Author Topic: Sev says hi...  (Read 4492 times)

I Sinoda I

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Sev says hi...
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2020, 07:15:55 PM »
Definitely cut from a different mold but was a legit contributor to the board and keep things interesting. Didn't just make baloney posts because they like to see his posts on the board.
I do miss the gypsy.  I am certain that a challenge is in due order if he were ever to turn up again. 

Titus Pullo

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2020, 01:15:19 AM »
I do miss the gypsy.  I am certain that a challenge is in due order if he were ever to turn up again.

Hi Adam.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2020, 08:42:11 AM »
loved sev's stories of sexual conquests

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2020, 09:03:49 AM »
I remember sev was bragging that ragu was an elite k-1 fighter I have watched  k-1 for years I never heard of ragu

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2020, 09:07:12 AM »
Has anyone read his book about reptilians?  He used to hang out with Stewart Swerdlow.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2020, 09:46:12 AM »
Has anyone read his book about reptilians?  He used to hang out with Stewart Swerdlow.

I prefer this book by Sev:

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2020, 09:47:03 AM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2020, 10:51:00 AM »
I prefer this book by Sev:
That's it.  If I could read Romanian I would get it (his version).  He never mentions it now on facebook or youtube so I'm guessing he wants that lunacy left in the past.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2020, 11:44:16 AM »
exhibit A in why the eye are is the most important part of the face

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2020, 06:59:08 PM »
Sev got banned for posting IRL pics of UKJeff and his wife.  Maybe some personal info too, I forget.  It was a fitting end to a classic getbig mainstay--a brutal meltdown :D

Anyways it's been a few years, if Jeff was ok with it could the Cleanest Natural make a reappearance?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2020, 10:16:59 PM »
Sev got banned for posting IRL pics of UKJeff and his wife.  Maybe some personal info too, I forget.  It was a fitting end to a classic getbig mainstay--a brutal meltdown :D

Anyways it's been a few years, if Jeff was ok with it could the Cleanest Natural make a reappearance?

Sev also posted personal pics of XERXES

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2020, 03:09:08 AM »

Hes welcome back with open arms, I never had an issue with him to be fair, he was a good guy, he was easy to wind up, posting my wifes pics wasnt the end of the world, I think his arguments after with Princess L was what got him banned

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2020, 03:10:31 AM »
Hes welcome back with open arms, I never had an issue with him to be fair, he was a good guy, he was easy to wind up, posting my wifes pics wasnt the end of the world, I think his arguments after with Princess L was what got him banned

He owned your phaggot ass. You cried to the mod like a bitch.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2020, 03:12:09 AM »
He owned your phaggot ass. You cried to the mod like a bitch.
death wishes= lies= personal info

its on the way..you wont be able to stop

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2020, 03:16:40 AM »
death wishes= lies= personal info

its on the way..you wont be able to stop

You sound scared. Time to change your diaper.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2020, 03:18:03 AM »
You sound scared. Time to change your diaper.

scared, watching you get yourself banned, no, sorry actually, you should just calm down a bit.. life ain't that serious

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2020, 04:57:59 PM »
scared, watching you get yourself banned, no, sorry actually, you should just calm down a bit.. life ain't that serious

I've done nothing to merit a ban so you can quit crying to the mods to "keep an eye on me" and take your beating like the little bitch you were meant to be.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #42 on: May 07, 2020, 06:11:33 PM »

Mods?  PrincessL? Chaos??

Would love to hear Sevastase's thoughts on the COVID pandemic

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2020, 04:15:50 AM »
I've done nothing to merit a ban so you can quit crying to the mods to "keep an eye on me" and take your beating like the little bitch you were meant to be.

not yet, but you will, once you realise you cant get under my skin and you start getting desperate you will start upping your game, you already have given up on the futile attempts at keep asking me the same questions, you are still sticking with the "homo" comments even though you do feel silly because of the hypocrisy it shows but that will soon stop, it will start with walls of abuse then finally you will end up on my FB page posting photos of my wife or some other family members.
Its how Sev ended up folding, you will do exactly the same even though I have told you whats going to happen..

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2020, 06:51:39 PM »
not yet, but you will, once you realise you cant get under my skin and you start getting desperate you will start upping your game, you already have given up on the futile attempts at keep asking me the same questions, you are still sticking with the "homo" comments even though you do feel silly because of the hypocrisy it shows but that will soon stop, it will start with walls of abuse then finally you will end up on my FB page posting photos of my wife or some other family members.
Its how Sev ended up folding, you will do exactly the same even though I have told you whats going to happen..

Being that you have only told lies about me, claiming I posted dick pics. Claiming that I have never mentioned female relationships. Claiming that I either witnessed or participated in the rape of a teenager; not to mention the countless asinine claims you've made on a variety of subjects, you have zero credibility here. No one takes your arrogant, snarky ass seriously.

You forget that I've been on this board for well over a decade and have been involved in countless internet battles with arrogant, cowardly punks like you, yet I am still here.
You make these predictions because you hope that I will take it as a challenge and not take you up on it because you are terrified that I would really go after you in real life.
And thinking that I would be dumb enough to post info that will get me banned when I have other avenues to expose you such as PMs, posting offsite (Photobucket, other forums... and referring members there).

Every day I'm here I prove you wrong. Every day I'm here I know you will get up in the morning and the first thing you will do is get on GetBig and go through my post history to try to muster up some kind of retort and search google for a gif that you think is funny and appropriate all the while telling yourself how you own my mind.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2020, 01:17:27 AM »
Being that you have only told lies about me, claiming I posted dick pics. Claiming that I have never mentioned female relationships. Claiming that I either witnessed or participated in the rape of a teenager; not to mention the countless asinine claims you've made on a variety of subjects, you have zero credibility here. No one takes your arrogant, snarky ass seriously.

You forget that I've been on this board for well over a decade and have been involved in countless internet battles with arrogant, cowardly punks like you, yet I am still here.
You make these predictions because you hope that I will take it as a challenge and not take you up on it because you are terrified that I would really go after you in real life.
And thinking that I would be dumb enough to post info that will get me banned when I have other avenues to expose you such as PMs, posting offsite (Photobucket, other forums... and referring members there).

Every day I'm here I prove you wrong. Every day I'm here I know you will get up in the morning and the first thing you will do is get on GetBig and go through my post history to try to muster up some kind of retort and search google for a gif that you think is funny and appropriate all the while telling yourself how you own my mind.

proud of being an asshole countless times

you da man... 8)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2020, 01:19:28 AM »
proud of being an asshole countless times

you da man... 8)

Proud of being a cowardly pussy. U da phag!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2020, 01:21:41 AM »

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2020, 05:12:39 PM »

Hi
sev