Author Topic: How bad is Marijuana?  (Read 5630 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: How bad is Marijuana?
« Reply #50 on: December 29, 2011, 08:06:28 PM »
So what's the consensus?

Safe in moderation?

Addictive over time?

Gateway?

Possibly a better alternative to cigarettes and alcohol?

"1"

i think popular opinion says yes no no yes

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: December 29, 2011, 08:07:12 PM »
Imo anything that alters your mind to that extent isn't good. If you have to alter your head that much all the time, you have problems and the problem is usually depression.

dustin

« Reply #52 on: December 29, 2011, 08:09:39 PM »

What's your exact location? :D

Hahaha... well, if any Getbiggers are ever in my APPROXIMATE location, I may be able to provide my EXACT location. :o :o ;D

@Big Dicked Bob

You looking to buy a new hood? I didn't have a hard plan but next thing I knew I was installing new Samsung appliances while the builder was doing finishing work! Things moved so quickly that in all the hustle and bustle I accidentally bought a new TV and surround sound system without consulting my wife. Whoops!! My bad. ;D

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:01 PM »
Imo anything that alters your mind to that extent isn't good. If you have to alter your head that much all the time, you have problems and the problem is usually depression.

Medically, I would rather have someone use marijuana over opiates or benzos, if they get relief from it. Recreationally? I would rather someone use marijuana over alcohol etc.

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2011, 08:28:46 PM »
while in criminal justice studies, I read marijuana has an incredibly non violent effect on users compared to other drugs.  Meanwhile the US Dept of Justice says 40% of all violent crimes in the US have alcohol play a role, and the toll it takes socially, emotionally, and thus economically on society

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:40 PM »
while in criminal justice studies, I read marijuana has an incredibly non violent effect on users compared to other drugs.  Meanwhile the US Dept of Justice says 40% of all violent crimes in the US have alcohol play a role, and the toll it takes socially, emotionally, and thus economically on society

Can you imagine if all cops had to deal with were potheads? You could have Andy griffin :) and Barney Fife patrolling the whole city by themselves

Spicoli

• Getbig III
  • People on luds should not drive
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2011, 12:25:23 AM »
Can you imagine if all cops had to deal with were potheads? You could have Andy griffin :) and Barney Fife patrolling the whole city by themselves

Welcome to holland.
Where you can own a cop in 2.2 minutes.
Team Schering Oss NL

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2011, 01:04:17 AM »
i do it sometimes but i prefer adult drugs, something that really gives you something worthy, when i smoked i cant do anything else, 1. cause im tired as fuck then when i hang out to long, 2. my eyes becomes tight so everyone sees i have smoked. btw i cant handle a lot, when i smoked 1 blunt im incredible stoned.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2011, 06:27:32 AM »
Please tell me dont believe this hocus-pocus....That's bullshit. 

no its true actually  :'(
A

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2011, 06:41:27 AM »
Everything in moderation, including moderation

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2011, 07:09:04 AM »
I'll walk straight into that Planet Fitness with a freshly lit Doobie dangling between my lips. Fuck em.

The key is to walk in there like you own the motherfcker

MikMaq

« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2011, 07:32:54 AM »
For me smoking weed is like an afternoon nap, ocassionaly after working very hard or while on vacation I deserve one, but in general it means your a lazy sack of shit, that should just die.

Would be shut the fuck up with this depression crap, there are a boatload of problems in life that don't revolved around it. Only a narcissistic race of people would be so obsessed about feeling sad. The reality is this epidemic of depression isn't the issue, it's what makes people happy that is so fucked up.

dustin

« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2011, 02:41:10 PM »
I'll walk straight into that Planet Fitness with a freshly lit Doobie dangling between my lips. Fuck em.

The key is to walk in there like you own the motherfcker

lol I don't toke in the gym, but I stand outside the doors and take a couple of huge drags right before my workout. The girls at the front desk smile at me as usual and everyone else wonders how I lift so heavy when I'm always blazing before the gym.

Can't workout without it. My body gets too stiff and I get a migraine.