Author Topic: Varying prices of gear  (Read 1296 times)

kscowboy

• Getbig I
Varying prices of gear
« on: January 01, 2012, 02:23:22 PM »
I am searching for my next reliable source.  But i have noticed that the price in gear can have a huge variance between suppliers.  GH15 said if Tren Ace is not at least $65 a bottle, it isnt real.  Also you hear that the raw primo is very expensive and this is why you see some primo sold at $100 a bottle.  But i am seeing primo being sold for $40 to $100 a bottle.  Also seeing tren ace being sold between $30 and $80.  This makes me wonder if the Primo i am researching is legit since everyone says how expensive it is to make.  I know that some just mark up their products more than others, but if primo costs so much to make how can they sell legit primo for $40?  ANy thoughts?

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Varying prices of gear
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2012, 03:07:45 PM »
I am searching for my next reliable source.  But i have noticed that the price in gear can have a huge variance between suppliers.  GH15 said if Tren Ace is not at least $65 a bottle, it isnt real.  Also you hear that the raw primo is very expensive and this is why you see some primo sold at $100 a bottle.  But i am seeing primo being sold for $40 to $100 a bottle.  Also seeing tren ace being sold between $30 and $80.  This makes me wonder if the Primo i am researching is legit since everyone says how expensive it is to make.  I know that some just mark up their products more than others, but if primo costs so much to make how can they sell legit primo for $40?  ANy thoughts?

DEPENDS WHERE IT'S FROM.

BUT DOMESTICALLY, PRICES WILL BE A BIT HIGHER. JUST FIND A LEGITIMATE SOURCE AND STICK TO EM.  THERE'S PLENTY IN THE OPEN HERE. PICK ONE YOU WANT.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:42:53 PM »
some are intro prices. but good legit primo is usually spendy. just depends on what the source wants to make. I would drop the exttra cash and get some good old amps.and from a company where there are no counterfeits reported.schering is risky these days always has been . alot of test prop gets sold as primo

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2012, 10:08:06 PM »
it just depend how much he wants to make off you...kg price is not going to fluctuate much to make a difference on that level...charge less=more volume per month(hopefully)....more exspensive=maybe less volume, but more profit per....just depend how they wanna run biz...

kscowboy

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2012, 10:17:50 PM »
So approximately how much does it cost to make Cyp, Tren A, PRIMO? (Im not comparing profit margins just curious)

And i dont care what someone makes off of me as long as i get quality products.  If its legit and what its supposed to be, i am happy.  If it gets too high i will just find an equally good source.  I have paid $30 for test cyp and i have also paid $80 for test cyp.  I was happy with both because both delivered. 

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2012, 10:31:38 PM »
So approximately how much does it cost to make Cyp, Tren A, PRIMO? (Im not comparing profit margins just curious)

And i dont care what someone makes off of me as long as i get quality products.  If its legit and what its supposed to be, i am happy.  If it gets too high i will just find an equally good source.  I have paid $30 for test cyp and i have also paid $80 for test cyp.  I was happy with both because both delivered.  

lets say u have a business and have 10k invested...with this 10k ,that buys u lets say 1000 units of coffee pots...u can put the coffe pots on sale at $25 and sell 1000 units a month for a 25000 total... ORRR you can put them full price at lets say $50per and sell the 1k units in TWO months for $50k..... which is the better way to go? no difference in the product if its legit....they just figure out what the best way to move the most business and make most $ is, just like in any other sales of merchandise...

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2012, 03:27:53 AM »
underground lab gear is not always going to be good. amps are always the way to go but spendy. 8$ a amp for real good test cyp is not horrible however you can get ugl test cyp for 25$. you can find good ugl Tren -A for 35-45$ that is probably decent or you can buy amps of Tren A that are pretty much human grade for 8$ also top ugls like strangers will have tren-A for 65$ but this is because it is made like human grade gear. even though stranger is techn ically UGL the way he makes his gear is on par with human grade standards so it all come down to- you get what you pay for- in a lot of cases. Primo I would only go with amps from one company and that is because there are no counterfeits and it will be legit human grade quality for close to 100$ for 10 amps maybe more or you can buy some UGL kitchen gear primo for 45-55$.I tend to go with higher priced gear because usually you pay for what you get. stranger,alpha- pharma are all I would go with.Both are just as good as human grade

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2012, 07:11:13 AM »
Anyone notice how all the big Euro names prices have doubled in the last 6 months?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 08:21:20 PM »

..I dont care what someone makes off of me as long as i get quality products.  If its legit and what its supposed to be, i am happy....

Def agree on this!!