Author Topic: Maybe the singer from the monkeys didnt use Celtic Sea Salt  (Read 2352 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Maybe the singer from the monkeys didnt use Celtic Sea Salt
« on: March 01, 2012, 06:57:40 AM »
even though he was a vegetarian...

remember in this life we always get messages of intelligence here and there, remember when i posted about the Chicken Heart Study using Celtic sea salt and it kept the chicken heart alive and beating for 30 some odd years? Only requirements were celtic sea salt and water im not sure if they usued and electric pulse or not, I forget maybe u can look it up for me

never forget, always try to remember the past, we've all experienced a past for a reason

perhaps its time to reintroduce the celtic sea salts while im jumping up and down for cardio in my backyard
A

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Maybe the singer from the monkeys didnt use Celtic Sea Salt
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 07:00:20 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 07:02:35 AM »
Johnny, I am the one who informed you about the wonders of Celtic Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Also, when Ray Mentzer was at his largest, I have been told that he would add a teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt to a gallon of water for the high mineral content.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 07:07:12 AM »
Apple Cider Vinegar is great.....used to take it to increase my hydrochloric acid content when I ate tons of food.........seemed to help keep my waist smaller too.

Don`t know if it was the reason,but I believed it to be so.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 07:11:11 AM »
There's substantiall evidence that vinegar has an effect on fat.

Google: vinegar and fat

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 07:11:45 AM »
Apple Cider Vinegar is great.....used to take it to increase my hydrochloric acid content when I ate tons of food.........seemed to help keep my waist smaller too.

Wes, last year I finally realized that I was never going to be huge and lean while being a natural.  I started taking apple cider vinegar, while decreasing my food intake, stopped obsessing over how much protein I was getting in, and lo and behold, I am much leaner.

Now, I have a friend who doesn't train with weights, is a cardio freak, but has developed a bit of a paunch.  He started taking it, has changed NOTHING about his diet, and his gut has disappeared.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 07:12:41 AM »
There's substantiall evidence that vinegar has an effect on fat.

Google: vinegar and fat
Thanks man.....back in the day......waaay back,they always pushed it as a wonder food and that`s when I first started using it........great stuff IMO.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 07:28:57 AM »
Johnny, I am the one who informed you about the wonders of Celtic Sea Salt and Apple Cider Vinegar.

Also, when Ray Mentzer was at his largest, I have been told that he would add a teaspoon of Celtic Sea Salt to a gallon of water for the high mineral content.

before you came to this webpage i had already spoken about it my good sumeritan
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 07:30:22 AM »
yes i enjoy shots of orange juice followed by applecider vinegar then chase with more orange juice
A

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 07:46:52 AM »

I'm intrigued by this. How much were you taking a day when you were doing this?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2012, 07:56:58 AM »

Ray Mentzer only lived to be 47.  However, to be honest 66 years old isn't that bad.  Its a good run and Davy Jones was still performing up to about 5 days before he passed.  Can't live forever
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2012, 08:42:51 AM »
interesting thing about jumping for cardio,

anybody noticed jumping up and down while posing and flexing in the bathroom mirror we instantly look more defined, just as long as you keep "bobbing" up and down? always pose this way .

this can give a nice false confidence boost as well

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2012, 10:06:11 AM »
Ray Mentzer only lived to be 47.  However, to be honest 66 years old isn't that bad.  Its a good run and Davy Jones was still performing up to about 5 days before he passed.  Can't live forever
Well drugs, alcohol and smoking will cut your life early no matter how much sea Salt you ingest.I hope this helps.