Author Topic: Amazon Prime vs Bay and Other On-Line Shopping Centers! Whatz Best?  (Read 573 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I've been an Amazon Prime member since the beginning.

I also make a few on-line purchases as an Ebay shopper.

But on rare occasions I purchase direct from the 'manucturer' such as the Purple web-site for what I consider to be the best mattresses.

I always figure that I'm getting a damn good deal when I buy on-line and would like to know if other GetBiggers feel likewise or can possibly recommend other places to make a purchase of cheap or expensive items.

I'll go into further detail regarding my on-line purchases if there is any interest regarding this subject.

And that will also include "MOVIE PASS".

I'm not sure if any of this has been discussed before!

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
Re: Amazon Prime vs Bay and Other On-Line Shopping Centers! Whatz Best?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 09:25:50 AM »
amazon prime, hands down

the reason being you know you will get the product in two days, you can use a visa, and returns are easy.   

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Amazon Prime vs Bay and Other On-Line Shopping Centers! Whatz Best?
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 10:04:18 AM »
OLD SCHOOL, So far I agree with ya about Amazon Prime as being the best. Shipping is  free and I just discovered that it is free both ways as I had to return a pedometer because I could not make the battery fit.

I discovered that all I had to do was notify Amazon via my Amazon Prime personal page and FedEx showed up the following morning and picked it up, applied he return address label, and returned it to Amazon with a full refund returned to me immediately.

No other action was required on my part.

I honestly believe that shopping centers will be out of business within the next 5 -10 years because of on-line stores such as Amazon and Ebay and possibly other sites that are stilll unknown to me at present.