Author Topic: TIGER'S $$$ being put to good use  (Read 2115 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
TIGER'S $$$ being put to good use
« on: January 05, 2012, 01:59:04 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/tiger-woods-ex-wife-elin-nordegren-demolishes-mansion-010512/

Tiger Woods' ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, has just demolished her $12 million Florida mansion — so she can build a better home on the same plot, TMZ reported Thursday.

Nordegren bought the North Palm Beach home in March, eight months after she finalized her divorce in 2010 from her cheating husband and received a $100 million settlement.

It was thought that the Swedish former model would move into the sprawling six-bedroom, eight-bathroom property with her two children by Woods, but instead she knocked the whole place down.

She hired a top architect to help build her a new dream home, and every worker involved in the project is required to sign a confidentiality agreement, according to TMZ.

It was not known when the 32-year-old's new pad would be completed, and in the meantime, she is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community.

;D

Poor guy.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: TIGER'S $$$ being put to good use
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 02:21:45 PM »
does somebody have some pics of her real modeling? i havent seen and i dont think shes "model attractive" even. the only thing ive seen of her is cheap semi nudes in swedish gentlemen magazines like "Slitz" and "Cafe"..

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012, 02:40:26 PM »
  fvck him

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 02:42:55 PM »
destroying money is one of the worst selfish sins you can commit

she couldve donated the property

what a worthless bitch
A

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 05:48:27 PM »
She could of sold the mansion and got more than she bought it for. Then all she had to do was buy some land and build the new mansion. It would have been cheaper to do so plus making a profit on the sold mansion.

The way people spend these days, $100 million wouldn't last too long.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012, 06:00:17 PM »
i can just see her millinoaire ass saying "i just needed closure...............  Rebuilding, etc"

The developers mocker her stupidity, but took her $ and knocked it down.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012, 06:01:33 PM »
That would be fun to demolish such a structure.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012, 06:06:19 PM »
A lot of these expensive houses are in worse shape that you expect. They are built using the same stick framing as other houses and have the same problems if not more since they are bigger. Many also stand empty for long periods between owners which allows problems to get out of hand fast.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012, 06:30:16 PM »
A lot of these expensive houses are in worse shape that you expect. They are built using the same stick framing as other houses and have the same problems if not more since they are bigger. Many also stand empty for long periods between owners which allows problems to get out of hand fast.

na just cracks here and there probably some major cracks just a few out of place jagged lines in a 100 million dollar home
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012, 06:42:35 PM »
I head she took psychology classes after the divorce. Trying to understand what went wrong.

Wonder what will be her next moves in the future. Poor kids.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
I head she took psychology classes after the divorce. Trying to understand what went wrong.

Wonder what will be her next moves in the future. Poor kids.

All she really had to do was look at his parents and that would have told her what her future was going to be. But something tells me she was always in on it and in for the "smash and grab".

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2012, 06:48:45 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2012, 07:48:24 PM »
http://msn.foxsports.com/golf/story/tiger-woods-ex-wife-elin-nordegren-demolishes-mansion-010512/

Tiger Woods' ex-wife, Elin Nordegren, has just demolished her $12 million Florida mansion — so she can build a better home on the same plot, TMZ reported Thursday.

Nordegren bought the North Palm Beach home in March, eight months after she finalized her divorce in 2010 from her cheating husband and received a $100 million settlement.

It was thought that the Swedish former model would move into the sprawling six-bedroom, eight-bathroom property with her two children by Woods, but instead she knocked the whole place down.

She hired a top architect to help build her a new dream home, and every worker involved in the project is required to sign a confidentiality agreement, according to TMZ.

It was not known when the 32-year-old's new pad would be completed, and in the meantime, she is living in a nearby mansion inside the private community.

;D

Poor guy.

Another overly wealthy woman with no hobbies and bored to tears.  Maybe I'll play with my kid and "remodel".
Oh man.
N

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2012, 09:12:55 PM »
She should let all of us demolish her.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2012, 10:16:27 PM »
She could have sold the house and donated the money to a good cause, if she wanted closure.  She has more than enough money to rebuild another house on another block of land.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »
Another overly wealthy woman with no hobbies and bored to tears.  Maybe I'll play with my kid and "remodel".
Oh man.

Tigers lawyers may be able to show that she's not sane wasting money like that and he could possibly go after the kids. I'm sure he doesn't want the bad publicity that would come with doing that but she obviously isn't deal with a full deck...