Author Topic: Attentionwhores on Facebook  (Read 23129 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Attentionwhores on Facebook
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
i don't know why u think i implied having fbook is neutral, i don't knwo why u said that i agreed with u when u are one who agreed with me, that's important because i dont ask whats ur view on fbook, i state mine and if u wanna point to it and say that is also my view, then that's up to you

and what u quoted is my view on giving facebook friendships to women isntead of numbers, not my view on facebook, but it is a little related. you don't actually know if i have a facebook account still or not, i may have deleted it, never said it was good or bad one way or the other

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2011, 03:10:35 PM »
We had a girl from my little hometime in Western N.Y move to L.A and try to make it big. She's working at hooters and as Go-Go dancer at some club. Everytime she posts something she has a million little yes men comment on her status. I had to delete her before I wrote something very derogatory and hurt her feelings.

I messed around with her when I was like 19-20 very hot body but big time air head.

She actually made it into a movie lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2011, 03:11:39 PM »
damn it man, what did I SAY in my previous posts huh ::)

I'm fed up with facebook, so stop making me allways type fucking walls of texts to you it's annoying.

Get up on the wrong side of bed this morning, did we?

Nobody in making you do anything. There is no reply requirement here. In fact, don't reply to this reply. I promise I won't lose sleep or feel offended in the least. Oh that's right, you don't have anything better to do than get pissed off at some anonymous stranger on the Internet or you wouldn't be reading this in the first place.   :)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2011, 03:14:27 PM »
I don't care, the fact is, if you have sex friends in facebook, you see them online and somedays you don't care to chat bullshit, they see you online not talking to them, they won't talk to you, it creates akwardness which wouldn't even be there without facebook  ::)

And i have stated my point of view about facebook in the early pages of this thread, my view, and I got many who agreed with me.

I also said that facebook could be deceant depending who actually uses it, for me it's not usefull. The fact that I talked in fb very seldomly and almost nobody ever chatted with me there neither, not even my 3 neighbours who added me, lol, allways just stared the screen, lmao, what's the point anymore ---> deletion.

but good for everyone else who has orgies and christmas partys in it, I don't  :D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2011, 03:15:52 PM »
Get up on the wrong side of bed this morning, did we?

Nobody in making you do anything. There is no reply requirement here. In fact, don't reply to this reply. I promise I won't lose sleep or feel offended in the least. Oh that's right, you don't have anything better to do than get pissed off at some anonymous stranger on the Internet or you wouldn't be reading this in the first place.   :)

wow, gee, such great wisdom and philosophy, my eyes are openned, you changed my life, primemuscle  ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: December 18, 2011, 03:17:28 PM »
you expect people to talk to you when u don't talk to them lol, oh to be young and stupid

i basically only use facebook to talk to my buddies who live far away and soem that live close, i don't even creep on girls' photos anymore, and i think i disabled pictures on my fbook even for friends

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #181 on: December 18, 2011, 03:18:42 PM »
FB is good for keeping old pictures and staying in touch with a few close friends. Christ can we leave it at that some of you over analyze the shit out of everything.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: December 18, 2011, 03:21:12 PM »
you expect people to talk to you when u don't talk to them lol, oh to be young and stupid

i basically only use facebook to talk to my buddies who live far away and soem that live close, i don't even creep on girls' photos anymore, and i think i disabled pictures on my fbook even for friends

i said, depending who uses it... but no, yo didn't read that part did you.

why would anyone add anyone as a friend if they don't want to chat, make plans and actually do some shit. Lol, then they add me, and then... then there we are :D. That's it. Pointless. Then I'm like; "Oh hi... nice day... how's it going".

yeah great, they have my number, actually they know where I live so who needs facebook. facebook is the same kind crap when people say; "it's kind of cold outside now..." yeah no shit.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 18, 2011, 03:22:16 PM »
FB is good for keeping old pictures and staying in touch with a few close friends. Christ can we leave it at that some of you over analyze the shit out of everything.

i store my pictures in usb mass storage device, cellphone and pc harddrive  ???

and yes fb can be used with close friends only, AS mentioned, but in general speaking.... oh go fuck yourselves allready.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2011, 03:24:41 PM »
We had a girl from my little hometime in Western N.Y move to L.A and try to make it big. She's working at hooters and as Go-Go dancer at some club. Everytime she posts something she has a million little yes men comment on her status. I had to delete her before I wrote something very derogatory and hurt her feelings.

I messed around with her when I was like 19-20 very hot body but big time air head.

She actually made it into a movie lol
That guy was the one who was posted making fun of The Guv'nor.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2011, 03:25:46 PM »
MOM NO ONE"S MESSAGING ME ON FACEBOOK WHY DID THEY ADD ME, MOOOOOOM

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 18, 2011, 03:30:04 PM »
if that would only be the case... the needing messages part :D

no, you rly have a lowsy reading comprehension, why have facebook when I use skype and msn  with my "close friends", I got into facebook because I got into the hype and that's it. Lol I was in facebook and it was just crickets... no point having it, skype rules. I can actually see video footage and talk at the same time without any corporate spying.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: December 18, 2011, 03:31:14 PM »
you think im trying to convince u to keep facebook or something, if u don't want facebook then delete it and shut the fuck up

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2011, 03:31:52 PM »
That guy was the one who was posted making fun of The Guv'nor.

He's been a couple funny movies. He starts to get under my skin though.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2011, 03:33:30 PM »
you think im trying to convince you to convince u to keep facebook or something, if u don't want facebook then delete it and shut the fuck up

I've deleted it just two days ago, as mentioned in this thread earlyer, mr.ignore  ::)

And in this thread we talk about differend experiences and oppinions about fb, woooow, yeah  :o

my oppinion... useless, explained in great depth  :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • The tape slid down
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2011, 03:40:43 PM »
Is this thread about complaining about whores posting whorish pictures on FB because if so I take offense.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »
 ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »
::)

Notice the age of the figures in this cartoon. They are all teenagers or younger. This should tell you something about at least some of the people you speak of who post on Facebook. Incidentally, not everyone on Facebook is thirteen years old, eventhough it would seem some of you act as if you are still in that mind set.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2011, 05:01:19 PM »
Heyy

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 19, 2011, 11:09:25 AM »
Notice the age of the figures in this cartoon. They are all teenagers or younger. This should tell you something about at least some of the people you speak of who post on Facebook. Incidentally, not everyone on Facebook is thirteen years old, eventhough it would seem some of you act as if you are still in that mind set.

regardless of age, most people I have dealt with in facebook are much more open and flashy in facebook but in real life they are much more mellowed down and quite and that has allways sourprised me, allways... it's like they have some sort of alter egos. I only have couple of close friends who I could die for so I decided to stop using that useless social network, I don't need it. If I had over 600 close friends, I mean close maby I would use facebook but because of security I would just teach them about the benefits of skype.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #195 on: December 19, 2011, 11:57:30 AM »
regardless of age, most people I have dealt with in facebook are much more open and flashy in facebook but in real life they are much more mellowed down and quite and that has allways sourprised me, allways... it's like they have some sort of alter egos. I only have couple of close friends who I could die for so I decided to stop using that useless social network, I don't need it. If I had over 600 close friends, I mean close maby I would use facebook but because of security I would just teach them about the benefits of skype.

:D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #196 on: December 19, 2011, 12:02:10 PM »

I cannot believe i missed out on this girl.  :o

22 with three kids now.  :'(
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: December 19, 2011, 12:04:31 PM »

I cannot believe i missed out on this girl.  :o

22 with three kids now.  :'(

lookwise, she's about what I want a girl to look in order to sustain sexual interest... some of the people in the "plenty of fish" thread hooking up with those ugly women probably like men because the women they hook up with resamble men  ???

let me borrow this photo in there to make a point

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #198 on: December 19, 2011, 12:08:57 PM »

Three kids though.....
D

devilsmile

• Getbig V