Author Topic: Balkan gear and SP labs gear are bunk as fuck  (Read 22700 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Balkan gear and SP labs gear are bunk as fuck
« on: December 25, 2011, 11:24:52 PM »
Just wanted to let u guys know

But im sure many here had already known

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Balkan gear and SP labs gear are bunk as fuck
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:19:26 AM »
One of my friends used Balkan many times, I mean up til two months ago and he rates it and his physique is great. Selective scanner I hear though

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 01:27:35 AM »
Just wanted to let u guys know

But im sure many here had already known

Balkan is one of the mainstream's labs correct? Which mainstream is it again?

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 02:23:06 AM »
Who is Sp and isn't Balkan Alin?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 02:33:02 AM »
Balkan is alins lab. fuuck I was hoping his press tabs were good. I posted a thread and people liked the gear not one complaint! you can google it I posted it about a month or two ago. is it the injects or the orals i could give a fuck about the injects but are the orals shit as well. dbol raws are so cheap! how could it be that bad and tbol is not horribly expensive!what products are we talking about here? for some reason sources send me potent shit. so maybe he just sent your buddy some underdosed stuff. a newspaper writer bought some british dragon Tets cypionate years ago and alos bought the same products from other sites but diffrent brands and the british dragon bouhgt from alin was dosed 199mg whe   it was suppose to be 200mg and it had no contaminents. He is a shadey bastard i am glad I have not payed for those tabs yet.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2011, 03:21:49 AM »
Balkan is alins lab. fuuck I was hoping his press tabs were good. I posted a thread and people liked the gear not one complaint! you can google it I posted it about a month or two ago. is it the injects or the orals i could give a fuck about the injects but are the orals shit as well. dbol raws are so cheap! how could it be that bad and tbol is not horribly expensive!what products are we talking about here? for some reason sources send me potent shit. so maybe he just sent your buddy some underdosed stuff. a newspaper writer bought some british dragon Tets cypionate years ago and alos bought the same products from other sites but diffrent brands and the british dragon bouhgt from alin was dosed 199mg whe   it was suppose to be 200mg and it had no contaminents. He is a shadey bastard i am glad I have not payed for those tabs yet.

Alin is a notorious selective scammer and low life. He even threatened Lewellyn and constantly  hacked his board. Probably one of the reasons William decided to just shut the forum down.  Our own Will Grant use to be a long time customer and use to sing his praises that gh15 use to think he was Alin himself. Then he got burned. Moldolva -- lol! Corruption is second nature to countries like these.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 04:23:23 AM »
It's not moldova,it's from our contry romania,made in Iasi,in a basement.I know couple of people from that area,they told me that clenbuterol is the only legit stuff,rest of gear is uterly garbage in these days.I myself took some turinabol from them,50 mg a day and felt nothing lol,it was like taking aspirin.Clenbuterol works for sure,that is the only thing you can buy from balkan.

As for europeans,you can try novocrine,fking high quality gear.  ;)
GETBIG!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 05:16:32 AM »
tried clenbuterol 40mcg, potent and real stuff...
asstropin

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 05:01:15 PM »
i was personally scammed by alin years back... just throwing that out there. and at that time, the money i was scammed out of was a significant amount to me. these days, it would be dust in the wind. but years ago, this order he fucked me for significantly fucked my hormone regimen up, and I actually had to run some oral bullshit alone to suffice for a couple months while a real source got me my stuff.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 05:13:27 PM »
Do some research, the products are not liked to much across the forums.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 09:49:01 PM »
I know . I wasnt planning on any injects just some dbol and tbol. the raws are so cheap . I cant see how they could be so shitty.Alin has never scammed me back when he had british dragon.always showed up with free stealth gear

ztinman

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 10:14:29 AM »
didnt feel a damn thing from dbol

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 12:11:32 PM »
Still want to know who is SP labs.

whitewidow

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 07:30:40 PM »
Still want to know who is SP labs.

good question. man no good orals in bulk anymore. britsh dragon used to sell real potent dbol and tbol in bulk. its juts so cheap to make how could they be that bad

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 04:03:00 PM »
Now I have heard many people praise the balkan tabs, not the injectables though. I myself haven't tried them but I would think that they would be g2g based on a lot of good reviews.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »
SP labs is from the same seller. they make their EQ.

i dont want to name any names for fear of blacklisting but i guess there is a reason why they ask for your name on the boards when you make an order. if you are a low posting not as well known poster your gear is very likely bunk

i'm sure many know who i'm talking about. selective scammer indeed

i wouldn't be so pissed if i was doing a cut but if you're bulking on gear and you just get fatter and slightly stronger...something is wrong
this is definitely fucking up my precontest goals as well, so that's what's really pissing me off

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2012, 10:34:32 PM »
i emailed them saying the gear seems very very underdosed

they said no not possible you can test it if you want

::) ::)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2012, 09:26:30 AM »
wtf ww, we had a conversation a while ago about alin, you really didnt believe me? alin is #1 scammer, and he is untouchable, his daddy is a politician in moldova, naps and axio are run by former employees of balkan, he ran naps out of moldova

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2012, 11:50:45 AM »
Balkan is shit!
T

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2012, 02:09:43 PM »
ww for bulk orals maybe alpha labs (K.)?  they are good and can be had bulk.

also guys,,,how is alins gear so shitty doesn't he have a hg facility?  never used him and never cared to due to the negative reviews,,,so this guy went through the BS of making his gear offically HG then sells bunk stuff?  wouldnt be suprised

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 05:16:49 PM »
no sides, no gains, no nothing

hrt at best for 500mg dose of test c, AT BEST

could even be 60-80mg per 500mg supposed test