Author Topic: Pikeys are after Billy Joe Saunders.  (Read 860 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Pikeys are after Billy Joe Saunders.
« on: November 30, 2021, 08:45:11 AM »

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Pikeys are after Billy Joe Saunders.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 03:10:54 PM »
Stupid prick

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 03:15:06 PM »
Brad Pitt off to the side pinching a loaf as they roll into Pikeyville

patty winkle blue skid marks

SexyCustomSynthesis250

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 03:17:17 PM »
gypsy cunts

G_Thong

Do you guys realise that when Tyson Fury and his idiot father talk about gypsies being respectable or whatever, these are actually the scum shit they're actually referring to?

;)

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 03:03:11 AM »

G_Thong

Do you guys realise that when Tyson Fury and his idiot father talk about gypsies being respectable or whatever, these are actually the scum shit they're actually referring to?

;)

Dan Duchaine
E-mail inquiries may not be responded because of time
restraints or annoying/boring questions.
Phone consultations and contest prep available.
E-mail my manager for rates and times at:
GURUetc@aol.com

SuckCustomOrifice...

I 100% know Fury's father can't leave the country b/c he gouged a man's eye out in a pikey fight.  I believe a BBC commentator said, you are guaranteed to get into a bar fight if you go out to have a beer with the Furys.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2021, 01:30:30 PM »
I didn't watch these vids. But BJS is a total fucking asshole.  Not a terrible boxer but an asshole nonetheless.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2021, 03:31:11 PM »
Wats a pikey
A

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2021, 04:35:49 PM »
Wats a pikey

You from across the pond   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2021, 08:14:05 PM »
Billy Joe bitched out big time against Canelo.  Fucking cunt!

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2021, 10:01:34 PM »
Gthang, what did you think of the beat down that Teofimo suffered from this past weekend?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2021, 10:24:54 PM »
Gthang, what did you think of the beat down that Teofimo suffered from this past weekend?

I'll but in here and say he got what he deserved.  He's a bitch who showed no class.  He just put on a clinic on how not to take advantage of a great win.  After beating Loma taking 13 months off and being woefully underprepared.  Idiot.  He should have fought within 3 months of the Loma win.  But he got greedy and tried screwing Top Rank and getting more money.  Fucking moron.  It aint gonna get easier when he moves up to 140.  I would not favor him or Jose Ramirez, Regis Prograis and certainly not over Josh Taylor. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2021, 12:35:09 AM »
I'll but in here and say he got what he deserved.  He's a bitch who showed no class.  He just put on a clinic on how not to take advantage of a great win.  After beating Loma taking 13 months off and being woefully underprepared.  Idiot.  He should have fought within 3 months of the Loma win.  But he got greedy and tried screwing Top Rank and getting more money.  Fucking moron.  It aint gonna get easier when he moves up to 140.  I would not favor him or Jose Ramirez, Regis Prograis and certainly not over Josh Taylor.

Teo is a toral dildo for acting the way he did but he's so much bebetterthan what he showed against Kambosos.  He totally underestimated Kambosos. Btw people are really calling Teo out for his lack of sportsmanship and rightfully so but Kambosos isn't exactly classy either.  Kambosos acted like a dumbass the entire run up to the fight.  Kambosos is a pretty good fighter but he's not a great fighter.  He executed a good game plan against some one who had no game plan.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2021, 12:44:36 AM »
Teo is a toral dildo for acting the way he did but he's so much bebetterthan what he showed against Kambosos.  He totally underestimated Kambosos. Btw people are really calling Teo out for his lack of sportsmanship and rightfully so but Kambosos isn't exactly classy either.  Kambosos acted like a dumbass the entire run up to the fight.  Kambosos is a pretty good fighter but he's not a great fighter.  He executed a good game plan against some one who had no game plan.

Build ups are different than post fights.  But I agree Kambosos was no choir boy in the lead up.  Let's see how he looks in his 1st defense.  Some guys are one hit wonders, flash in the pans if you will.  Some guys elevate upon becoming champion.  Make no mistake.  Kambosos is the lightweight champion of the world.  Devin Haney, Tank Davis, whoever need to go through George to be the man.  Did you see the Figueroa v Fulton fight?  Might have been even better than Teo v George. 

TheFranchise

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2021, 04:44:03 AM »
Gratefully, this fight also united all the titles.
The fight would be different if it was close, like the Loma vs Teof fight, but Teo got got manhandled in there the whole fight. I think Loma eventually gets the title back.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2021, 04:10:47 PM »
Gratefully, this fight also united all the titles.
The fight would be different if it was close, like the Loma vs Teof fight, but Teo got got manhandled in there the whole fight. I think Loma eventually gets the title back.

I agree.  If Kambosos and Loma go at it next, I'll favor Loma pretty heavily.  I think Loma would have paint jobbed Teo last weekend.