2nd graders to 4th grader.... it's no ccomparison.   it's kinda the age where they fig out santa, they figure out life/death, finances, where babies come from, what drugs and alcohol are, crime, etc.

I've seen it in all my neices and nephews these last few years... a 2nd grader (7 years old) woudln't come up with what this kid said.  A 4th grader (9 years old) certainly could.  An 8 year old? It could go either way.  Raised in a lez house, she may have a very acute awareness of the situation and facts. 

Probably since the first day of kindgergarten this kid has been having to deal with people like McWay and Bum and their kids.   

I've watched the video and the only one I see urging this kid to talk is Bachmann herself.

I do find it interesting the fundies on this thread will just completely ignore a first person account of the event in order to retain their faux outrage when their real issue is the subject matter (we know this from past experience).
Again, if this kid went up their and said he was supposed to have been aborted or that he thought homosexualtiy wa a sin you weren't here a peep out of thse people or they'd be praising the kid and his mother

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #112 on: December 13, 2011, 10:23:07 AM »
Who are you going to believe, your own eyes or a woman from Chicago feminist group (no LGBT agenda there, folks  ::) ) ?

I have a seven-year-old. Believe me! When she wants to talk to someone, she rolls right up to talk with him or her, often dragging dear ol' Dad by the arm in the process. She hardly needs to be poked or prodded and when she does talk, she's VOCAL.

When she's shy and doesn't want to talk, such as asking Grandma (my mother) for a snack or a question for her homework assigment, she clams up almost EXACTLY like that boy in this video.

Exactly.  Any reasonable parent who looks at the video can plainly see what happened. 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: December 13, 2011, 10:41:24 AM »
Probably since the first day of kindgergarten this kid has been having to deal with people like McWay and Bum and their kids.   

I've watched the video and the only one I see urging this kid to talk is Bachmann herself.

I do find it interesting the fundies on this thread will just completely ignore a first person account of the event in order to retain their faux outrage when their real issue is the subject matter (we know this from past experience).
Again, if this kid went up their and said he was supposed to have been aborted or that he thought homosexualtiy wa a sin you weren't here a peep out of thse people or they'd be praising the kid and his mother

I find it interesting that people like YOU and Lurker will completely ignore the blatantly obvious, in order to advance their screwy narrative.

Trying to pretend that an 8-year-old "Pnws" a sitting congresswoman, when anyone with a decent set of eyes can see this is a setup. And, the one person claiming that the boy did this of his own inclination, just happens to be a feminist from a group that has beef with Bachmann.

Bottom line: Bachmann didn't take the bait; she didn't say anything to this kid; so the feminist and "gay rights" sympathizers can start wailing about her intimidating and bullying a little boy.

In fact this "first person account" pretty much confirmed what I said from the jump: The boy's mama has the issue with Bachmann, but SHE'S TOO CHICKEN to go face-to-face with her.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #114 on: December 13, 2011, 11:01:09 AM »
I find it interesting that people like YOU and Lurker will completely ignore the blatantly obvious, in order to advance their screwy narrative.

Trying to pretend that an 8-year-old "Pnws" a sitting congresswoman, when anyone with a decent set of eyes can see this is a setup. And, the one person claiming that the boy did this of his own inclination, just happens to be a feminist from a group that has beef with Bachmann.

Bottom line: Bachmann didn't take the bait; she didn't say anything to this kid; so the feminist and "gay rights" sympathizers can start wailing about her intimidating and bullying a little boy.

In fact this "first person account" pretty much confirmed what I said from the jump: The boy's mama has the issue with Bachmann, but SHE'S TOO CHICKEN to go face-to-face with her.

I never said the kid pwded anyone and the only thing I'm ignoring is your opinion because I don't agree with it for reasons I've already mentioned

I like how you agree with part of the first person account that supports your opinion but then discount the part where the witness said it was the kid who wanted to talk to Bachmann and the kid that insisted they stay

btw - why in the world do you care so much about one kid talking to an irrelevent candidate?

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: December 14, 2011, 05:39:07 AM »
five pages of fun and funny reading..please keep it up. ;)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 14, 2011, 05:41:45 AM »
five pages of fun and funny reading..please keep it up. ;)

That's right you dont hide behind the skirts, you wear them yourself.   

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 14, 2011, 03:05:38 PM »
That's right you dont hide behind the skirts, you wear them yourself.   
when I'm not wearing chaps and jockstraps.
w

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2011, 06:31:17 PM »
"Bochmonster"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D