Author Topic: Did you ever accidently send a "sext" message to your parents?  (Read 6719 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Did you ever accidently send a "sext" message to your parents?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 07:41:18 PM »
No, but I sent some mushy shit meant for a girlfriend to a buddy by accident before. He thought it was hilarious.  :(
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Re: Did you ever accidently send a "sext" message to your parents?
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »
We had a adults only Christmas Pajama party here at our place a few weeks back and we got to talking about women having orgasms and faking orgasms. Well a few of the girls were doing fake orgasm sounds and the one accidently butt dialed her parents house at 11:30 at night. Her dad was on the phone for like 10 mins listening to all of us talk about orgasms and listening to the girls make fake orgasm sounds. Her dad is a HARDCORE Jesus Freak.

She got up and seen her phone was lite up and checked it and seen she called them Hahahah!!!

The next he day was over at her place and told her he heard all of talking about sex. But her sister called her and their dad told her that he heard the orgy that we all had going on and we were all going to hell!!! I was like WTF I wasnt involved in any orgy Hahahah!!!

WE all had a good laugh out of it :)

Did the Dad ever meet you in person? Because I would think that when he saw you in person, he would have already come to the conclusion that you/all were going to hell. Gluttony/Vanity to name a couple. lol