Author Topic: Powerful new painkiller setting off bells and whistles  (Read 11296 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Powerful new painkiller setting off bells and whistles
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 03:47:12 PM »
oh great, does this mean I should give fuck all and be my old obese self by the end of 2012.. ;D

Why do you think I don't have a job? Why should I? It's all over in year baby I'm goin' out like a G.

newmom

« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2011, 03:48:19 PM »
Why do you think I don't have a job? Why should I? It's all over in year baby I'm goin' out like a G.

LMAO, wiggles, you crack me up

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 03:48:23 PM »
oh great, does this mean I should give fuck all and be my old obese self by the end of 2012.. ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 03:52:45 PM »
It's fucking sad that drug companies, our own govt and the world things drugs cure all. All people need to do is a little research. Eating healthy and changing lifestyle is the better option.

Why is it that 1 out 11 births, the child is autistic. Fucking drug companies put mercury in the child shots. If parents did a little research, ask for shots without mercury. Fucking baffling. Insurance companies, doctors, et all, they wants us sick and dependent on their crap. Fuck them
Jenny McCarthy diagnosis.

newmom

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 03:57:33 PM »
Jenny McCarthy diagnosis.

not at all. It's first hand research and a few friends that have done research Chimps. My best friend in SD was diagnosed with MS in April, her whole system shut down. She was put on meds and steroids. After a few days she knew she didn't want to depend on anything. Did research, changed her eating habits. Mostly organic food, dehydrates her food and has great recipes for it. Guess what, she just started driving and back to work and is doing extremely well. I heard about mercury in shots while I was pregnant. Not one of my daughters shots had mercury, guess what. She's never ever had an ear infection, never the flu, 4 colds in her 6 short years. A friend of mine has a autistic child (minor), after reviewing diet, kid is completely off drugs, functioning much better.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 03:59:45 PM »
I think a good diet will cure or at least slow down a lot of maladies.

dustin

« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 04:00:52 PM »
These pills are blatantly made for nothing but abuse. Incredible.

I guess Big Pharma really does have no shame lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
not at all. It's first hand research and a few friends that have done research Chimps. My best friend in SD was diagnosed with MS in April, her whole system shut down. She was put on meds and steroids. After a few days she knew she didn't want to depend on anything. Did research, changed her eating habits. Mostly organic food, dehydrates her food and has great recipes for it. Guess what, she just started driving and back to work and is doing extremely well. I heard about mercury in shots while I was pregnant. Not one of my daughters shots had mercury, guess what. She's never ever had an ear infection, never the flu, 4 colds in her 6 short years. A friend of mine has a autistic child (minor), after reviewing diet, kid is completely off drugs, functioning much better.
Stick with CDC prevalences and stats, not anecdotal, internet fear-mongering.  ;)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2011, 04:05:23 PM »
runningmom is right.

modern "medicine", lol what a joke.

after watching this video I'm thinking of turning all naturel my self  :-X

start 03:09

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2011, 04:05:44 PM »

unless you go into their use understanding the dangers, use the bare minimum and you will be fine, fight any attempt your body gives you to use more.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #35 on: December 27, 2011, 04:07:24 PM »
 :(

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 27, 2011, 04:09:24 PM »

tell a chemo patient that or someone who has had multiple bones broken in a car accident that, its easy to talk when youve never been in need.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: December 27, 2011, 04:11:24 PM »
the government is poisoning you, they created aids, they put it in the water supply, the hospitals treat you with virus infested medications, the only way to life forever is to eat oatmeal.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #38 on: December 27, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »
 :-X

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: December 27, 2011, 04:15:49 PM »
globalization and free trade is the devil, government programs are inherently flawed, economics is the tool of oppression, banks only serve the interests of the wealthy, anarchism and the destruction of economic infrastructure is the true path to prosperity !

dustin

« Reply #40 on: December 27, 2011, 05:26:04 PM »
tell a chemo patient that or someone who has had multiple bones broken in a car accident that, its easy to talk when youve never been in need.

Oh no, I get ya. I actually have chronic neurological pain and do appreciate a painkiller that isn't chalk full of NSAIDs. However, that's the inherent problem with that class of drug anyway... it works fantastic, for a short period of time. Then you're hooked whether you're a junky or not. I know a very small percentage of people will try using this appropriately, but by and large it's a drug that's meant to be abused. My interim solution is to use marijuana for my pain. I already smoke and love it, and it truly does offer analgesic pain. I can function in public with it and no one can tell that I'm "medicating" unless I smoke or eat too much and can't control the red eye.

PS. I do keep a small quantity of serious pain killers on hand. I only have a very small prescription and told my doctor I'm not a drug seeker - I have my medical marijuana card and that pretty much does the trick. For those sticky situations I have some powerful narcotics to add to the mix, but I don't like being completely sloshed in public. I usually save them for a movie night and abuse them every once in a blue moon for recreational purposes. 8)

hematocritter

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: December 27, 2011, 06:50:28 PM »
The aceteminaphin never stopped anyone I know from abusing the shit out of hydrocodone.
Where I am at, they prescribe them like candy to whoever goes in and asks for them, and popping 4 10's every 2-4 hours is not uncommon for many people.
The only change that is going to happen with this new megadose pill is people are just going to be taking less total pills than they usually do.

I'm surprised this is even news, hydrocodone isn't very fashionable these days. Anybody who's anybody in the pill head world moved onto oxy ages ago.
Changing OC's to the tamper proof OP's just led to a 1,895,652x increase in the prescribing of Oxy IR.

The pharm industry needs its doped up clientele to continue to be able to stay high and keep getting more meds. If they make everything tamper proof and low
dose, they'll go out of business. Out of every single person I know that is a pill head, not a SINGLE one of them actually has chronic pain issues.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 27, 2011, 06:57:30 PM »
humans are responsible for what they do, ultimately. Without faith, education, confidence, father figures, stable families,  they abuse everything and constantly look for shortcuts that never work.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 27, 2011, 07:00:27 PM »
I don't think your average joe realizes how deep the opiod game is in this country.  More pills are taken for other than their intended purpose than for their intended purpose...it's really fucked up...I could write a book.
Quoted for truth!! I'm out in the sticks on the border of CT/RI and my doctor had 100 patients for opiate addiction. How bad is it in mayor cities?! They did a good thing by making the oxys so you cant snort them though. What's the potency of this new pill compared to an Oxy 80? And you aren't kidding about buying the stock Wiggins

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 27, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »
white widow has written every pharmaceutical company asking them test it on him

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #45 on: December 27, 2011, 07:05:24 PM »
Palumbo approved.
X

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #46 on: December 27, 2011, 09:01:09 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #47 on: December 27, 2011, 09:10:01 PM »
humans are responsible for what they do, ultimately. Without faith, education, confidence, father figures, stable families,  they abuse everything and constantly look for shortcuts that never work.

Yes...and the perfect humans among us spend their days pointing fingers on a bodybuilding forum  ::)

My god shut the fuck UP already, we get it

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »
YEs and no.

The tylenol is with the hydrocodone as a synergistic effect...

The tylenol is what makes vicodin dangerous. When you overdose on vicodin...you go into liver failure from liver toxicity.

I'll ask some pharmacists to see what they think...

dustin

« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:29 PM »

Shut your whore mouth, ubercunt.

People unfortunately have blind faith in their GPs because they're supposedly educated individuals employed to diagnose, tend to and monitor one's illnesses. Unfortunately not every GP has this sort of altruistic focus, and laypeople shouldn't be held solely responsible as they do not have a higher level of understanding. I am hypercritical and even I wouldn't scold someone if they became addicted to opiates. It happens a lot faster than you'd think.

Opiates are also a savagely addictive drug. I knew this first hand, which is why I never used them as my primary form of medication. Others, unfortunately, aren't so lucky. There were times when I did use opiates as I ran out of options and I couldn't believe how fast I became addicted to them. I had static migraines after trying to taper off and titrate my doses of medication and I had only used them for less than a week. Others who aren't as educated or self controlling get hooked on these pills to a point where they literally CAN'T come off. So you shut your fucking wrote mouth or I'll rip your fucking guts out and slap you in the face with them.