Author Topic: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head  (Read 15137 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: Navy SEAL Accidentally Shoots Self in Head
« Reply #100 on: January 09, 2012, 04:38:38 AM »

lol! bro... where do you find these pics....??  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2012, 12:15:43 PM »
sooo mr van Gough is allowed on the macbook again by mommy..... ::)
yes i am dumb.... lol...
you should use google , to get the right info.... you are clueless.."somewhere in the streets of europe" lol!!
still makes me laugh, that's a positive thing...  ;D ;D
mr i don't know how to spel.... or get my info straight...
and again robotwars??? big muscles??? your thoughts not mine.. lol...
and really asperger?? do you even know what you are saying, lol!!?????
nothing to do with it... i have an autistic relative.... which is worse then Aspergers.. lol...
but usually these individuals are highly intelligent, so thanks for calling me someone with Aspergers... ;D

and what exactly are you a professional in besides looking like a complete fool???
i am going to ignore you now... as giving trolls like you attention is wasted energy... ;D
i rather have discussions with real bodybuilders, and about bodybuilding, then waste my time with some keyboard hero...
btw Optimusprime is cool! and war is stupid, ok.... ?
bye bye...
wanker....

ps: follow your hero... shoot yourself in the head please... will be much appreciated... :D

Shoot myself? The truth comes out gay boy. You're a hypocritical little queer that proclaims to deplore violence on one side of your mouth, and then like a woman, you lash out with this violent outburst that prove I have you pinned down fag. Everything about you're character betrays what a cowardly hypocritical woman you are. Not only cowardly and envious of special forces men, bit lazy too--telling kids you can't build a base without using drugs?? Wtf You write scatter brained post with lots of .......... Indicating you can't form a single coherent thought. Autistic people are smart? Dumbass, autistic people have a very narrow focus, usually fixating on obscurities, missing the main point--kinda like you transformers boy!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2012, 01:07:43 PM »
Shoot myself? The truth comes out gay boy. You're a hypocritical little queer that proclaims to deplore violence on one side of your mouth, and then like a woman, you lash out with this violent outburst that prove I have you pinned down fag. Everything about you're character betrays what a cowardly hypocritical woman you are. Not only cowardly and envious of special forces men, bit lazy too--telling kids you can't build a base without using drugs?? Wtf You write scatter brained post with lots of .......... Indicating you can't form a single coherent thought. Autistic people are smart? Dumbass, autistic people have a very narrow focus, usually fixating on obscurities, missing the main point--kinda like you transformers boy!
I said i would ignore you, lol
and most part of the text i will, ingnore.
Again so full of errors, but you seem to really not know any better. Fine really. ;D
BUT!
Do not even go and talk about bodybuilding , ok?
You do not know A from Z.
I have been there, seen what it takes. I have helped bodybuilders get stage ready.
What have you done? Besides being a clown on a bodybuilding board? NOTHING!
You built a base WITH STEROIDS! Without them you will go nowhere. FACT!
I am honest , and give honest information. I tell what i know, and what i have seen.
Also i walked the walk.
entendeu agora, sua bixona?

Be Happy,
Optimus

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2012, 01:29:03 PM »
A little ducktape on that and he`ll be fine.
Team Schering Oss NL

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2012, 11:05:22 PM »
A little ducktape duct tape on that and he`ll be fine.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2012, 01:14:19 AM »
January 06, 2012
Associated Press

SAN DIEGO -- San Diego police say a Navy SEAL is on life support after accidentally shooting himself in the head.

Officer Frank Cali tells U-T San Diego that officers were called to a home in Pacific Beach early Thursday morning on a report that a man had been playing with a gun and accidentally shot himself.

Cali says the man was showing guns to a woman he'd met earlier at a bar and put a pistol he believed was unloaded to his head. Cali says he then pulled the trigger.

In a statement, Cmdr. Collin Green says the Naval Special Warfare community is saddened by the incident and extends "our hearts and prayers" to the family in this difficult time.

:-\

Good riddance.

axestream

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: January 12, 2012, 09:27:43 AM »
lol! bro... where do you find these pics....??  ;D ;D ;D ;D

What pics?

;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)