Author Topic: keep fucking it up  (Read 6126 times)

L.L

Re: keep fucking it up
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2012, 07:33:54 PM »
yep. tomorrow i will pay. Hope everything goes fine.
you'll be fine..

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2012, 03:16:39 AM »
I'm definitely heart broken that pp is taking a break  :'(

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2012, 10:07:12 AM »
Can't you just ban people from the steroid section like years ago. Gh15 needs to be banned from here. Get Rons approval right now! Blockhead/Special Ed aka gh15 thanks for fucking it up for the rest of us.

Back in the day, there was a list of a good 50 or so names that were banned from posting on the steroid board...we can't fully ban them, but me and the rest of the Mods just deleted their post and threads until they stopped posting.

Of course, to do that now would mean deleting nearly 90% of all the post the last few months. I know I've deleted a fair amount the past few months...I'm sure WW has too. It's a lot for two guys to keep up with though, but there will be a new Mod added shortly. It'll be one of the old guys all the vets know and respect.

As far as the main point of this thread about not being able to find quality HGH anymore....come on guys, really? There's plenty of it, more than enough. Of course, if you want real HGH, quality HGH, you're going to have to be willing to pay for it, but it's out there. I don't know what kind of rates you all have become accustomed to but more than likely it sounds like it's less than normal reality. Don't get me wrong, HGH shouldn't be as expensive as it is....talk about the one thing on earth that is marked up more than just about anything else on earth...but it is what it is.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2012, 04:19:41 PM »
unfort gh15 is big blame on this as well, keep it simple DONT POST SOURCE NAMES!!! we need to keep the good ones safe!!! not that hard, even stop with apprivations, this board is popping up with new posters every day it looks like, look at the post counts of majority here...its not funny anymore

I'm 100% sure that at least 90% of these 'new' guys have hidden agendas. It's like it was with the ASIA P apes, they registered a million accounts, made few dozen so-so posts and then started all that shit...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2012, 04:44:59 PM »
I'm 100% sure that at least 90% of these 'new' guys have hidden agendas. It's like it was with the ASIA P apes, they registered a million accounts, made few dozen so-so posts and then started all that shit...

I wouldnt say that many... lol ive been reading here for prob a year before I created an account o_O

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2012, 05:03:24 PM »
I wouldnt say that many... lol ive been reading here for prob a year before I created an account o_O

Well maybe you have, that's why i left the 10%...  :)
I did not single out anyone in my post, no need to, at least not yet. If you are an actual contributing new member who want's to learn more and help others with the stuff you know then welcome, but all i'm saying is that some of us have seen these massive waves of new members many times and usually it doesn't end well.

(Sucks for the sincere guys).

PS. No offense, but EVERYONE says that they have been reading this board for X amount of time, so that they don't look like 'noobs' so saying that really doesn't mean anything anymore. Who cares anyways? The guys who lie online are like the guys who masturbate and then tell their 'boys' that they just got laid...   ;D
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2012, 06:49:20 PM »
I haven`t even ordered yet and I`m fucked.  :(

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2012, 07:16:00 PM »
I haven`t even ordered yet and I`m fucked.  :(
haha that basically sums up where were at

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 03:53:33 AM »
I've made my order with 'he who should not be named' and it should last me the year  ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 08:03:38 AM »
haha that basically sums up where were at

LOL...  :'(

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: January 20, 2012, 08:21:01 AM »
thanks a lot to the mouthy pieces of shit  >:(