I would have been happy with him doing ANYTHING, as long as it started with communication. He was on the top of the chain of command with the president. What part of this cant you understand?
This is what makes me think you are trolling.
We don't know exactly what he was doing with the CIA agent in his office. Point is though, which is the point of the thread, he wasn't doing anything to thwart US military from doing its job. I can speculate about what he was doing, however what do know is this:
- He was told in the minutes after 9:03 that a second plane had hit the pentagon
- He was informed that a crisis management team was being set up
- He instructed his PA officer to wait for him at the ESC while he made a few phone calls
- He told his PA that he would making some phone calls
- He was with his CIA briefer at the time.
What you FAIL to understand as do most 9/11 CT'ers is that Rumsfeld is not a on duty battlefield commander. Like for example, the on duty officers at NEADS (North Eastern Air Defense Sector) Rumsfeld is more of an administrator/politician and that he's a civilian. From 9:03 onward the military was doing its job. Show again, show me what Rumsfeld did to thwart the military defense of our country that was already in motion.
Get the "is that why the pentagon was hit" stuff out of your head. No one knows the answer to that, because it would have depended on a number of factors. No one knows the answer to that now, no one knew the answer to it then.
Yes we do. i can tell you exactly why a plane was hijacked, slipped through the seems of our defenses and hit the penetagon. Pretty simple and available to anyone who wants to do the research.
This is about the decisions made, not speculation about something we have no data for.Not true.
When Bush talked to Cheney about ordering air cover, Cheney decided that it wouldn't be worth it since it would require Rumsfeld to give an order to shoot down a plane that was hijacked.
WHY THE FUCK would not Cheney get Rumsfeld right there on the spot and take care of the problem??
What could it be?? HMMMMMM...
Could it be he was doing everything in his power to keep the blood flowing?
Legally it was determined way after the fact that Rumsfeld could have ordered a shoot down of a civilian plane. At the time of 9/11 there were no provisions, protocols or contingency plans for a crisis like this. So it fell on BUSH as the one to order it. The problems was at 9:03 to about 9:30 they no targets.
So again, and again, and some more:
What could Rumsfeld had done to prevent the pentagon from getting hit?
On a side note to let me better understanding of the foundation of your beliefs reading 911 please answer the following questions:
Do you believe the pentagon was hit by a (the) plane or a missile?
Do you believe Rumsfeld deliberately thwarted our defenses to allow this to happen or do you believe it was through his incompetence it happened?
Do you believe the WTC's were wired prior to 9/11 to help them fall and that our government was behind the whole thing?
PS: Again, i am not a trolling, so quit it with the accusation. I am dead serious and am willing to debate you on this in detail with facts. However, save the Rhetorical arguments for the less informed.
cheesy ass questions/comments like:
1. They could have gotten a plane to circle our most sensitive city in time. (show me based on facts where they could have done that instead of just claiming it)
2. It was two planes into two buildings, right after one another. What are all these other possible explanations he was deducing, lol (I could list a few)
3. If someone had the crazy idea to have a plane circle Washington, it could have prevented it. Sure. But what does this have to do with the decisions Rummy was making on that day? (understand Rumsfeld role in military operations and that the military response was already in motion you will see there was nothing rumsfeld could have done either way to change the outcome of Flight 77 hitting the pentagon)So, Calloway, i hope you are seeing now that i am not "trolling" ( ). what i am asking you to do is show, based on facts using available information and the timeline what Rumsfeld did or didn't do to thwart our defenses from 9:03 to 9:37 and or that because of what he didn't or didn't do could have prevented it from hitting the pentagon. (using facts, not empty rhetoric not based on facts)Are you up to it Calloway?