Author Topic: MY CYCLE  (Read 12501 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: MY CYCLE
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2012, 06:51:07 AM »
Okay cool brah, good luck with the cycle!!

THANKS BRO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
REAL TALK HERE BOUT THE PRIMO. ANYONE USE LEGIT PRIMO BEFORE?

SINCE A LOT OF RELIABLE SOURCES NOW HAVE PRIMO AT A RELATIVELY SOLID COST, I THINK THE USAGE OF IT WILL GO UP, BUT ANYONE WITH ANY EXPERIENCE?

THIS STUFF REALLY THINS THE TOP OF YOUR SCALP, BUT MAKES YOUR SHOULDERS LOOK PHENOMENAL. IT BRINGS A CIRCULAR TYPE LOOK TO YOUR BODY. IT'S MADE ME BROADER AND IM ALREADY REAL BROAD. I HAVE NO ACNE, ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS THINNING HAIR.

12 DAYS IN TOO WE'LL SEE WHERE IT GOES 30 DAYS IN, BUT IVE ADDED TRENBOLOGNA TO THE MIX SO THE RESULTS WILL BE INFLUENCED BY THAT TOO!
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2012, 07:27:03 PM »

SINCE A LOT OF RELIABLE SOURCES NOW HAVE PRIMO AT A RELATIVELY SOLID COST, I THINK THE USAGE OF IT WILL GO UP, BUT ANYONE WITH ANY EXPERIENCE?

THIS STUFF REALLY THINS THE TOP OF YOUR SCALP, BUT MAKES YOUR SHOULDERS LOOK PHENOMENAL. IT BRINGS A CIRCULAR TYPE LOOK TO YOUR BODY. IT'S MADE ME BROADER AND IM ALREADY REAL BROAD. I HAVE NO ACNE, ONLY SIDE EFFECT IS THINNING HAIR.

12 DAYS IN TOO WE'LL SEE WHERE IT GOES 30 DAYS IN, BUT IVE ADDED TRENBOLOGNA TO THE MIX SO THE RESULTS WILL BE INFLUENCED BY THAT TOO!

Ive used legit Primo, very very good product, gives me the roundness of Deca without the smoothness, run as much as you can afford per week ;)
Thunderdome approved

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2012, 07:30:15 PM »
Ive used legit Primo, very very good product, gives me the roundness of Deca without the smoothness, run as much as you can afford per week ;)

YA IT AINT TOO BAD PRICE WISE. ITS AFFORDABLE. IM RUNNING 440MG A WEEK AND GAINS ARE REAL REAL SOLID.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2012, 10:58:47 PM »

How much tren do you run at the moment and for how long do you plan to keep it?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2012, 08:17:52 AM »
How much tren do you run at the moment and for how long do you plan to keep it?

IM RUNNING 50MG 6 TIMES A WEEK. SO 300MG A WEEK. WHEN I WANT TO ILL GO UP TO 375MG, THEN 450MG, ETC.

I PLAN TO KEEP IT AS LONG AS I TOLERATE IT AND CAN AFFORD IT. STRANGER'S TREN ISNT CHEAP BUT MINIMUMS ELSEWHERE REALLY MAKE YOU USE HIS.PLUS HIS IS TOP QUALITY.

I DONT LIKE THE BREAK OUTS. TWO NIGHTS AT 50MG ED, IVE HAD HARD TIMES SLEEPING, UNCONTROLLABLE WOOD THATS JUST PENETRATING THROUGH THE SHEETS, AND UPPER CHEST/LOWER TRAP & SHOULDER ACNE THAT ARE PRETTY DAMN BIG AND BOILY.  :(

HAVENT NOTICED ANY OTHER COSMETICS THAN THOSE YET, BUT I KNOW ITS GOING TO WORK.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2012, 08:18:40 AM »
are you running ephedrine?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2012, 08:19:39 AM »
are you running ephedrine?

YES

EC- 25/200
PRIMO- 440
TREN- 300
PROP- 150
MAST- 150
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2012, 09:27:17 AM »
What's the ephedrine for?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2012, 09:33:59 AM »
That cycle looks sick bro!! If your running the ephedrine, 25mg just once a day?? If so, that's probably too low brotha,, of course, goal depending and I don't know what you want to do, but I usually go to 75-100mg of ephedrine... and the effects are awesome.  Good luck bro!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2012, 09:34:59 AM »
What's the ephedrine for?

He stated earlier that he wants to keep as lean as possible while on, so the ephedrine is for that/ fat loss

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: January 14, 2012, 09:49:16 AM »
are you building muscle despite using ephedrine? I've always wanted to try this since I have the appetite of a sumo wrestler

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2012, 10:19:00 AM »
i don't think ephedrine is useful for anything but an appetite suppressant (and it barely does that for me).

running something like, 12.5mcg or 25mcg of t3 with a bulking cycle will help keep you lean while building muscle. t3 is much better suited for "lean gains" in my opinion since it doesn't come with any side effects except a little faster heart rate.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2012, 10:44:33 AM »
i don't think ephedrine is useful for anything but an appetite suppressant (and it barely does that for me).

running something like, 12.5mcg or 25mcg of t3 with a bulking cycle will help keep you lean while building muscle. t3 is much better suited for "lean gains" in my opinion since it doesn't come with any side effects except a little faster heart rate.

EC stack is also great for pre workout.

and ive been reading that 25mcg of t3 is replacement dose and unless your t3 is surpassed there is no reason to run it below 50mcg.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »
yeah, you're right 25mcg is replacement dosage and will suppress thyroid levels but 12.5mcg should not affect a healthy thyroid. however, a lot of people run tren and i'm 99% certain tren suppresses thyroid levels, as i've seen in vivo studies on sheep and tren suppressed their thyroid by 45%.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2012, 11:55:51 AM »
IM JUST TRYING TO GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS AND THEN FURTHER.

AND YES WITH EC IVE BEEN ABLE TO GAIN SOME SIZE, BUT I TAKE EC ON WORKOUT DAYS ONLY PRE-WORKOUT. AND ITS NOT THE EC PREVENTING THE SIZE, ITS THE TEST-PRIMO-MAST AND NOW TREN GIVING ME THE SIZE. IT'S THE GRAM OF GEAR GIVING ME THE SIZE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2012, 11:57:44 AM »
AND WHERE THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU GUYS FIND VITAMIN B5?

NO KROGER, NO CVS,NO WALGREENS,NO 2 HEALTH STORES IVE BEEN TO. I NEED THIS ASAP BECAUSE TREN IS GIVING ME SOME REALLY REALLY UGLY LOOKING ACNE.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2012, 05:38:36 PM »
IM JUST TRYING TO GET BACK TO WHERE I WAS AND THEN FURTHER.

AND YES WITH EC IVE BEEN ABLE TO GAIN SOME SIZE, BUT I TAKE EC ON WORKOUT DAYS ONLY PRE-WORKOUT. AND ITS NOT THE EC PREVENTING THE SIZE, ITS THE TEST-PRIMO-MAST AND NOW TREN GIVING ME THE SIZE. IT'S THE GRAM OF GEAR GIVING ME THE SIZE.

interesting shit. when are you going to post pics? after you are satisfied with the way you look?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2012, 05:41:09 PM »
interesting shit. when are you going to post pics? after you are satisfied with the way you look?

IM NEVER POSTINGS PICS PUBLICLY. BUT YES I AM SATISFIED WITH PROGRESS. ILL PUT UP FINAL PICS OF THIS RUN IN JUNE-ISH, THEN DECIDE WHAT I WANNA DO THEN. ILL GIVE THEM TO GOD AND REARDEN PROLLY AGAIN.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2012, 05:49:29 PM »
haha, nosleep how did you get the purple stars and the "pros" title?

did you compete somewhere?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2012, 05:59:28 PM »
haha, nosleep how did you get the purple stars and the "pros" title?

did you compete somewhere?

lol

you wanna be a pro too?

go to profile ..forum profile information
than click on I have my own pic and insert link
http://i44.tinypic.com/358up78.jpg
than go to bottom and click change profile.

now...how can I get ron's green admin stars  :D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2012, 06:02:01 PM »
^^ was just gonna say that.. pretty sure its just a copy n paste, and that's his avatar lol

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2012, 06:09:05 PM »
lol! i didn't even realize.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2012, 06:18:17 PM »
DONT BELIEVE THAT BALONIE.

I AM A PRO.

:D
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: January 15, 2012, 12:04:12 AM »
AND WHERE THE FLYING FUCK DO YOU GUYS FIND VITAMIN B5?

NO KROGER, NO CVS,NO WALGREENS,NO 2 HEALTH STORES IVE BEEN TO. I NEED THIS ASAP BECAUSE TREN IS GIVING ME SOME REALLY REALLY UGLY LOOKING ACNE.
Order online
it's pretty cheap at vitacost