Author Topic: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more  (Read 52131 times)

the trainer

Re: open letter to GH15 & getbig - Thank You
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2011, 10:11:00 AM »
fucking...hate...noobs...who...think...they...can...come...to...OUR...thunderdome...and...post...without...having...been...subjected...to...homoerotic...activities...which...resident...asspirate...ghayos...loves...to...dish...out...

We all know that you are a dumb stupid retard but could try typing like a normal person so its not that obvious

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2011, 10:17:24 AM »
We all know that you are a dumb stupid retard but could try typing like a normal person so its not that obvious
His spacebar broke. Lots of broke mOfos out there that can't afford keyboards

Swlabr

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2011, 10:17:45 AM »

kill...yourself...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
gh priming EXPLAINED onc again
« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2011, 10:27:29 AM »
i hope its understod to all here that when i recomend high dose of hormones IF i do it is always on prime of gh ,, i hope it is understood by my pupils around world,, i hope you understood what hapen if you do not have gh in the blood and use higher dose testosterona,,

i repetedly say here over and over that the reason profesional is profesional is PRIME PRIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE of body with gh before and during intake of aas,, this prime wil be longer or shorter depend on many factor MAINLY AGE nd shape to begin with...estrogen levels to begin with many other factors

the primmmme of body with gh bring more igf...this igf SEPERATE YOUR SORRY ASS and seperate the muscle so later on they can growwwww from developing of new fibers from the inside out by aas.. the hgh itself lean you and give you 3 dimetnional aspect it brings a new dimention that need to be enhance by steroid,,

the usage of higher doses of aas like testosterona IS NOT NEEDED at all times it depend on the bodybuild and his lean muscle ,, some use high dose some dont,, no one of the fellas who use high dose testosterona with out gh look good,, NONE OF THEM,, they all look like a bloofy messs of gut and bulk ,,

so before you start using higher doses you need prime body,, primmme the body ,,

now,, priming the body with gh ...its nto 8 days lol ,, priming body is stages,,there are stages of priming the body ,, through thsoe stages you INCREASE DOSES ,, ofcourse gh has to be legit!! many use bunk balonie gh that is not legit ...but the ones who use legit gh need to prime their body atleast 4-6 weeks before thinking on increase doses,,

4-6 week on 5-10 iu gh ......250-300mg testosterona....ONLY THEN AFTER 4-6 WEEKS then you can take it up to 500 then to 750 then to 1 gram ,, oyu have to prime prime prime body and it take some time friends,,,   also when you use ihgher doses of testosterona the gh doses wil have to be increased significatly im talking over 1200 mg a week of testosterona,,

so remember,, FIRST PRIMING THE BODY yes it can be done with aas in it too but first priming it and then! going all out ,, priming take time ,, priming is stages,, since bodybuild never get off hormones....we have all time in the world foro those stages,,

stages are period of times of gh intake ,, everything mesured by the time you are on gh and by the dose of gh you are on for! gh is the igf and igf is EVERYTHING that causes growth and seperation of cells and muscle ,, there is no other hormone than hgh that causes that,, the other hormones aas ...are only putting water into muscle and inbetween muscle and skin  ...thats where it start thats where it ends

gh15 approved

fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: gh priming EXPLAINED onc again
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2011, 10:33:29 AM »
gh15, why does masturbation cause my right pec to be smaller

did this ever happen to you?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2011, 10:34:50 AM »
How could we not understand it.....you tell us everyday.........numerou s times a day!  ;D

JZMB

• Getbig II
  • Team NaSSer EL soBaNtý FëLla
« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2011, 10:36:00 AM »
where's tren ace

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2011, 10:37:45 AM »
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE PRIME WITH GH BEFORE YOU ADD IN TREN TO SEE THAT NEW DIMENSION FORM?
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2011, 10:38:55 AM »
How could we not understand it.....you tell us everyday.........numerou s times a day!  ;D

i dont know,, i hav e infantiles stil pming this every coupel day ,, same damn questions ,, its either they dont read bible or they just...i dont generation nothingness they just ask fo rthe sake of asking,,

in any case i keep saying this so they dont comer to me and tell me uncle gh15  you made me a boofy fatzo,, the water in the body and estrogen levels is very sensetive ,, in every male it is sensetive especialy when you sitkc needles in your ass...so! when you use testosterona make sure you have the damn hormone that make it all work and make sure you prime so you can realy iunrease doses and see growth and not see this nightmare of estrogenic mess that the ones who dont use gh see when increase doses of testosterona to high level

and priming take time! its not 4-6 days,, it is good 6 weeks and on 8 iu! on 4 iu even longer

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2011, 10:40:07 AM »
HOW LONG DO YOU HAVE PRIME WITH GH BEFORE YOU ADD IN TREN TO SEE THAT NEW DIMENSION FORM?

trenbolona and gh is like adam and eve,, trenbolona was made out of the gh rib,, it is twin hormones one if the brain one is the heart,, they can go along same time any time and ofcourse it is the only way to the top

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2011, 10:40:24 AM »
i dont know,, i hav e infantiles stil pming this every coupel day ,, same damn questions ,, its either they dont read bible or they just...i dont generation nothingness they just ask fo rthe sake of asking,,

in any case i keep saying this so they dont comer to me and tell me uncle gh15  you made me a boofy fatzo,, the water in the body and estrogen levels is very sensetive ,, in every male it is sensetive especialy when you sitkc needles in your ass...so! when you use testosterona make sure you have the damn hormone that make it all work and make sure you prime so you can realy iunrease doses and see growth and not see this nightmare of estrogenic mess that the ones who dont use gh see when increase doses of testosterona to high level

and priming take time! its not 4-6 days,, it is good 6 weeks and on 8 iu! on 4 iu even longer

gh15 approved
I`d hate to see your PM box.  :)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2011, 01:06:47 PM »

in any case i keep saying this so they dont comer to me and tell me uncle gh15  you made me a boofy fatzo,, the water in the body and estrogen levels is very sensetive ,, in every male it is sensetive especialy when you sitkc needles in your ass...so! when you use testosterona make sure you have the damn hormone that make it all work and make sure you prime so you can realy iunrease doses and see growth and not see this nightmare of estrogenic mess that the ones who dont use gh see when increase doses of testosterona to high level

gh15 approved

Clear language...like it!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: December 26, 2011, 01:15:05 PM »
gh15, why does masturbation cause my right pec to be smaller

did this ever happen to you?

because when youre gripping with your right hand, youre getting so excited youre flexing your right pec.  Over time this has caused uneven growth.  So switch hands.

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: Q&A - in regards to professionals and more
« Reply #113 on: December 26, 2011, 01:38:49 PM »
so wouldnt my right pec be bigger

i mean, i can't be the only one with this problem. my right shoulder is bigger thab my left and my left pec is bigger than my right, and sometimes i do switch hands but this is hard to do consistently

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2011, 01:39:59 PM »
so wouldnt my right pec be bigger

i mean, i can't be the only one with this problem. my right shoulder is bigger thab my left and my left pec is bigger than my right, and sometimes i do switch hands but this is hard to do consistently

Oops I misread.  ;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »
Ha Ha and I thought I had issues!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2011, 02:11:26 PM »
maybe someday we can celebrate christmas together and have god with us.

lol

lyquid

• Getbig III
so wtf your sayimg you cammot ebem be remotley bodybuilder without gh...
« Reply #117 on: December 26, 2011, 05:25:57 PM »
so wtf gh fifteem. Ebery thread mow is you meed gh or meed to prime with gh to ebem look decemtly good.

so mike memzter. Framk zame. Mike kats all the old pros do you meed gh for that. Or is some type of phyisque possible om high dose steroids. Cause ur sayimg mow mot to use high dose steroids at all umless you habe gh.

few yrs ago all you eber talked about was high dose steroids mo gh you rarely talked of it.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: so wtf your sayimg you cammot ebem be remotley bodybuilder without gh...
« Reply #118 on: December 26, 2011, 05:27:29 PM »
Cäräpascz

Swlabr

« Reply #119 on: December 26, 2011, 05:27:44 PM »
cadavar...gh...

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: December 26, 2011, 05:29:57 PM »
cadavar...gh...

he says armold tried it

but omly armold really.

what about sergio. Segre. Memtzer. Did they use gh.... I'd like to kmow

Swlabr

« Reply #121 on: December 26, 2011, 05:31:07 PM »
gh15...gave...guidelines ...for...how...big...one ...can...get...without.. .gh...all...the...bodybu ild...from...that...era. ..are...within...those.. .numbers...

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: December 26, 2011, 05:42:45 PM »
Serge only ate horse meat and did high volume, next.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 26, 2011, 05:43:15 PM »
READ THE BIBLE!!

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #124 on: December 26, 2011, 05:44:11 PM »
gh15...gave...guidelines...for...how...big...one...can...get...without...gh...all...the...bodybuild...from...that...era...are...within...those...numbers...

he almost keeps chamgimg his mimd. Cuz he mow sayimg high doses do shit without gh. Yet before high doses build good phyqieus.

so its clear sergio olibe amd so om just steroids.

cause he just said all steroids do is imcrease water im the muscle makimg it soumd poimtless. Yet says gh is just fake muscle amd you will meber keep the size from it. So why use it for its fake muscle that ull meber keep.