Author Topic: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.  (Read 45149 times)

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
Re: UFC 141 - My Prediction For Overeem Vs Brock.
« Reply #350 on: December 31, 2011, 04:42:48 PM »
hhHHAH! For sure :D !

The thing is, if I truly am a "fanboy" of someone, and compareing his strength that of a dinosaur's, compare his speed that of a mangust's I would definetely bet my repuation when he fights against a "not as good cardio having" human fighter like overeem *sigh*  ::)

Swede has this strange habbit of making threads of black bouncers, white wrestlers... ridiculing russian world legend fedor just because brock lesnar has a similar personality and and face as he does himself.. there is a connection.
 He reminds me of these security guards working in metro stations, they are all white, bald, and allways talk about, not racist, but "realist" and "truthfull up to date" topics how black people swarm against whites, lol, just saying.

LOL swede, when you come back from your shire's new years eve drinking mead and read all this, don't get mad, I'm just playing with you, rofl, it's just funny that' all ;D ;D

Lmfao! Your right theres def a rooted connection no different than feces in the sewer lol Im just wondering when you guys will finally  make him fold like origami, but he seems pretty resilient and I see him pulling through this emotional turbulence  :D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #351 on: January 01, 2012, 11:50:37 AM »
HA HA - MMA lack of knowledge exposed, jost posting about MMA to fit in HA HA

You stupid, fucking, mongoloid, dick-sucking retard, look closely at the date and time of the post you're quoting.

The fight was over for a day when the sarcastic post was made.

Now go back to blowing your boyfriend and stay the fuck out of threads where men are talking, you jismeating twink.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #352 on: January 01, 2012, 03:44:43 PM »
You stupid, fucking, mongoloid, dick-sucking retard, look closely at the date and time of the post you're quoting.

The fight was over for a day when the sarcastic post was made.

Now go back to blowing your boyfriend and stay the fuck out of threads where men are talking, you jismeating twink.
HA HA epic meltdown over discovering truth about himself HA HA men are talking HA HA

PS. What i find funny is when GETBIGGERS try and insult me with terms like "jismeating twink" - when in Australia if you used a term like that you would be locked up as mentally ill - as neither term exists - so fool - learn to insult people with more universally well known insults, rather that the ones you use with your high school mates and only you pimple faced virgins understand. HA HA
V

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #353 on: January 01, 2012, 04:56:41 PM »
In other words...you're so fucking retarded you missed the joke entirely, and now you want to argue semantics over what to call the dicksucking you do.

Got it...retarded Aussie, with no sense of sarcasm, that gulps man load.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #354 on: January 01, 2012, 11:48:36 PM »
In other words...you're so fucking retarded you missed the joke entirely, and now you want to argue semantics over what to call the dicksucking you do.

Got it...retarded Aussie, with no sense of sarcasm, that gulps man load.
I actually got the joke, I was actually pointing out how people from other countries think that the putdowns they use there apply everywhere.  I don't suck my own dick, but last night after giving my girlfriend 3 orgasms I pulled out and stroked it so hard I came on my own face, I am embarrassed to admit that, but that's what happened - you angry little man
V

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #355 on: January 02, 2012, 06:37:16 AM »
I predict that Lesnar will absolutely steam roll Overeem with superior wrestling, genetics, cardio, and striking ability. The UFC hero Lesnar will be so dominant in his victory that Dana White's nipples will harden and poke Joe Rogan's eyes out.

Dana can then claim once and for all, and correctly so,  that the best MMA heavyweights in the world reside in the UFC.

So watch the PPV tonight and see history made.

Lesnar by 1st round KO. Chisel it in stone fellas.
:D :D :D

funny shit