Author Topic: Getting ripped  (Read 4914 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Getting ripped
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 09:55:36 AM »
gypsies steal their food
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 10:12:34 AM »
Clean, Good luck in this endeavor! When do you plan to publish the results?

merrill1973

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 10:56:39 AM »
unfortunately brother ephedrine here is in the same narcotic class as cocaine legally so it is def not worth the risk.

that sucks!  its perfectly legal here in the UK, actually you can get it in some over the counter cough tablets from high street shops... Nice little stimulant before working out and it also focuses my mind at work..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 01:42:39 PM »
Clean, Good luck in this endeavor! When do you plan to publish the results?
Ass soon as I am stage ready so to speak I'll pop some diuretic and take pics ... I'll post them here as well

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 02:37:09 PM »
Instead of looking for T3, why not try some clen? In addition to increasing your metabolic rate, clen is known for its anabolic effects.
X2. Natural and wanting to take T3 or T4, gonna burn up to much muscle. Clen is the way to go.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2012, 03:46:05 PM »
  shgh...

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2012, 06:02:26 PM »
Ass soon as I am stage ready so to speak I'll pop some diuretic and take pics ... I'll post them here as well

Cleanest Natural ??? Does this mean you just wash alot? ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2012, 01:33:02 AM »
X2. Natural and wanting to take T3 or T4, gonna burn up to much muscle. Clen is the way to go.
clen was the WORST fatburner I ever took .. jittery, paranoia and an overall bad feeling. Will never do clen again. WAY overrated

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2012, 01:34:50 AM »
lasix and aldactron + dnp

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2012, 02:22:24 AM »
lasix and aldactron + dnp
judging by what you wrote you seem no Einstein when it comes to bb

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2012, 06:44:34 AM »
IMO If your only doing protein/fat veg on low calories I'd definitely not neglect to throw in a refeed day once a week (like your normal diet plus 300g of carbs) don't just diet flat out you'll burn out, do "3 steps forward one step back" Will actually help you break through fat loss plateaus to carb refeed, stop you getting too flat/weak and will stop your thyroid from crashing hard. Also try shorter more intense cardio up to twice a day (10-15 min) a few days a week (skipping, sprints, BW circuits, kettlebells etc.). also try stay active instead of lying about (go shopping, do errands, gardening, house work etc.) it all adds up over time. Just keep on dieting and doing your cardio even if you feel like you aren't making progress you are, the fat will  eventually go.   

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2012, 06:54:32 AM »
it may seem counter intuative (and is something very few guys do) but once you are almost 100% ready or after your diet. I'd start slowly adding carbs back (like 25g a day for a week, add another 25g a day next week and so on till you are at 200g a day) at the same time increase the volumn of your training/cardio 6 days a week. it's very hard to do because as your metabolism builds back up and you get fucking ravenous, but you'll get fuller and even more shredded than beating yourself into the ground. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2012, 06:58:45 AM »
IMO If your only doing protein/fat veg on low calories I'd definitely not neglect to throw in a refeed day once a week (like your normal diet plus 300g of carbs) don't just diet flat out you'll burn out, do "3 steps forward one step back" Will actually help you break through fat loss plateaus to carb refeed, stop you getting too flat/weak and will stop your thyroid from crashing hard. Also try shorter more intense cardio up to twice a day (10-15 min) a few days a week (skipping, sprints, BW circuits, kettlebells etc.). also try stay active instead of lying about (go shopping, do errands, gardening, house work etc.) it all adds up over time. Just keep on dieting and doing your cardio even if you feel like you aren't making progress you are, the fat will  eventually go.   
i would take your word by your pics bro...ripped to the bone.

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2012, 07:01:10 AM »
I have lost 6.5cm around 2.6 inches around my waist in 3.5 weeks. With one of thsro weeks spent in norway with not optimal "diet". Not even bothered with real cardio yet either. Just 15 min tabata boxing. After working out and 4 min before working out. Slow pace on the before. Home training lol. No real "diet" either. Just healthy. And around 5 meals (small, incl proteinshake) a day to get my metabolism back up insetad of one MASSIVE like the lazy fuck I was 3.6 weeks ago lol.

I wonder if I should bring back teh 27 inch waist.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2012, 08:55:08 AM »
Sev are you planning on doing a show?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 04, 2012, 02:51:11 AM »
No brother. I am doing what you did. I just want to have a killer bod at 36 because I feel actually young and great. I also was disgusted with looking normal. God did not gimme this kind of genes to look "normal"  ;)

@ SuperNatural

I am doing a pizza pasta day every 4-6 days I forgot to mention. I did this shit ad nauseam the past 20 years so I know exactly what's up. I do however appreciate all opinions and advices. I never stop learning.

My main concern were about the fatburners.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 04, 2012, 02:54:09 AM »
it may seem counter intuative (and is something very few guys do) but once you are almost 100% ready or after your diet. I'd start slowly adding carbs back (like 25g a day for a week, add another 25g a day next week and so on till you are at 200g a day) at the same time increase the volumn of your training/cardio 6 days a week. it's very hard to do because as your metabolism builds back up and you get fucking ravenous, but you'll get fuller and even more shredded than beating yourself into the ground. 
Good advice
Herpes

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 04, 2012, 03:01:36 AM »
no hormones brother ... I'll prolly end up around 176lbs ripped @ 5'11"

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 04, 2012, 03:44:13 AM »
No brother. I am doing what you did. I just want to have a killer bod at 36 because I feel actually young and great. I also was disgusted with looking normal. God did not gimme this kind of genes to look "normal"  ;)

@ SuperNatural

I am doing a pizza pasta day every 4-6 days I forgot to mention. I did this shit ad nauseam the past 20 years so I know exactly what's up. I do however appreciate all opinions and advices. I never stop learning.

My main concern were about the fatburners.

My old training partner used t4 to lose a lot of weight and get shredded, but got fat as fuck when he stopped and went back to normal eating. I saw him a few weeks ago and he is fatter than he ever was before...I'm not sure if it has some sort of rebound effect afterwards..so not sure if it’s worth it...seen this happen to number of fitness girls and bb too. As for "Fatburners" I used 20mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine 2x a day and only on my low carb days when dieting hard (more to blunt appetite and to keep mentally alert for work than for fat burning) take it with L tyrosine, green tea etc. and 5htp before bed (helps lower adrenal burnout) - No more than 6 weeks @ a time. IMO most of your "fat burning" is still going to come from the calorie deficit from diet and exercise/keeping busy.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2012, 03:46:17 AM »
Well it is actually a rebound effect,if you stop the died,stop the tyroid hormones and get back to eating normal,you will most likely gain fat rapidly.That's why another couple of weeks of dieting after stopping tyroid hormones is required.
GETBIG!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 04, 2012, 03:49:13 AM »
My old training partner used t4 to lose a lot of weight and get shredded, but got fat as fuck when he stopped and went back to normal eating. I saw him a few weeks ago and he is fatter than he ever was before...I'm not sure if it has some sort of rebound effect afterwards..so not sure if it’s worth it...seen this happen to number of fitness girls and bb too. As for "Fatburners" I used 20mg ephedrine with 200mg caffeine 2x a day and only on my low carb days when dieting hard (more to blunt appetite and to keep mentally alert for work than for fat burning) take it with L tyrosine, green tea etc. and 5htp before bed (helps lower adrenal burnout) - No more than 6 weeks @ a time. IMO most of your "fat burning" is still going to come from the calorie deficit from diet and exercise/keeping busy.
I agree. I am taking 50 mcg t4 and 1 tab of regenon. I expect to be ready in 2 weeks

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2012, 09:17:37 AM »
haha right!!

Maybe I should ask him for advices on geting ripped eating cake and drinking wine lol

I'm here bro, shoot