Author Topic: Ran out of BW water - can I use tap water instead?  (Read 7537 times)

whitewidow

Re: ran out of BW water
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2012, 06:38:58 AM »
avoid all sugestion above ,, i already wort ein bible 1000 times,,

disteled water boiled then cool in freezer for 30 min is liek sterile water,, hgh wil be good for 72 hours none of us wait 72 hour to use gh we use it all in a day or day and a half ,, some of us use the all thing on first inject ,,

if you need hgh vial to last 3 week...then you need bac water...

or if you are lazy and dont want to have to boil the distled water from walmart americana ,, it take good 30 min the process of prep this way ,, bac water is 1 min and done

doesnt matr bac water and distiler water brought to boil = same thing if hgh is used within 48-72 h

gh15 approved

such a know it all. how is that better than buying bacteriostic water from a local pharmacy up the street? I ather buy it from walgreens

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 08:55:13 AM »
urine is sterile

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 01, 2012, 09:20:41 AM »
such a know it all. how is that better than buying bacteriostic water from a local pharmacy up the street? I ather buy it from walgreens

He didn't say it was better, it's just more convenient.

Quit being a little jealous bitch.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 01, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »
done it for years with distiled water that boiled and then cool ,, alwyas same potency ,, hgh can be used for good 48 hours before any degration occure and if it is pharm grade hgh...forget about it ..it will be good for probably 4-5 days even with distilled water,, bac water is balonie and only should be used if realy need the vial to last 20 good days,, btu who need vial for 20 day? if you like most bodybuild and finish vial in 24-48 hours you can use distiled water that brought to a boil then cool down

bac water is only if you are lazy and want to save time or need vial to last good 20 days

gh15 approved

degeneration starts in the minute you mix it , thats fact

it goes very slowly if stored right but after 3-4days you wil NEVE, NEVER have 100% of original content

this is a fact right out of teh research done at the worlds biggest pharm grade gh producer

if you want take a look at the package  insert in your saizen mouse cell gh  ;D

if i remember right, there should besome advice to inject as soon as possible after mixing  ;)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: January 01, 2012, 03:17:14 PM »
degeneration starts in the minute you mix it , thats fact

it goes very slowly if stored right but after 3-4days you wil NEVE, NEVER have 100% of original content

this is a fact right out of teh research done at the worlds biggest pharm grade gh producer

if you want take a look at the package  insert in your saizen mouse cell gh  ;D

if i remember right, there should besome advice to inject as soon as possible after mixing  ;)

who wait 4 day to use hgh vial? 1-2 day it should be gone ,, remember i talk her eto bodybuild not some houwive from middle alabama who try to lose some lbs,, they dont need hgh they need to eat less kuntuky friend balonie

4 day to use hgh? what peopel use 1-2 iu a day? lol 2 iu is for female that want to lose some fat

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

Re: Ran out of BW water - can I use tap water instead?
« Reply #30 on: January 01, 2012, 08:19:27 PM »
thanks for the advises,...I went with Sprite tough.. ;D...i did use tap water yesterday for just one shot of 10ius...Today , I went to the farmacy and got me some BW water. :)

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 07:33:46 AM »
Today , I went to the farmacy and got me some BW water. :)

Lucky you.  Bastids around here won't sell it to me without a prescription.  And Amazon is slow as fuck.

ghettocentral

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »
who wait 4 day to use hgh vial? 1-2 day it should be gone ,, remember i talk her eto bodybuild not some houwive from middle alabama who try to lose some lbs,, they dont need hgh they need to eat less kuntuky friend balonie

4 day to use hgh? what peopel use 1-2 iu a day? lol 2 iu is for female that want to lose some fat

gh15 approved

This is fucking funny. Maybe she can eat less balonie too.