Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 30, 2014, 03:03:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: things that annoy you  (Read 2924 times)
AbrahamG
Getbig IV

The vagina is my third favorite hole.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2011, 09:35:37 PM »

It annoys me that the overwhelming majority of colored people don't tip at restaurants and make the waitstaff work harder than anyone else.
Report to moderator   Logged
#1 Klaus fan
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2011, 10:20:34 PM »

The web browser updated itself, and now stuff is fucking everywhere. Change the places of trivial things, that will make users happy.  Roll Eyes
dustin
Getbig V

HOLD ME BACK, VISSY!!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2011, 12:45:01 AM »

Got a fucking splinter from my wheelbarrow yesterday when I was hauling a delivery of gold to my basement safe. Fucking pissed me the Fuck off.

By wheelbarrow, do you mean rickshaw? Grin
Mawse
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2011, 01:07:06 AM »

what annoys me is weirdos who use the urinal or toilet right next to you when theres a whole empty row

the guys who get in an elevator and stand sideways instead of facing forward

people who walk on the wrong side of the corridor

people who whistle

maybe its just because I work with a lot of socially awkward geeks who dont realize how annoying they are

_bruce_
Getbig V

Anus Rising

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2011, 03:56:22 AM »

Got a fucking splinter from my wheelbarrow yesterday when I was hauling a delivery of gold to my basement safe. Fucking pissed me the Fuck off.

Grin Grin Grin

[
Rami
Getbig V

at large

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2011, 04:24:31 AM »

the middle east is annoying
Tapeworm
Getbig V

Still crazy after all these years

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2011, 04:36:58 AM »

your thinking cap

This expression.
Krankenstein
Getbig V

OMG I JUST BURNED OUT MY CNS. HELP ME JOE

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2011, 06:25:20 AM »

The fact that we have so much technology to build and do many things ... yet we can't create a road surface that doesn't turn to shit over time and require constant paving & repairs.

Funny thing....read about why we use the design of the roads we do.  From all I read, its actually NOT designed to be used for every day use such as commuter traffic.
PJim
Getbig IV

I took my potatoes down to be mashed.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2011, 07:18:05 AM »

Fucking "do-gooders" the world's full of them. I had a friend like that in school, always sticking his nose in someone elses business.
He went to Africa to help the hungry; they fucking ate him.
Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 17, 2011, 08:31:15 AM »

He went to Africa to help the hungry; they fucking ate him.

L Cheesy L.

Psalm 23.
yates fan
Getbig III

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2011, 08:33:50 AM »

a hardcore gym closing only to be replaced by a fag fitness club!
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2011, 09:33:18 AM »

Old people, that haven't got anything else to do in the first place, going to the supermarket at the busiest time of the day/week, and slowing down people that do got a life...
wes
Competitors
Getbig V

The Power Cosmic

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2011, 09:34:26 AM »

gimmicks
Spicoli
Getbig III

People on luds should not drive

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2011, 01:45:30 PM »

Hearing "Im pregnant"

Team Schering Oss NL
uberman
Getbig V

team elliot rodgers

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 01:57:16 PM »

The fact that we have so much technology to build and do many things ... yet we can't create a road surface that doesn't turn to shit over time and require constant paving & repairs.
it gives jobs to the people who pave and repair them. It's not in their interest the road surfaces doenst turn to shit after every winter and stay pristine. Actually they do a shit job repairing them every spring on purpose to make sure they ll have to re-re-repair them next spring. I thought it would be obvious to you.
airosol
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 02:01:04 PM »

Hearing "Im pregnant"

hearing "we're pregnant"

grapefruit holder
TheGrinch
Getbig II

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 02:01:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1WPs_1bnIE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1WPs_1bnIE</a>
uberman
Getbig V

team elliot rodgers

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 02:02:32 PM »

Oh brother, hug a tree today or what?

You're part of the problem, not solution.

Hint: Big trucks are needed to get things to other places.

Bottom line: There has to be a way to prevent pot holes after a rough winter and a lot of traffic from whatever size vehicles are on the road.
9 people out of 10 get big trucks -when they could get a normal car- to dominate, impress, belittle others on the road and to feel superior because they are insecure. Sorry to break it to you. So many north americans trying to compensate for their shortcomings with trucks they use to move heavy stuff only once a year. It's especially obvious when they own one and live in big cities.

Last month i witnessed a wife driving her daughter to pre school in a fucking escalade and she  was bumper to bumper with others parents cars in the parking lot, with a constant scowl on her face. You could tell she was feeling like a boss in her stupidly huge truck ...until she actually bumped into someone else s car for good by not controling her acceleration enough and this person bumper's fell on the ground. It was a pleasure seeing this dumb bitch being forced to come out of her big truck looking like an ass in front of everyone being exposed for the detestable attention whore she is, who thinks her shit doesnt stinks cause her skinnyfat ugly but rich husband -she doesnt enjoy to fuck- is able to pay her big bad stuff that impress her neighbours.
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 02:05:43 PM »

Lolz it isn't simple, you have vibration from the vehicles, load on the asphalt, heat in the summer and cold in the winter, and you need fucking unimagiable distances of this shit.

Obviously you still need trucking to an extent, but better shipping infrastructure, with trains and freighters would also play a large part in it.

Fact is oversized cars are a product of a deregulated economy. Utter wastefulness will kills usis making us china's bitch.
Roll Eyes
Yes, because two large Greyhounds and two people can easily fit in a crappy "Smart" Car.

E
Shizzo
Getbig V

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2011, 02:06:52 PM »

Old people, that haven't got anything else to do in the first place, going to the supermarket at the busiest time of the day/week, and slowing down people that do got a life...
Old people should not leave the house if it takes them 10 minutes to get from their car to the entrance.
Tito24
Getbig V

I'm a large man but.. one with a plan

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 02:07:36 PM »

old people that are bitter
MP
Getbig IV

Heavy metal. The only way.

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2011, 05:09:30 PM »

9 people out of 10 get big trucks -when they could get a normal car- to dominate, impress, belittle others on the road and to feel superior because they are insecure. Sorry to break it to you. So many north americans trying to compensate for their shortcomings with trucks they use to move heavy stuff only once a year. It's especially obvious when they own one and live in big cities.

Last month i witnessed a wife driving her daughter to pre school in a fucking escalade and she  was bumper to bumper with others parents cars in the parking lot, with a constant scowl on her face. You could tell she was feeling like a boss in her stupidly huge truck ...until she actually bumped into someone else s car for good by not controling her acceleration enough and this person bumper's fell on the ground. It was a pleasure seeing this dumb bitch being forced to come out of her big truck looking like an ass in front of everyone being exposed for the detestable attention whore she is, who thinks her shit doesnt stinks cause her skinnyfat ugly but rich husband -she doesnt enjoy to fuck- is able to pay her big bad stuff that impress her neighbours.

Because one dumb broad can't handle driving a real vehicle, we all have to suffer?

Listen, stick to driving your little shit box and leave driving bigger vehicles to men.

And fix my fucking road while you're at it!
QuakerOats
Time Out
Getbig V

bring amberlamps!!!

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 17, 2011, 05:12:17 PM »

people that take ten damn minutes riding the turn lane, pick a lane and get in it.
JBGRAY
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 17, 2011, 05:20:27 PM »

People that gulp their drinks and eat noisily.

People that blabber on their cell phones while driving slow as fuck in the left lane.

The asshole that uses the bench pad to do their situps.

People who slurp noisily from the water fountain.

The sounds of pouring liquids.

Coffee.  Vile, disgusting stuff.

Cigarette smokers.  Just die of cancer already

Assholes who blabber on their cellphone while waiting in a line.

The heavy grunter in the gym who feels the need to slam the weights after every rep.
Big Dicked Bob
Getbig V

Master Technician - Raw Vaginal Insertion

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2011, 07:41:27 PM »

By wheelbarrow, do you mean rickshaw? Grin
hey you know Rick Shaw also? Bro has as smart mouth in himself. had to trow hands a few times to straighten out that Bastard.

|
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!