Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 05:51:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Arnold Looking Insane  (Read 3932 times)
Dr Dutch
Getbig V

The flying Dutchmen

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2011, 01:10:33 AM »

i seriously think most of the guys here find you somehow disgusting.. even you,.. i dont think you like yourself Undecided
That's what I find so strange about racist people.
I think a person would be much happier if they were tolerant, racism takes a lot of energy..
Report to moderator   Logged
Lungrenisback
Getbig V

Team Canada!!!

« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2011, 02:29:49 AM »

Cause he gets one or two laughs and feels good about himself and he wants to replicate the feeling...Unfortunately for him the law of diminishing returns kicked in a while ago and he's like an addict trying to get that euphoric feeling of someone finding him funny back just once more so he throws out everything and hope it sticks while making himself look even worse....Girls and Sons.
Lolz this pretty much explains why we all post here
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2011, 02:33:56 AM »

Lolz this pretty much explains why we all post here
I post here because I enjoy talking about all aspects of bodybuilding, current events, hot poon, not to try and get people to believe  I'm funny.  And Johnny is mildly humorous....emphasis on mildly.

Sherief Shalaby
Getbig V

Team Nasser

« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 03:35:07 AM »

That's what I find so strange about racist people.
I think a person would be much happier if they were tolerant, racism takes a lot of energy..

i agree because hating someone for something out of his hand is really disgusting.. but still some racist guys here can bring funny jokes unlike JCVD cock sucker who is always boring..
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!