Author Topic: Ben Breedlove, 18, succumbed to a heart condition on Christmas  (Read 1180 times)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
Ben Breedlove, 18, succumbed to a heart condition on Christmas
« on: December 29, 2011, 02:31:43 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Ben Breedlove, 18, succumbed to a heart condition on Christmas
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 03:54:49 AM »
ok, I'm sorry he had a near death experience and I'm very sorry for his heart condition but WTH, he can't just tell his story? Anyone watching this full vid and reading it all is going the extra mile.  Plus this story is so exact to the story we have all heard a zillion times from others in fiction and reality.  

I don't want to be a dick but aside from my sympathy for his condition I don't see what else i should care about here.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 05:57:22 AM »
ok, I'm sorry he had a near death experience and I'm very sorry for his heart condition but WTH, he can't just tell his story? Anyone watching this full vid and reading it all is going the extra mile.  Plus this story is so exact to the story we have all heard a zillion times from others in fiction and reality.  

I don't want to be a dick but aside from my sympathy for his condition I don't see what else i should care about here.

I know.  I thought he would explain at the end why he wrote it all down.  Maybe his latest near death experience affected his speech?  

It was aggravating to me too, having to read instead of listen/watch a video.  And sometimes he removes the cards too fast, before I could finish reading them.  So I had to rewind, then pause to finish reading.    :)

But in the end, I thought his multiple near death experience stories were very interesting!  RIP

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 06:00:10 AM »
I know.  I thought he would explain at the end why he wrote it all down.  Maybe his latest near death experience affected his speech?  

It was aggravating to me too, having to read instead of listen/watch a video.  And sometimes he removes the cards too fast, before I could finish reading them.  So I had to rewind, then pause to finish reading.    :)

But in the end, I thought his multiple near death experience stories were very interesting!  RIP
I do feel bad for him.  Sorry this shit happens to people.