Author Topic: Shelby Starnes  (Read 32363 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Shelby Starnes
« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2012, 10:31:59 AM »
Like buselmo, diet alone did not for me, even the most perfect diet with no cheat meals. The time I introduced hormona to the equation I started getting leaner even eating dirty food.

Sad but real.

x2...although eating clean food and being anal about every calorie works best

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2012, 10:54:09 AM »
 alpha is right.. no one is saying that you cant get good results eating poorly and high dosing.. it happens all the time.. but if one is more anal in his diet he will be ahead of teh game in the long run..

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2012, 11:22:12 AM »
alpha is right.. no one is saying that you cant get good results eating poorly and high dosing.. it happens all the time.. but if one is more anal in his diet he will be ahead of teh game in the long run..

I think this is true when it comes to dieting. When it comes to packing on muscle, it doesn't matter as long as you don't go overboard and become really fat. A solid dose of hgh and tren should prevent that from happening if you did choose to go overboard. The water retention would suck though.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2012, 11:39:34 AM »

you sure about it? i sugest you talk to some fellas who pm me about thos perfect diets fed to them by those scambags who ofcourse use the money to buy themselves more .....? you got that fucking right KIGTROPIN!

god i hate some fellas in the cult with pasion,, i will bring the end to some fellas on the website i will,,garenteed! mark my words you are moderator around....mark my words i will bring end END to thsoe filts because what i get in my pm box is CHILLING ,, i wish i could put it out but the felas afraid for their safety

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2012, 11:44:01 AM »
I think this is true when it comes to dieting. When it comes to packing on muscle, it doesn't matter as long as you don't go overboard and become really fat. A solid dose of hgh and tren should prevent that from happening if you did choose to go overboard. The water retention would suck though.

a solid dose og hgh and trenbolona TAKES OUT THE NEED FOR A DAMN DIET! ,,
how do you think fellas walk around 230lb 5'8 lol 195lb 5'5 lol what are you fellas crazy? seriolsuly did you lose some screw in the brain ,, those fellas only do drugs this is the main thing ,,,diet come second and third and forth only come in before competition few weeks,, you see shelby the way he look when lift heavy weight? he look like he never touch a weight in his damn life ,, puffed bloofed to the 9th degree,, you fellas just dont get it ,,the felas who actualy work and are careful with hormones...they are the ones who alway maintain good condition ,, they are the ones who get fucked!  the wesses of the world..they are the ones who get fucked for they never grow...! ! ! they keep the drug intake moderate to small ,, they take attention to everything they do ,, they always look in good shape and good but they pay the price,,
the tropopinos and the danta and son group? they are bunch of filt disgusing scam of earth nothing more nothing less,, and dont suck dantas cock his time is gettign VERY VERY NEAR TO AN END,, what come in march 2012 is the end  of abuse of innocent souls for many years ,, the end is near

gh15 approved
fallen angel

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 04, 2012, 12:37:08 PM »
how do you think fellas walk around 230lb 5'8 lol 195lb 5'5 lol what are you fellas crazy? seriolsuly did you lose some screw in the brain ,, those fellas only do drugs this is the main thing ,,,diet come second and third and forth only come in before competition few weeks,, you see shelby the way he look when lift heavy weight? he look like he never touch a weight in his damn life ,, puffed bloofed to the 9th degree,, you fellas just dont get it ,,the felas who actualy work and are careful with hormones...they are the ones who alway maintain good condition ,, they are the ones who get fucked!  the wesses of the world..they are the ones who get fucked for they never grow...! ! ! they keep the drug intake moderate to small ,, they take attention to everything they do ,, they always look in good shape and good but they pay the price,,
the tropopinos and the danta and son group? they are bunch of filt disgusing scam of earth nothing more nothing less,, and dont suck dantas cock his time is gettign VERY VERY NEAR TO AN END,, what come in march 2012 is the end  of abuse of innocent souls for many years ,, the end is near

gh15 approved

No I was talking about dieting down, not building muscle. micromanaging your diet when cutting fat is more effective than not worrying about what you eat. Of course the more hgh and tren you do, the less anal you need to be with diet. I know you agree with this. I said just eating a lot builds muscle, regardless of what it is. I think anyone that pays for a guru has put his money in the wrong place

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 04, 2012, 12:57:59 PM »
how do you think fellas walk around 230lb 5'8 lol 195lb 5'5 lol what are you fellas crazy? seriolsuly did you lose some screw in the brain ,, those fellas only do drugs this is the main thing ,,,diet come second and third and forth only come in before competition few weeks,, you see shelby the way he look when lift heavy weight? he look like he never touch a weight in his damn life ,, puffed bloofed to the 9th degree,, you fellas just dont get it ,,the felas who actualy work and are careful with hormones...they are the ones who alway maintain good condition ,, they are the ones who get fucked!  the wesses of the world..they are the ones who get fucked for they never grow...! ! ! they keep the drug intake moderate to small ,, they take attention to everything they do ,, they always look in good shape and good but they pay the price,,
the tropopinos and the danta and son group? they are bunch of filt disgusing scam of earth nothing more nothing less,, and dont suck dantas cock his time is gettign VERY VERY NEAR TO AN END,, what come in march 2012 is the end  of abuse of innocent souls for many years ,, the end is near

gh15 approved

Bullshit LOL. Diet is not THAT meaningless. You make it sound like anyone can eat donuts all day and McDonalds, and skip meals here and skip meals there and walk around dry and shredded to the bone, looking like contest shape. Or even anything close to it.

I ain't sayin you need to eat like a bird, brocolli and rice, but if you go SERIOUSLY overboard on carbs, you will look like a fucking swimming pool no matter what drugs you are on. And depending how much water you are holding, you can look like you are fucking 15% bodyfat on a wet day when in reality you are like 6%. If you could just sail through everything, the fucking pros would look like gold 24/7.. Even back in the day before Insulina abuse, some bodybuilders... actually many still couldn't get in shape even for the damn stage.

Munzer.. the greatest abuser of them all had a ridiculously sharp diet along with the drug intake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #82 on: January 04, 2012, 01:05:53 PM »
Bullshit LOL. Diet is not THAT meaningless. You make it sound like anyone can eat donuts all day and McDonalds, and skip meals here and skip meals there and walk around dry and shredded to the bone, looking like contest shape. Or even anything close to it.

I ain't sayin you need to eat like a bird, brocolli and rice, but if you go SERIOUSLY overboard on carbs, you will look like a fucking swimming pool no matter what drugs you are on. And depending how much water you are holding, you can look like you are fucking 15% bodyfat on a wet day when in reality you are like 6%. If you could just sail through everything, the fucking pros would look like gold 24/7.. Even back in the day before Insulina abuse, some bodybuilders... actually many still couldn't get in shape even for the damn stage.

Munzer.. the greatest abuser of them all had a ridiculously sharp diet along with the drug intake.

i never say you goingto be dry to the bone....yoru first 2 3 sentences is not what i said,, re read what i say

your second paragraph ...i wish it was true but it is not,, i can tell you first hand ,, from competetive bodybuild that the more gh you take the less there is need for diet ,, the end

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #83 on: January 04, 2012, 01:13:59 PM »
i never say you goingto be dry to the bone....yoru first 2 3 sentences is not what i said,, re read what i say

your second paragraph ...i wish it was true but it is not,, i can tell you first hand ,, from competetive bodybuild that the more gh you take the less there is need for diet ,, the end

gh15 approved
*< runs quickly to place order for some GH >*  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 04, 2012, 01:15:36 PM »
gh15,how about when we see pros looking "bloofy".......what are they on and how is their diet?

Thanks!!  :)

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2012, 01:16:08 PM »

gh15 approved

Even back in the day, a bunch of guys would still never be in shape. Arnold was never in INSANE shape a day in his life. I'm talking cut to the fucking bone.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2012, 01:22:58 PM »
it realy is very simple but you need to listen what i say here,, resad it very slow so it is understood,,

when you take hgh into blood the fat burning aspect is as follow...

immediatly upon introsuction within first mili second fat is started to melt,, yes yes fat start to be worked on and realse within first momnet hgh go into blood,,,now at the same time ...SOME WATER RETENTION OCCURE....under this water new fibers are being created...you can see them in the 3 dimentional look your body take within couple days...but...the fat goes down while WATER GOES UP ,, with best gh as in phamra grade the water is low and the lines keep on improving but stil you have some water retention ....THAT IS IT..
there is no extra fat,, there is no occumilation of new fat,, you can eat whatevr the fuck you want ,, 3 or 4 normal meals a day and fat will not increase but decrease...

what will happen if you eat regular diet ...high in sodium...well the water WATER retention will increase it will be low due to the quality hgh but it will be little higher due to higher sodium etc which is good its good this is what you fucking want...

now!,, fat only go south ,, never increas only decrease while water go little higher cover COVER the physiqe most of it within the muscle that give you impressive look and litle of it between skin and muscle...well not little but % of it...

now!,, when you take gh out! is when water completly go ! and then!! you see what gh is and what it does,, the water go away within couple weeks and sudenly all this so call fat you thought you had..which ws indeed water....go away it hardens since it goes away like good lypo suction but only for water..you sudenly see the physiqe take a whole rugged apperance yet doesnt get smaller on you but remain REMAIN 3 dimentional!

this is why gh is superb ,,this is why diet not needed,, this is why senator shelby stern can walk around 190 lb 5'5  and this is why bunch of filts like tropopino  make money for they take gh on themselves while to you they give lots of brown rice ,,

you get it now? good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2012, 01:24:53 PM »
Even back in the day, a bunch of guys would still never be in shape. Arnold was never in INSANE shape a day in his life. I'm talking cut to the fucking bone.

arnold didnt haev syntetic gh constantly in blood like today jokes,, its al in the hgh ,, the 60s and 70s fellas had much less to play with ,,

now day 75% of the fellas dont even need to do bodybuild,, the danta gang would be selling flowers in funeral homes if were bodybuild back in the 60s and 70s,, they are all gh ,, its filt after filt ,, it is scam of earth ,, it is disgusting

gh15 approved
fallen angel

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 04, 2012, 01:27:58 PM »
Cool !!

HEAVYLIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: January 04, 2012, 01:33:56 PM »
I don't understand why someone with a brain would spend so much money on this guru's -.- ::) ::) ::)

Stavios

« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »
LOOOOOL
I hear ya bro... i'd much rather be eating cookies and cereal and getting down to 8% fat without any effort and gain some muscle in 3 months than dieting my ass off, hate my life, work really hard just to get to 4% in 3 months while losing 10 lbs of muscle in the process

gonna take pics tomorrow (after i shave this damn sweater they call body hair) and show the results of depending on diet and cardio for 5 weeks... then depending on drugs while basically eating what i want in small quantities for another 5 weeks with a lot of fat burners and little cardio

basically first 5 weeks, nothing happened and i was at 96 kg all the time...
last 5 weeks, lost 2 inches off the waist and i'm at 92.5 kg

I know right ?!?!?!

I realised that this year, what's the point in having no life for 3 months when you actually look MUCH better in clothes at 8% eating like crap.

I am really sick and tired of getting ripped just to finish looking lanky with some veins

I prefer taking low doses og hgh year round so I will stay lean and not destroy my wallet trying to take 10-15iu a day, take roids, eat what I want, enjoy life and looking like a shorter version of Dwayne Johnson (a look that make all the pussy wet)

fuck bodybuilding shows, all hail perma-gh-bulk 8)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2012, 01:45:54 PM »
I know right ?!?!?!

I realised that this year, what's the point in having no life for 3 months when you actually look MUCH better in clothes at 8% eating like crap.

I am really sick and tired of getting ripped just to finish looking lanky with some veins

I prefer taking low doses og hgh year round so I will stay lean and not destroy my wallet trying to take 10-15iu a day, take roids, eat what I want, enjoy life and looking like a shorter version of Dwayne Johnson (a look that make all the pussy wet)

fuck bodybuilding shows, all hail perma-gh-bulk 8)
bad gebetics, or sour grapes...or finally seeing the light that Go4It was shining?

Stavios

« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2012, 02:10:46 PM »
bad gebetics, or sour grapes...or finally seeing the light that Go4It was shining?

I don't look like Go4IT at all and I am not as good looking as him facially

he looks like a model, I'm just a big wide dude with bad muscle shape

but I am fine with it  8)

don't want to waste my time on doing shows anymore, I am learning this from my body "no one" who understood his muscle bellies won't cut it in bodybuilding shows

this is also my case

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2012, 02:51:09 PM »
I don't look like Go4IT at all and I am not as good looking as him facially

he looks like a model, I'm just a big wide dude with bad muscle shape

but I am fine with it  8)

don't want to waste my time on doing shows anymore, I am learning this from my body "no one" who understood his muscle bellies won't cut it in bodybuilding shows

this is also my case

not true , not your case , your fouad abiad new generation
Your messed up BLP!

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2012, 03:21:17 PM »

not true , not your case , your fouad abiad new generation

Agree w BLP- You're selling yourself short. You can most definitely make a splash competitively!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: January 04, 2012, 03:26:31 PM »
Agree w BLP- You're selling yourself short. You can most definitely make a splash competitively!

we will see with time, maybe in a few years when I will be up in muscle mass I'll have the desire to compete again

but now I am too light to fight too thin to win

but on hgh year round plus lot of gear while eating like shit, I'm sure I'll gain some muscle anyway  8)

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: January 04, 2012, 03:28:04 PM »

he wont quit for size ,,, once 280 ,, he will know he can compete ,,

took me 12 years , i guess stav can do in 3-4 years with right gh budget , and we know th good salary will hit him soon
Your messed up BLP!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #98 on: January 04, 2012, 03:40:04 PM »
the key for you fellas is to undrstand that there is no nice fellas as you say so in bodybuild lol they are all crooks,, you do not fucking get it ,, fellas whos original weight natural woudl be hardly 140-150lb ....that then compete first show 158...then go to the high 90s ...all being 5'5 even if 5'7 still very litle fella and he say himself horrid genettic frame  for top bodybuild..since the frame is only thing mater see new pro tod...he doesnt hav good genetic he has good frame!

so for you to actualy buy into the nice fella ,, i hire him for he is nice fella ,, diet diet diet ...this would be nice in 2004 ...before gh15 arrived

the reaility of the matter and this is importent to digest here and i will try to be as polite as i can

he need to come out and tell you,, this is wha i did first show to step on stage 158...i weould never do it with out the following drugs!,,

and then he need to come and say ...and THEN came human growth hormone that with out it i would never go into no light heavy ever!

he need to talk abotu the drugs that take 90% of the size he gathered ,, you fellas dont understand how big is 190 4% 5'5 you have no clue,,im very dissapointed in this tred and postings,, it realy show the ones here who wil end up as gymnasium rats,, you can see them growing ...you can actualy see theri dreams when they are 18...and then through 21 to 23..to 25 and you can see how they accept their gym rat status liek fella who is used to prison life

it is the worst cult in the world bodybuild ,, it is really i dont knwo how to describe it but realy sick fellas,,not physicaly but mentaly ,, i mean it

gh15 approved

What is the solution?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: January 04, 2012, 04:16:48 PM »

x1000. If I go overboard on carbs, I look like a fat mess even though it's all water. It's a horrible look