Author Topic: Revealed: Most Important Body Part To Pick Up Women  (Read 13992 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Revealed: Most Important Body Part To Pick Up Women
« Reply #50 on: December 20, 2011, 04:42:03 PM »
Yes he is.  :(

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #51 on: December 20, 2011, 04:43:09 PM »
Yes he is.  :(

we shouldn't even know who that is

newmom

« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2011, 04:44:06 PM »
yeah no, i wont get deep into this now but by attractive i didnt mean visual attractiveness, not at all.

i just react to that certain piece of advice often dispersed by either females or natural attractive guys,who simply dont know how they really attract partners. Because it doesnt just work being yourself for all

And btw 2 hours isnt that long? couldnt it work for a while?

it did work for awhile.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2011, 04:46:55 PM »
it did work for awhile.

He has to be white, right?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2011, 04:48:40 PM »
He has to be white, right?

::) race baiter at it again. Go away!

How many black people date inside their race. Nothing wrong with that!

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 20, 2011, 04:50:09 PM »
::) race baiter at it again. Go away!

How many black people date inside their race. Nothing wrong with that!

Hi runningmom

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2011, 06:03:33 PM »
Really? A guy I dated for a short time, wasn't the best looking dude out there but fuck he made me laugh and he well grew on me. Sucks he lived 2 hours away

Being two hours away doesn't seem like such a big deal. However, if you are just dating, it does kind of make a production out of the date. Maybe you could have met somewhere halfway between you to date. Kind of like a Dutch treat date, huh?

It is funny how many people think everything is about looks. Heck, I'm no great shakes and I managed to have my share of dates one of which ended in marriage, children and now grandchildren. If we are lucky, we may be around to meet some great grandchildren as our oldest granddaughter is twenty-one. She'll have to find that special date that turns into something wonderful and longterm though first.

I'll tell you what, my wife and I made each other laugh back in the day and we still do today. Who knows, maybe it is because we are funny looking! Of course the fact that she is a gem among women doesn't hurt either. On the other hand I can be a total pain in the ass....guess some folks have come to realize this on Getbig.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2011, 06:14:37 PM »
abs fool
Much better pick for woman then the ass. Guys go for boobs, butt and face; while woman are more complex.
The first thing a woman is attracted to, is the: face, smiles and eyes of the man.
Woman a lot more deep and complex about sexual attraction then we men.
Brad Pitt with abs or a Gerad Butler from the movie 300 are good examples for many woman.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2011, 06:15:11 PM »
delts

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2011, 06:15:27 PM »

Being two hours away doesn't seem like such a big deal. However, if you are just dating, it does kind of make a production out of the date. Maybe you could have met somewhere halfway between you to date. Kind of like a Dutch treat date, huh?

It is funny how many people think everything is about looks. Heck, I'm no great shakes and I managed to have my share of dates one of which ended in marriage, children and now grandchildren. If we are lucky, we may be around to meet some great grandchildren as our oldest granddaughter is twenty-one. She'll have to find that special date that turns into something wonderful and longterm though first.

I'll tell you what, my wife and I made each other laugh back in the day and we still do today. Who knows, maybe it is because we are funny looking! Of course the fact that she is a gem among women doesn't hurt either. On the other hand I can be a total pain in the ass....guess some folks have come to realize this on Getbig.

2 hours is basically a long distance relationship. fuck that

Juruth

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2011, 06:16:22 PM »
Just a reminder: this thread isn't about middle age women and the compromises they make to get a date and the poor excuses for manhood they "settle for" as boyfriends.
This thread is about  aggressive bodybuilders throbbing with testosterone and the horny young nymphs who worship their glute/hamstrings regions.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2011, 06:17:15 PM »
i am different with every person, some girls make me feel super confident, some girls make me feel like a sex god, others try to guilt me and shame me and manipulate me, those girls i ignore these days

when people say be yourself it means stop lying and putting on a front, to make love there must be a connection and for this connection to happen you must put down ur guard aka stop lying

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2011, 06:17:54 PM »
Just a reminder: this thread isn't about middle age women and the compromises they make to get a date and the poor excuses for manhood they "settle for" as boyfriends.
This thread is about  aggressive bodybuilders throbbing with testosterone and the horny young nymphs who worship their glute/hamstrings regions.
Ok, I'm busted. Ya got me again, damn !  :-[

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011, 06:19:51 PM »
Glutes/Hamstrings. When they're rock-hard women spread their legs for them.

Most definetely.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 20, 2011, 08:39:49 PM »
Much better pick for woman then the ass. Guys go for boobs, butt and face; while woman are more complex.
The first thing a woman is attracted to, is the: face, smiles and eyes of the man.
Woman a lot more deep and complex about sexual attraction then we men.
Brad Pitt with abs or a Gerad Butler from the movie 300 are good examples for many woman.

This....from a man. Not that I disagree with you or anything, but what about hearing this from the woman's viewpoint?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2011, 08:41:14 PM »
francois sagat is on this forum WAYYYYY too much

Not for me. I think he is funny and sexy. I guess I like short French men with edgy tattooed hair.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2011, 08:43:50 PM »

Ever thought about being a writer of fiction?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2011, 08:45:22 PM »
Most definetely.

Golly, she's wearing her happy face, isn't she?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2011, 04:56:25 AM »
This....from a man. Not that I disagree with you or anything, but what about hearing this from the woman's viewpoint?
There are no women who post on getbig, dumb ass. ::) Besides, women will just lie about what really appeals to them in a man in public discussions like this.

As far as glutes go, women check out that area every bit as much as men do. They are just more sneaky about it.
!

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #69 on: December 21, 2011, 06:08:30 AM »
There are no women who post on getbig, dumb ass. ::) Besides, women will just lie about what really appeals to them in a man in public discussions like this.

As far as glutes go, women check out that area every bit as much as men do. They are just more sneaky about it.

Willing to bet my life that men look at womens asses more than vice versa.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #70 on: December 21, 2011, 06:16:40 AM »
K

newmom

« Reply #71 on: December 21, 2011, 07:14:23 AM »

we did meet half way or I'd go to his place and I always offer to pay for myself or make him dinner. He started gripping it was only every other weekend bla bla. Knew from the giddy up, noone meets nugget until total committed relationship and I make sure he isn't registered as a sex offender or something. Which wasn't a problem in the beginning. He wanted to come to my house and I had to say no, even after 4 months.

newmom

« Reply #72 on: December 21, 2011, 07:15:10 AM »
2 hours is basically a long distance relationship. fuck that

exactly.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2011, 07:16:38 AM »
Most definetely.

It's her dad........?   :-\

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #74 on: December 21, 2011, 08:11:47 AM »
Willing to bet my life that men look at womens asses more than vice versa.

You lose...kill yourself.
!